It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:10 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: William Schryver: An Offer
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:34 pm 
Inglorious Bastard

Darth J wrote:
Are there any female board members who have a grudge against each other?

Do you think you could resolve it by mudwrestling?

Or a pillow fight?

I would watch that......

I think women generally are more diplomatic than their male counterparts. We tend to solve things with the muscles of our minds! However, I'll bite. . .

P. S. The pillow fight costs extra!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:36 pm 
God

Quote:
A vile speculation from a corrupted imagination. Your words disgust me

No kidding. If ever there was an "us vs. them, to the death" apocalyptic mentality, it is that which has been repeatedly expressed by Will and his scary choice of scripture citations.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:42 pm 
Anti-Mormon

William Schryver wrote:
In any case, should the allegedly offended Sgt. CamNC4Me be so motivated by his indignation, I welcome him to be in attendance at the inevitable public debate between me and Mark Hofmann's old trusty sidekick, Brent Metcalfe. After the debate, we can repair to the parking lot where the "noble defender of the defenseless" may "hit me with his best shot" and then pray it was sufficient to render me incapable of reciprocation. Bear in mind that I am a devout adherent to the Ronald Speirs philosophy of combat. I take no prisoners. Hence the invitation for my putative opponent to attempt to deliver the first blow and thus provide me with an air-tight claim of self-defense.

I want to point out that a few weeks ago in chat I made a prediction about Willard here. I explained how I saw him as a fat clumsy militia type who vastly over-estimated his abilities in anything to do related to martial or firearms skills, because much of what he knew he gleaned from Soldier of Fortune, Tom Clancy and other forms of terrible (Non)fiction he has read. In my mind, this quote here makes my observation dead on.

Just an amusing anecdote, I once knew a solider at Fort Bragg who was hardcore into the whole "Professional Solider" thing. He read the crappy magazines, bought ammo pouches and tactical gloves off web sites, and often talked about his intentions to "go SF" once he had enough time in. Problem was, not only was this guy socially r******* and spent most of his free time playing Counter Strike, he was a terrible solider. So much so, he got sent to the S3 shop to drive for officers, because the guy simply sucked at being an infantryman. According to his facebook, after he eventually got the boot from the Army (hard thing to do in 2005) he went to school for computer programming.

Another interesting case is Ken Hechtman, a database programmer out of Canada. This very out of shape and very untrained keyboard warrior decided to become a independent war correspondent who left his day job to travel to southern Afghanistan. He was eventually captured by the Taliban and had to be rescued at a later date, but some how fumbled his way back to the States. Look him up if you are ever looking for a laugh.

I'm beginning to see a trend here, with computer programmers who vastly inflate their self worth and say and do the dumbest things, much to everyone's amusement. If I was being trained as a social scientist, I'd seriously consider this for research, because it's the same story everywhere I've been. Overweight bozo in hunting apparel or a leather jacket, sporting either long hair and unkept facial hair (sometimes both) who drone on stupidly about firearm nomenclature like people care, who often have outlandish bumper stickers or patches that say such cute things like, " Killing is my business and business is good" or, " I'm what goes bump in the night!"

When Willard brought up Ronald Speirs, I became convinced of this portrait of him. For those of you not in the know, Speirs is a legendary company commander from WW2 who was well known for his daring exploits and his blood lust. A bloodlust that led him to murder 6 German POWs. That is not admirable, that isn't noble, it isn't cool and it's nothing anyone but Columbine shooters aspire to be. This ridiculous speech about how Willard only has two modes, walk and kill, so you better be ready to fight to the death when you mess with him, is so lame it is utterly transparent. I've heard that before, it was from that useless soldier mentioned above, it was his excuse why he couldn't practice squad unarmed combatives at the gym one Saturday morning because he only fought when he was ready to kill someone, because that's how he rolled.

Right.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:59 pm 
God

William Schryver wrote:
So it is with so many of these people. I honestly believe that if, by some strange combination of events, similar circumstances were to arise in this country as did in 1933 Germany, an overwhelming majority of the Mormon apostate evangelists would quite enthusiastically "put to the ovens" as many of the Saints as they possibly could. The depth and scope of their hatred is shocking and profound.

Yummm. Normally I stick to olives, mushrooms and pepperonis for my oven baked pizzas, but the thought of throwing on chunks of Mormon "saints" does sound rather tasty.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:05 pm 
1st Counselor

Redefined wrote:
I think women generally are more diplomatic than their male counterparts. We tend to solve things with the muscles of our minds! However, I'll bite. . .

I keep saying I'm done posting here but Redefined, I totally agree and LOL!! That pic is hilarious!!! Thx for the giggle!! :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:18 pm 
God

moved by harmony. Too much to clean up.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:21 pm 
Dark Lord of the Sith

Lucinda wrote:
Hey Darth J--I volunteer myself for a pre-show pillow fight before the big match. I'm dealing w/ some anger issues. Is there a female version of mr. Schryver?

Possibly Juliann.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:22 pm 
God

Kevin Graham wrote:
The rest of you who know as much, stick around because you are afraid of living a non-Mormon life.

Uh... convert here. Been there, done that. No fear at all.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:24 pm 
Dark Lord of the Sith

Redefined wrote:

The way I pictured it was somewhat more alluring.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:36 pm 
God

Image Yeah, mudwrestling with Jersey Girl might be a bit more effective discharge of my hostility than a pillowfight. Redefined would probably just sit on the sidelines giggling if it got too rough. I'm not as young as I used to be.

Very nice picture.

http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/a ... cc_toc.htm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:50 pm 
Hermit

When asked by one's wife, "What did you do today, dear?" Not everyone can respond like Will, "After debating Brent Metcalfe, I fought and killed an apostate in the parking lot while the guys from FAIR were watching, it was awesome. Then, this other guy who had been mouthing off to me: I totally cursed him with the priesthood, ruined his life and tore apart his family literally on the spot! Then, ahhhh, I thought what the hell, and insulted a few women to finish the night off right."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:50 pm 
B.H. Roberts Chair of Mopologetic Studies

I have to confess that I'm surprised at Will's reaction. It seems uncharacteristic. I don't know that I'd call it "cowardly," per se. I just expected something different. What I expected was for him to throw down a length set of additional rules, e.g.:

---Both parties must use Everlast gloves which have been put on using only the teeth, and which have yellow laces.
---Dr. Cam will wear black shorts, and Will will wear white shorts.
---The match will be divided up into 15 rounds, each consisted of 2 minutes.
---A female of Will's choosing will announce the rounds by mincing across the stage holding a big sign that tells everyone what round it is--e.g., "Round 12."
---Two referees with officiate the contest, one chosen by Dr. Cam and one chosen by Will. A coin toss will determine which referee goes first.
---The match will be streamed live on the Internet on a pay-per-view basis, with both contestants splitting the proceeds. The More Good Foundation will set up and run the Internet broadcast.

Etc., etc.

"[I]f, while hoping that everybody else will be honest and so forth, I can personally prosper through unethical and immoral acts without being detected and without risk, why should I not?." --Daniel Peterson, 6/4/14

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:52 pm 
God

harmony wrote:
moved by harmony. Too much to clean up.

You had to move your own post because it would have been too much effort to clean it up?

I admire that in a sorta funny way.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:03 pm 
Inglorious Bastard

Because. . .

Lucinda wrote:
I keep saying I'm done posting here but Redefined, I totally agree and LOL!! That pic is hilarious!!! Thx for the giggle!! :)

and. . .

Lucinda wrote:
Hey Darth J--I volunteer myself for a pre-show pillow fight before the big match. I'm dealing w/ some anger issues. Is there a female version of mr. Schryver?

Just for you then Lucinda. . .

but that probably is going to be the last one, since it's like pulling teeth to get Photoshop-Porter to create it MY way instead of his far INFERIOR way.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:13 pm 
God

Re,

The mud wrestling picture was totally hot!

The Holy Sacrament.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:14 pm 
Inglorious Bastard

Darth J wrote:
Redefined wrote:

The way I pictured it was somewhat more alluring.

LOL! So what is particularly off-putting. Perhaps JG ruined things for ya. . . not the beastiality type I'm assuming.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:16 pm 
Inglorious Bastard

zeezrom wrote:
Re,

The mud wrestling picture was totally hot!

Hey Zeez. . . , but doesn't the pillow-fight image just get your juices flowing? :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:22 pm 
Inglorious Bastard

MCB wrote:
Yeah, mudwrestling with Jersey Girl might be a bit more effective discharge of my hostility than a pillowfight. Redefined would probably just sit on the sidelines giggling if it got too rough. I'm not as young as I used to be.

Very nice picture.

Most definitely, sidelining on my fold-out chair w/umbrella and of course an ice-cold Corona in hand, watching my gals, JG-dawg and MC "indian princess" B ( :P ) duke it out to the end!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:48 pm 
1st Counselor

Redefined wrote:
but that probably is going to be the last one, since it's like pulling teeth to get Photoshop-Porter to create it MY way instead of his far INFERIOR way.
:-) My sincerest thanks to you both!!! You have some serious skeeels. And DH thanks you for the image as well!! ;)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:54 pm 
Long sigh.

For Christ's sake. William Schryver using his powers to curse us apostates? Truly this is mad. I think readers can see how some Mormon apologists are not really Christians at all but are so fixed into their own egos they don't have a clue what it means to love one another.

So sad.

Paul O

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:31 pm 
God

Oh I think Will get's his share of love all right. He just doesn't love women.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next