It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:24 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: William Schryver: An Offer
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:42 pm 
God

Kevin Graham wrote:
Will, why are you chickening out?

You mean like I "chickened out" of a public debate with Metcalfe? LOL!

Quote:
What is your excuse for not accepting his friendly challenge in a popular sport?

I don't fight for sport. I fight to kill.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:43 pm 
God

We know what this is. It is Will in denial, still trying to come across as brave and witty, while effectively demonstrating why he is neither.

Cam offers a friendly wager and Will responds with "come and find me and we'll fight to the death wherever we meet."

What a pussy.

Of course, if Cam does this then he comes across as a psycho stalker who just hounded Will down from the internet. Will knows this will never happen, for legal reasons, and so he is using this as his way out of the hole he dug for himself. But we know what this is. Will is scared, and isn't half the man he pretends to be.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:45 pm 
God

Quote:
I don't fight for sport. I fight to kill.

Well previously you said you've been in many fights, but you always won.

So how many people have you actually killed?

Keep squirming Will, you're only digging yourself deeper.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:48 pm 
God

Quote:
Hello,

I'm bat**** crazy for offering a sparring contest in a gym, but you're sane because you'd rather have a fight in a parking lot? One is a legitimate form of sport, the other is a criminal act. Oh my.

Good Sir, with all due respect I think your pony tail is wound a little tight today!

V/R
Dr. Cam

ROFL! That about sums it up.

Will said he has been in many fights. That many folks tried to take him down before. They "tried" he said. Obviously those were not fights "to the death!" And now, out of convenience, Will no longer fights unless it is to the death!

This is his way of trying to intimidate you, but we know Will is the biggest bluffer on the block.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:56 pm 
God

Kevin Graham wrote:
Will ... isn't half the man he pretends to be.

You're right. I'm not half the man I pretend to be.

And you're at least twice as crazy as anyone ever believed you to be back when I pegged you as an "apostate in progress" in early 2006. I remember how adamantly you and Paul Osborne used to defend your faithfulness back when I discerned your true character. Neither of you have ceased your lying and deceitfulness since that time.

I may have made my share of mistakes in this life, but I have yet to get it wrong even once when it comes to discerning traitors.

Not only that, but you should never forget that I have a power granted unto me to curse apostates, should I deem them worthy. I've permitted you to continue to fill the cup of wrath to this point, but you might want to refrain from "topping it off" any further. Ask Ray what it's like to live under the curse. Yours would almost certainly be worse--if such a thing is possible.

LOL!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:57 pm 
1st Counselor

William Schryver wrote:
Is there any comparable contemporary example of group-delusion run amok as seen here in the GSTP?
yep, saw a whole room of them on Sunday all sitting there in sacrament meeting.
Hey Darth J--I volunteer myself for a pre-show pillow fight before the big match. I'm dealing w/ some anger issues. Is there a female version of mr. Schryver?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:09 pm 
God

Lucinda wrote:
William Schryver wrote:
Is there any comparable contemporary example of group-delusion run amok as seen here in the GSTP?
Hey Darth J--I volunteer myself for a pre-show pillow fight before the big match. I'm dealing w/ some anger issues. Is there a female version of mr. Schryver?

What do we have here? A new candidate for the GSTP "loathsome specimen of womanhood" award?

Sad.

It's bad enough to watch what happens to the male apostates, but when the women go down that path, it gets really ugly really fast ...

My sincere condolences to your family.

OK, folks, I think I've aroused enough apostate ire for one day. I hope you can carry on without me ...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:12 pm 
God

William Schryver wrote:
... you should never forget that I have a power granted unto me to curse apostates, should I deem them worthy ...

I wonder if people have to join Schryver's religion and leave it before his awesome curse power is enabled? (Do you think he has a kind of 'curse power meter' that he can see charging up again in the bottom right of his visual field after each blasting of the wicked?)

If it can work on nevermos, there are some obvious targets out there ... Bin Laden, the nasty man who runs the Lord's Resistance army in Uganda ... the list could go on and on.

But wait ... if Schryver gave an unambiguous demonstration of his superpowers before an astonished world, then we would not need faith in order to believe in his wondrousness. So, in order to preserve our agency thingummy, he won't do it.

Clearly that's why he won't meet Dr. C in the gym. He knows that once he looses his terrible lightnings we shall all run into (or back into) the arms of the CoJCoLDS like frightened children to nanny. And that would never do.

That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:27 pm 
God

Quote:
And you're at least twice as crazy as anyone ever believed you to be back when I pegged you as an "apostate in progress" in early 2006. I remember how adamantly you and Paul Osborne used to defend your faithfulness back when I discerned your true character.

Desperately trying to change the subject, eh? I guess I don't blame you. But of course several people knew I had been having testimony issues long before you and I locked horns, and you still emailed me with the following:

"I now perceive that your apparently honest desire is to come to a knowledge that arms you with a reasonable apologetic vis-à-vis the Book of Abraham – both for your own spiritual well-being as well as to adequately equip you as a defender of that faith. Although I don't believe the issue poses as severe a threat to our faith as you seem to do, I can still appreciate your desire to come to grips with the "elephant", as you are wont to term it." - Schryver to Graham, May 12, 2006

This hardly sounds like you saw through my "deception." LOL! You phony.

Quote:
Neither of you have ceased your lying and deceitfulness since that time.

I challenge you to name a single example of deceitfulness or lying on my part. I've documented numerous examples from you, but you're not man enough to address them. But you will be forced to eventually, I promise.
Quote:
I may have made my share of mistakes in this life, but I have yet to get it wrong even once when it comes to discerning traitors.

ROFL! Yeah, like Don Bradley? And how your tribal paranoia thwarted Trev's innocuous publication? I guess when you're accusing every liberal Mormon of apostasy, it is easy to get a lot of "hits" huh?
Quote:
Not only that, but you should never forget that I have a power granted unto me to curse apostates

Give your best shot. I double dare you. Your powers are weak, Skywalker.
Quote:
I've permitted you to continue to fill the cup of wrath to this point, but you might want to refrain from "topping it off" any further.

Please tell me what I need to do to "top it off" completely, and it will be done. Unlike you, I'm not scared. This is just more bluffing from the eternal pussy who has to take refuge in imagined powers bestowed upon him by a religious cult. You're by far the biggest goober I've ever met.
Quote:
Yours would almost certainly be worse--if such a thing is possible.

Oh really? I'm cursed? I have a beautiful freethinking family. I'm married to the kind of woman you have to masturbate to. I own homes on two continents and I practically retired at age 38. All of my fortunes turned for the best after I lost my "testimony" of the Church of Cheese and Crackers of Saturday Aints. You have nothing I want.

Now get back to the topic you pussy. Explain why you're scared to take Cam up on his offer.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:32 pm 
Kevin Graham wrote:
Oh really? I'm cursed? I have a beautiful freethinking family. I'm married to the kind of woman you have to masturbate to. I own homes on two continents and I practically retired at age 38. All of my fortunes turned for the best after I lost my "testimony" of the Church of Cheese and Crackers of Saturday Aints. You have nothing I want.

Now get back to the topic you pussy. Explain why you're scared to take Cam up on his offer.

And the sad thing is, none of those things mean a damn to you because you have forsaken the idea of eternal happiness. You all will just die, and become the dust of the earth. So what's the point?

Sad.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:40 pm 
God

William Schryver wrote:
What do we have here? A new candidate for the GSTP "loathsome specimen of womanhood" award?

Sad.

It's bad enough to watch what happens to the male apostates, but when the women go down that path, it gets really ugly really fast ...

My sincere condolences to your family.

Are you feeling a little fear that you might be part of the group-delusion you asked about? I find it interesting that you choose to offer condolences to someone elses family as a way to throw a punch. The true believer takes criticism of the organization personally and feels the need to not criticize but rather say something mean about the person. The believer feels the need to get personal. Mr. William Schryver, I would admonish you to try growing some thicker skin and try your hardest to actually follow some semblance of what you profess to believe in. I think what you believe in is the Mormon religion and last I heard, they profess to believe in the charitable teachings of Christ. Of course, I understand that fear might prevent you from traveling the higher road. Go, pray for courage my friend. I believe in you. I know you can grow from this experience. But it is up to you to make the effort.

Good luck and God's speed.

The Holy Sacrament.

Last edited by zeezrom on Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:41 pm 
God

Walk your talk Will! And don't compartmentalize your talk either.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:41 pm 
Seedy Academician

William Schryver wrote:

Not only that, but you should never forget that I have a power granted unto me to curse apostates, should I deem them worthy. I've permitted you to continue to fill the cup of wrath to this point, but you might want to refrain from "topping it off" any further. Ask Ray what it's like to live under the curse. Yours would almost certainly be worse--if such a thing is possible.

LOL!

I'm glad you ended with a laugh, because what you wrote ought to be a joke whether you intended it as such or not. At least, that is the only way around its ugly truth about the author.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:43 pm 
God

Simon Belmont wrote:
And the sad thing is, none of those things mean a damn to you because you have forsaken the idea of eternal happiness. You all will just die, and become the dust of the earth. So what's the point?

Sad.

If (as indeed I have reason to think we shall) we do all die, and become the dust of the earth, would it not be really, really sad if instead of ensuring that we are as happy as circumstances allow us to be in the brief span we have, we spent a large proportion of our time and energy in pseudo-preparation for an imagined eternity that never came?

If you don't see the point of 'laughter and the love of friends' here and now, just for its own sake, I am a bit sorry for you. But each to his own, and I hope you feel OK the way you are.

That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:46 pm 
Seedy Academician

Simon Belmont wrote:

Sad.

Yes, it is sad that the only way you can imagine this life having meaning is when it transitions to a never-ending extension of life. Life can be plenty meaningful with or without an afterlife. I'm sorry that you haven't the imagination to be able to understand the possible nobility in other viewpoints.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:48 pm 
The Outcast

Lucinda wrote:
William Schryver wrote:

Oh, god, I hope not. That would be enough to make me swear an oath of celibacy and enter a monastery.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:50 pm 
God

Quote:

What's the point in what? You think I should just commit suicide because I no longer believe in a Saturday's Warrior view of the universe?

Are you really one of those idiot Mormons who think happiness only comes from believing in preexistence, having an eternal anthropomorphic body, being special because I was lucky enough to be born in the latter days, given secret tokens that get me to heaven, etc? There is nothing logical or coherent about the Mormon concept of eternal families. It is a fairy tale for childish minds, adored by petulant adults who need to feel special.

If there is a heaven, I'm eventually going there anyway. Just ask Dan Peterson. He has a Universalist's interpretation of Mormonism, believing God is so merciful and just that he will judge people according to the knowledge they are given, and there is simply no way in hell God can be just by holding me accountable for following the God-given sense he has given me. I left the faith because I simply know more than most. The rest of you who know as much, stick around because you are afraid of living a non-Mormon life. You've been so conditioned into thinking it can only bring unhappiness, but the fact is the opposite is true.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:59 pm 
God

William Schryver wrote:

LOL!

Folks,

An adult man just said those words. He just said them. He has the temerity call me "____" crazy, but he's gonna "cast a spell of destruction or wrath or something" on an apostate. The Wizard, formerly known as Mr. William "Gookie Cookie" Schryver (who is also a nutless cuckold) just threatened another man with his Special Mormon Magic. He's like the Emeril of the wizarding world. BAM. You've been cursed!

Bam! Wrath-cup fillled, ____!

Sigh...

Anyway. Bill. C'mon. Let's just do it. You get a chance to whip an apostate's ass. C'mon. At what point are you going to either admit you're intimidated, and apologize to the women you've insulted... Or... Whip an apostate's rear?

Maybe I should extend my offer to your woman since she's clearly more of a man than you are? I bet you, hands down, that your woman would NEVER put up with what I'm doing and she would fight tooth and nail to preserve your family's honor. But YOU... YOU... You run. You call women names. You talk about wanting to beat apostates. You put your weird curses on people (whatever, you psycho Wizard).

V/R
Dr. Cam

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:10 pm 
God

Simon Belmont wrote:
Kevin Graham wrote:

Sad.

I'm quite serious when I say that, to me, it is sad. This place is a veritable fountain of sadness--hence my proclivity to try to make a joke of the whole thing. But when I really stop to ponder the state of the souls of these people, it literally makes me tremble with a sense of horror--there but for the grace of God go I, and all that.

What kind of person would say to another, on a public message board, "I'm married to the kind of woman you have to masturbate to"? What does that even mean? Is that supposed to be a compliment to or a vicious jab against his wife? It's hard to tell.

He didn't used to be like this. I've read many of his old posts on ZLMB. Sure, he was somewhat of a bombastic jerk at times, and inordinately inclined to speak (write) without thinking things through all the way. But now ... well, suffice it to say it has been a stunning transformation, for both him and Paul Osborne (among others, of whom those two stand out on account of their "over the top" obnoxiousness).

Alas, it is true of them what Joseph Smith observed shortly before he was murdered:

Quote:
When a man begins to be an enemy to this work, he hunts me, he seeks to kill me, and never ceases to thirst for my blood. He gets the spirit of the devil—the same spirit that sins against the Holy Ghost. You cannot save such persons; you cannot bring them to repentance; they make open war, like the devil, and awful is the consequence.

So it is with so many of these people. I honestly believe that if, by some strange combination of events, similar circumstances were to arise in this country as did in 1933 Germany, an overwhelming majority of the Mormon apostate evangelists would quite enthusiastically "put to the ovens" as many of the Saints as they possibly could. The depth and scope of their hatred is shocking and profound. Fortunately, they will never get that opportunity. Quite to the contrary, the words of Moroni shall be fulfilled:

Quote:
... the day cometh that shall burn as an oven, and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly shall burn as stubble; for they that come shall burn them, saith the Lord of Hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

Would that they could be warned and turned, but I fear that the Prophet Joseph was absolutely correct when he said, "you cannot save such persons ..."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:19 pm 
Seedy Academician

William Schryver wrote:
So it is with so many of these people. I honestly believe that if, by some strange combination of events, similar circumstances were to arise in this country as did in 1933 Germany, an overwhelming majority of the Mormon apostate evangelists would quite enthusiastically "put to the ovens" as many of the Saints as they possibly could. The depth and scope of their hatred is shocking and profound.

A vile speculation from a corrupted imagination. Your words disgust me.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:29 pm 
God

Quote:
What kind of person would say to another, on a public message board, "I'm married to the kind of woman you have to masturbate to"? What does that even mean? Is that supposed to be a compliment to or a vicious jab against his wife? It's hard to tell.

What kind of man calls his wife a "wench" on a public forum? Do you really think Belinda would approve? I brag about my wife's beauty and you demean your own by talking about her submission to you. Yeah, no surprise you're the kind of guy who gets off demeaning other women too.

What I said means, if I'm "cursed" and miserable as you say, then it sure as hell isn't any kind of biblical curse (a la Job). I'm richer than you'll ever be, in every way you can imagine. I'm not confined to tribe-think nor am I obligated by meaningless covenants/oaths to finance the organization propped up by a proven adulterer and fraud. From my viewpoint, I'm happier and richer than I ever was as a faithful Mormon. Probably because, like you, I was more interested in salvaging the Church's integrity instead of my own. Now I can focus on my own happiness instead of putting Church first.

But in your mind I have to be miserable and envious because that is how your Church tells you to think of "apostates." When we contradict it, you have to say we're lying because you're not allowed to accept truths contradicted by Church indoctrination.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next