It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:33 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: William Schryver: An Offer
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:06 am 
God

ttribe wrote:
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Hello Mr. Ttribe,

Do you think American football is stupid? How about UFC? This is simply sport, my brother. Men box. Men spar. Men wage war, play baseball, and compete. My offer isn't any more stupid than 9 men hitting a ball with a wooden stick and running in a circle. Please try to be a little more open minded.

V/R
Dr. Cam

There's a difference between organized sport and a grudge match.

Hello,

What grudge do I bear, Sir?

V/R
Dr. Cam

-----------

Dr. DarthJ,

I think your proposal, in all fairness, is far superior to mine.

V/R
Dr. Cam

Man is nothing else but that which he makes of himself.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:35 am 
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Hello,

Dr. Cam

A grudge against William Schryver for some comments he made toward some women on this board.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:05 am 
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Hello,

V/R
Dr. Cam

You can't be serious.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:08 am 
God

Well it is official. Will is a pussy. Did anyone really think Will would accept the proposal? I didn't.

Of course, expect idiots like ttribe and Simon to follow Will's mind-numbing argument that he is merely "raising the stakes" with a proposed duel to the death. As if there is anything realistic, let alone manly, about a gunfight. What an idiot.

And I love how Will uses old photos of himself. Whatever happen to that Uncle Rico type "Glamor Shot" from a decade ago?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:11 am 
Kevin Graham wrote:
Of course, expect idiots like ttribe and Simon to follow Will's mind-numbing argument that he is merely "raising the stakes" with a proposed duel to the death.

Whatever Kevin. I've never jumped to Will's (or anyone's) defense in the way you've imagined, not sure why I would start now.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:30 am 
God

ttribe I don't think you get it.

When someone like Will puts on his disgusting exhibition towards all critics (especially the females) it demands the attention of all decent Mormons. When you sit idly by in silence, we can safely assume you're ignorant of his remarks. Plausible deniability is your friend. But the second you jump in the thread, making yourself aware of his character and refuse to condemn his remarks, while at the same time questioning the motives of those who offer proposals, well, you're no longer safe and sound in the camp of the blissfully ignorant. You're now complicit in his antics by your refusal to condemn them. You can't appeal to ignorance anymore. You've decided to take sides here by attacking Cam, pretending there is no reason for you to answer his question since your assertion (he is operating on a grudge and not a genuine desire to see Will apologize to the women) should be so obvious to all.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:56 am 
Kevin Graham wrote:
ttribe I don't think you get it.

When someone like Will puts on his disgusting exhibition towards all critics (especially the females) it demands the attention of all decent Mormons. When you sit idly by in silence, we can safely assume you're ignorant of his remarks. Plausible deniability is your friend. But the second you jump in the thread, making yourself aware of his character and refuse to condemn his remarks, while at the same time questioning the motives of those who offer proposals, well, you're no longer safe and sound in the camp of the blissfully ignorant. You're now complicit in his antics by your refusal to condemn them. You can't appeal to ignorance anymore. You've decided to take sides here by attacking Cam, pretending there is no reason for you to answer his question since your assertion (he is operating on a grudge and not a genuine desire to see Will apologize to the women) should be so obvious to all.

1 - I'm not omniscient, nor am I omnipresent. I wasn't aware of this kerfuffle until I commented on how stupid the whole thing is;

2 - I didn't specifically "attack" DoctorCamNC4Me. My first comment on this was directed at both parties. Near as I can tell, everyone involved is acting like a grade-school tough guy. Including you, now;

3 - I don't much care what your opinion is of me;

Edited to add:

4 - It seems I'm damned if I do damned if I don't. If I get into the middle of a mess like this, I just end up being the nanny on Scratch's blog. If I stay on the sidelines, then I am expressing approval by virtue of my silence.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:04 pm 
Kevin Graham wrote:
Well it is official. Will is a pussy. Did anyone really think Will would accept the proposal? I didn't.

Of course, expect idiots like ttribe and Simon to follow Will's mind-numbing argument that he is merely "raising the stakes" with a proposed duel to the death. As if there is anything realistic, let alone manly, about a gunfight. What an idiot.

And I love how Will uses old photos of himself. Whatever happen to that Uncle Rico type "Glamor Shot" from a decade ago?

Wait a second...

Doctor CamNC4Me proposed a playground fight against William Schryver, as if he were supposed to meet him at the flagpole after school. Will, seeing it as the joke that it is, played upon the joke and added guns to the mix. Then you, Angry McAngerton, who takes this whole thing so seriously as to think Will a "p***y" for not agreeing to meet Cam after school to fight him. Think about that for a second -- a literal fight, what the hell is wrong with the members of this board? You seriously think that violence is the answer?

Yes, men play basketball, football, etc. Challenge Will to a basketball game then.

Oh, and Angry McAngerton, as you would no doubt say if the tables were turned:

Why would will want to pay for himself and all of his kids to fly to Dr. Cam's house or gym or whatever?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:35 pm 
\m/ \m/

ttribe wrote:
Edited to add:

4 - It seems I'm damned if I do damned if I don't. If I get into the middle of a mess like this, I just end up being the nanny on Scratch's blog. If I stay on the sidelines, then I am expressing approval by virtue of my silence.

No, staying on the sidelines does not imply through your silence that you are expressing approval. On the other hand, when someone wades into a thread already in progress, and slams one side to the debate over the tactics used but remains silent as to the tactics of the other side, it is implied that he approves of the tactics of the side as to whom he has remained silent. This implication arises from his obviously having read the thread, and thus the tactics used by both sides, before assailing those of just one side.

Bill Maher Faith means making a virtue out of not thinking.

Mark Twain defined faith as believing what you know ain’t true.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:39 pm 
God

== 1 - I'm not omniscient, nor am I omnipresent. I wasn't aware of this kerfuffle until I commented on how stupid the whole thing is

But now you are, and all you have to say is that Doctor Cam is lying about his motive? What say you about Will's numerous attacks on the women here. Do you think his actions are justified according to the scriptures he cited?

== 2 - I didn't specifically "attack" DoctorCamNC4Me. My first comment on this was directed at both parties. Near as I can tell, everyone involved is acting like a grade-school tough guy. Including you, now;

Is this as close as you'll come in condemning Will, by equating his actions with everyone else? Yeah, no bias there at all.

== 3 - I don't much care what your opinion is of me;

Not about me. It is about your credibility as a whole.

== 4 - It seems I'm damned if I do damned if I don't. If I get into the middle of a mess like this, I just end up being the nanny on Scratch's blog. If I stay on the sidelines, then I am expressing approval by virtue of my silence.

No, I said your silence gives you the benefit of the doubt. But your engagement with the discussion means you're aware of Will's antics. So, what say you?

Now for small fry...
Quote:
Doctor CamNC4Me proposed a playground fight against William Schryver, as if he were supposed to meet him at the flagpole after school. Will, seeing it as the joke that it is, played upon the joke and added guns to the mix. Then you, Angry McAngerton, who takes this whole thing so seriously as to think Will a "p***y" for not agreeing to meet Cam after school to fight him. Think about that for a second -- a literal fight, what the hell is wrong with the members of this board? You seriously think that violence is the answer?

Stop playing stupid. It was Will who made his superior virility a subject of critique. Why? Because he constantly raised the point. He started this some time ago when he started comparing himself to Metcalfe, saying he has two testicles but doesn't know how many Brent has. He has made many similar attacks on other people like Chris Smith, insisting he could not be taken seriously since he is "barely out of his puberty." Lately, he has turned it up a bit, especially over at MADB. I have a collection of citations that prove Will brought all of this on himself. And his numerous attacks on the women here are nothing short of despicable. No decent woman would condone this behavior from her husband. But then again, I don't know Will's wife.

So after enduring months and months of Wilbur bragging about his manhood, I told him that I would tell him to his face what I thought of him - which is something he refuses to do with others. Ever since then he has been avoiding me. He offered to debate me and I called his bluff. I "raised the stakes" using the same exact stipulations he imposed on Metcalfe, and he fled the scene claiming no debate was ever mentioned. And now Dr. Cam has offered a friendly proposal using a variety of sports that serve to make or break the pigheaded. Chess and basketball doesn't do any good for Will's purposes. Why did Cam offer a physical sport competition? One, because he thinks Will is bluffing about his manhood and two, because he thinks the women here deserve an apology. Losing at hand to hand combat tends to be more humbling, which is something Will could use a lot of. What is so hideous about that? And why are you here making excuses for Will when it was always Will who was responsible for taking it to this level?

"Playground" or "schoolyard" is more along the lines of a silly basketball game. You say physical confrontation is childish, but then we have Will claiming that he has been in many fights, but that no one has been able to take him down. There is nothing wrong with Cam's proposal. He never promised to beat him up or even said he'd win whatever match he agreed to. It is simply a friendly challenge that would give William the opportunity to prove once and for all just how strong and manly he really is, without taking it out on the resident females. But he is balking now with every rhetorical device in the book, because he is in fact a scared little man who thinks he can compensate for his pussiness with a ponytail and rifle. If he were half as confident in his manhood as he leads on, then I have no doubt he'd be anxious as all get out to take an anti-Mormon to the mat.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:45 pm 
God

Simon Belmont wrote:
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Hello,

Dr. Cam

A grudge against William Schryver for some comments he made toward some women on this board.

Speaking of which, let me hereby reiterate the comments I made towards the two allegedly female posters on this board (I emphasize "allegedly" because, seeing as how they both post anonymously, we therefore have no way of verifying their gender). In my ever-so-humble opinion, the MDB posters who go by the names "beastlie" and "dissonance" (or some variations thereof), are two of the most loathsome specimens of womanhood I have ever encountered in my half-century of life upon this planet. Of course, my opinion of these two females (or shemales, as the case may be) is shared by many, and therefore I speak also in behalf of several others whose association with the two creatures in question has produced sentiments similar to my own.

In any case, should the allegedly offended Sgt. CamNC4Me be so motivated by his indignation, I welcome him to be in attendance at the inevitable public debate between me and Mark Hofmann's old trusty sidekick, Brent Metcalfe. After the debate, we can repair to the parking lot where the "noble defender of the defenseless" may "hit me with his best shot" and then pray it was sufficient to render me incapable of reciprocation. Bear in mind that I am a devout adherent to the Ronald Speirs philosophy of combat. I take no prisoners. Hence the invitation for my putative opponent to attempt to deliver the first blow and thus provide me with an air-tight claim of self-defense.

I must confess that I find it fascinating that this is now the third member of The Great and Spacious Trailer Park (lostindc and Cracker Graham being the others) to threaten me with bodily harm whilst laboring under the perpetual state of humiliation consequent to engaging me in purely rhetorical contests.
Cracker Graham:
Quote:
I love how Will uses old photos of himself.

"Old" photos? Mmmmm ......... certainly there is someone following this thread who was present, in person, at the most recent FAIR conference. Zeezrom, as I recall, was there. Perhaps he could weigh in with his assessment of the accuracy of Graham's implicit claims. Granted, I have gone "clean shaven" since August, but aside from that minor alteration to my appearance (and the radical plastic surgery to reduce the size of my pot belly and pumpkin head - LOL!) I'm sure Zeezrom (or someone else) can verify that the photos I have posted are accurate representations of my current appearance, as incredibly young and virile as I must seem for one now in his 51st year. ;-)

Now, should Graham desire to "have a crack at me," I will consent to having one arm tied behind my back in order to lend some measure of parity to the contest.

LOL!

What a comical place this message board has become of late!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:49 pm 
God

ttribe wrote:

And you're just barely figuring out that this is how things work here? Come on, Tim! You should know better by now.

And, by the way, I think it should be noted that I have never been the one to propose personal combat in order to settle the inevitable differences between apostate and believer that we see here. Indeed, I think it is quite telling that the Mormon apostate "mob mentality" is alive and well in the 21st century. All most of these people lack is a weapon and a blackened face and they would "settle the Mormon question" once and for all.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:51 pm 
sock puppet wrote:
No, staying on the sidelines does not imply through your silence that you are expressing approval. On the other hand, when someone wades into a thread already in progress, and slams one side to the debate over the tactics used but remains silent as to the tactics of the other side, it is implied that he approves of the tactics of the side as to whom he has remained silent. This implication arises from his obviously having read the thread, and thus the tactics used by both sides, before assailing those of just one side.

Show me where I slammed one side: viewtopic.php?p=373951#p373951

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:52 pm 
God

More bravado as usual.

Where have I threatened Will with violence?

Anyone?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:53 pm 
God

Hello Mr. Schryver,

There is no threat. Like I said before I would never threaten you. I simply invite you to spar with me. Since it's sport, and an agreed arrangement then there's no element of criminality. You seem open to the idea, so let's work out the details, set a date, and then have it!

If you best me you can gloat to your heart's content.

If I best you, you apologize to every woman you've insulted on this board, and never repeat said behavior.

What say you?

V/R
Dr. Cam

Man is nothing else but that which he makes of himself.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:56 pm 
God

I was referring to the first photo of you standing between your two boyfriends. What happened to the gray hair and ponytail?

Don't get me wrong. You're a big goofy bastard in all the photos I've seen of you, but I just got a kick out of your hair dye, as well as your lame attempt at business attire (blue jeans! really?)

Last edited by Kevin Graham on Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:58 pm 
God

Kevin Graham wrote:
/snip/

Is it really possible that Graham is so completely self-delusional that he even believes his own lies?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:00 pm 
Kevin Graham wrote:
But now you are, and all you have to say is that Doctor Cam is lying about his motive? What say you about Will's numerous attacks on the women here. Do you think his actions are justified according to the scriptures he cited?

I think I've been on the record many times criticizing Will for his word choice and aggressiveness. Why do I need to keep doing it?

Kevin Graham wrote:
Is this as close as you'll come in condemning Will, by equating his actions with everyone else? Yeah, no bias there at all.

This is tiresome (especially coming from you). Again, how many times do I have to condemn such actions (and I have) before it's understood that I don't agree with such an approach (and I don't)?

Kevin Graham wrote:
Not about me. It is about your credibility as a whole.

LOL! It's ALL about you Kevin. Every time you enter a thread....

Kevin Graham wrote:
No, I said your silence gives you the benefit of the doubt. But your engagement with the discussion means you're aware of Will's antics. So, what say you?

Already objected to Will's approach. How many times do I have to be on the record?

Last edited by ttribe on Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:01 pm 
God

Unlike you, I can document the lies of accused liars. And unlike you, I have the testicles to own up to mistakes.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:02 pm 
God

Simon Belmont wrote:
Kevin Graham wrote:

Wait a second...

Yes, men play basketball, football, etc. Challenge Will to a basketball game then.

Oh, and Angry McAngerton, as you would no doubt say if the tables were turned:

Why would will want to pay for himself and all of his kids to fly to Dr. Cam's house or gym or whatever?

Simon, my friend, only my blood will satisfy their particular brand of lust.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:02 pm 
God

I take it all back ttribe. I've never seen you condemn Will, but if you're doing it now, then my hat's off to ya.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next