It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:21 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: William Schryver: An Offer
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:01 pm 
Come on William, would you please just call it quits with the Goddamn church and get on with your apostasy. You're dragging this thing on too far. It's just not healthy and you know it. Throw in the towel and make your announcement. You're going to do it eventually so just get on with it. Besides, I'm going to have to fork over $100 bucks to Trev for loosing my bet which comes due next month. I'd rather send you the $100 and watch Trev choke on it.

Just do it, William. You know you're going to quit the church eventually. Why not just get it over with and turn over a new leaf? Hey, if you announce your apostasy, I will personally fly to Salt Lake City early next year and buy you a steak dinner at the restaurant of your choice. Just you and me. What do you say? Is this where you tell me to go to hell or . . . . ?

Paul O


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: William Schryver: An Offer
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:06 pm 
MCB wrote:
LOL sockpuppet revealed!!!


My lips are sealed.

Paul O


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: William Schryver: An Offer
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:08 pm 
I luv Liz.

Paul O


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: William Schryver: An Offer
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:49 pm 
Seedy Academician
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:00 pm
Posts: 13719
Location: The Brutus Memorial Rectory at Cassius University
Paul Osborne wrote:
Besides, I'm going to have to fork over $100 bucks to Trev for loosing my bet which comes due next month. I'd rather send you the $100 and watch Trev choke on it.


Well, Paul, you will be somewhat relieved to learn that I have been working on Trev to get him to use your money for the first annual Jaredites in Literature and Art contest. That $100 could fund the prizes.

So, it may very well be that your money at least goes to a reasonably decent cause.

K

_________________
The Electronic Journal of Jaredite Studies
The Definitive Electronic Jaredite Bibliography

"I don't profess to be such a Prophet as were Joseph Smith and Daniel; but I am a Yankee guesser." ~Brigham Young


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: William Schryver: An Offer
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:52 pm 
Kishkumen wrote:
Well, Paul, you will be somewhat relieved to learn that I have been working on Trev to get him to use your money for the first annual Jaredites in Literature and Art contest. That $100 could fund the prizes.

So, it may very well be that your money at least goes to a reasonably decent cause.

K


Fair enough -- but what would you prefer, Kishie? The art contest or William joining us? I will jump on a plane and go greet William into the fold and feed him to his heart's content if he will just get off the BofA juice.

Paul O


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: William Schryver: An Offer
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:44 pm 
Hermit
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:12 pm
Posts: 5745
Location: Cave
Kevin, you make a good point. It's unthinkable that a technology consultant would have a cell phone service without a data package.

Also, Nomad, this challenge is not beneath Will. He has made such challenges himself.

I'm sure he fears professor Cam, who is in very good shape for an elderly gentleman and wrestles like a true sportsman.

_________________
Elliot Sober: "Our current ignorance is no evidence for the truth of any explanation, creationist or otherwise."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: William Schryver: An Offer
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:09 pm 
Paul Osborne wrote:
I luv Liz.

Paul O


I luv you, too, Paul. ;-)


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: William Schryver: An Offer
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:43 pm 
Gadianton wrote:
Kevin, you make a good point. It's unthinkable that a technology consultant would have a cell phone service without a data package.


That isn't a good point at all, and frankly I am surprised that you buy into this without first thinking about it logically.

I don't doubt Will has a data plan, however, to be able to use it, you have to be in a 3G, Edge, or at the very least IDEN enabled area. If you are trying to use data on Edge or IDEN, it is frustratingly slow, so I rarely even attempt to access the Internet when my phone has the E in the corner, instead of 3G or HSPA+.

Since we do not know where Will is, it is entirely probably that he could be in an area that does not have data availability, or has only Edge, which no one in their right mind would use to post something on a message board. Even without these data services, however, voice coverage usually works just fine, which is why Nomad was able to call him.

It's like I have to explain everything to you people.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: William Schryver: An Offer
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:50 pm 
Seedy Academician
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:00 pm
Posts: 13719
Location: The Brutus Memorial Rectory at Cassius University
Simon Belmont wrote:
It's like I have to explain everything to you people.


You don't have to keep finding excuses for William. If he had wanted to meet Cam in hand-to-hand combat, he would have assented through his sock puppet Nomad. Obviously he did not.

_________________
The Electronic Journal of Jaredite Studies
The Definitive Electronic Jaredite Bibliography

"I don't profess to be such a Prophet as were Joseph Smith and Daniel; but I am a Yankee guesser." ~Brigham Young


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: William Schryver: An Offer
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:52 pm 
Seedy Academician
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:00 pm
Posts: 13719
Location: The Brutus Memorial Rectory at Cassius University
Paul Osborne wrote:
Fair enough -- but what would you prefer, Kishie? The art contest or William joining us? I will jump on a plane and go greet William into the fold and feed him to his heart's content if he will just get off the BofA juice.

Paul O


I don't know, Paul. That's a tough one. William is such a colorful character to have in the apologists' camp. I mean, with him over there, half the critics' work is done for them. Something tells me he would not be nearly as interesting on the other side of the fence.

_________________
The Electronic Journal of Jaredite Studies
The Definitive Electronic Jaredite Bibliography

"I don't profess to be such a Prophet as were Joseph Smith and Daniel; but I am a Yankee guesser." ~Brigham Young


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: William Schryver: An Offer
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:55 pm 
Kishkumen wrote:
You don't have to keep finding excuses for William. If he had wanted to meet Cam in hand-to-hand combat, he would have assented through his sock puppet Nomad. Obviously he did not.


I was commenting more on Gadianton's stunning ability to find only those things which support his preconceived notions, and discard much more powerful logic and evidence that does not.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: William Schryver: An Offer
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:57 pm 
Seedy Academician
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:00 pm
Posts: 13719
Location: The Brutus Memorial Rectory at Cassius University
Simon Belmont wrote:
I was commenting more on Gadianton's stunning ability to find only those things which support his preconceived notions, and discard much more powerful logic and evidence that does not.


Hmmm... Well, coming from an apologist, I can't say this is a very damning criticism.

_________________
The Electronic Journal of Jaredite Studies
The Definitive Electronic Jaredite Bibliography

"I don't profess to be such a Prophet as were Joseph Smith and Daniel; but I am a Yankee guesser." ~Brigham Young


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: William Schryver: An Offer
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:13 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:44 am
Posts: 6056
Yeah, Will is the Glenn Beck of Mormon apologetics. Just his existence as the lead apologist makes "anti-Mormonism" an entertaining endeavor.

Simon, you're an idiot. I knew either you and/or Nomad would jump in for Will as soon as Cam posted his offer. Will uses Nomad so he could present an illegal offer without being directly accountable for it in court. And yes, what he proposed via Nomad is in fact illegal and you three idiots know this. His is just an attempt to avoid a genuine offer and test of manhood, since this is something Will likes to brag about.

We've heard so much bravado from Will's chest thumping over the past year, it is just hilarious watching him shrivel in the face of real life challenges. You know, the kind that actually benefit from having testicles. Will likes to hide behind the internet while making hideous attacks on women because that is just the kind of despicable person he is. I can't imagine that his wife knows about and/or condones such behavior.

Oh well, she will soon enough.

And yes, anyone with half a brain who has seen Will on camera, knows that this goofy bastard wouldn't stand a chance in the ring with anyone except maybe Kim or Liz.... well.

_________________
"Faggotry of all sorts isn't going to change LDS doctrine" - bcspace


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: William Schryver: An Offer
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:22 pm 
Kishkumen wrote:
I don't know, Paul. That's a tough one. William is such a colorful character to have in the apologists' camp. I mean, with him over there, half the critics' work is done for them. Something tells me he would not be nearly as interesting on the other side of the fence.


The bottom line is that William and his agenda is DOA because he is an uneducated apologist with no credentials. It really doesn't matter whether his Cipher theory could help the cause -- it's DOA because it was presented by an uneducated pony-tailed ex-druggie. The apologists at BYU will never stand by it no matter how much it helps their cause. Just as soon as this sinks into William's brain and the rejection from his educated brethren hurts his poor little feelings he will hop the fence of apostasy. I was just hoping he would hop the fence and get a head start. We need him on our side now.

Come on William, Goddamnit -- you drive a hard bargain. Stop milking this insanity and do the right thing.

Paul O


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: William Schryver: An Offer
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:33 pm 
Dark Lord of the Sith
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 5:16 pm
Posts: 12563
Location: A castellated abbey
Simon Belmont wrote:
stunning ability to find only those things which support his preconceived notions, and discard much more powerful logic and evidence that does not.


I nominate this clause for a special award from Cassius University as the most cogent explanation of Mormon apologetics I have seen on the board to date.

_________________
And the life of the ebony clock went out with that of the last of the gay. And the flames of the tripods expired. And Darkness and Decay and the Red Death held illimitable dominion over all.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: William Schryver: An Offer
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:44 pm 
Kevin Graham wrote:
Simon, you're an idiot. I knew either you and/or Nomad would jump in for Will as soon as Cam posted his offer. Will uses Nomad so he could present an illegal offer without being directly accountable for it in court. And yes, what he proposed via Nomad is in fact illegal and you three idiots know this. His is just an attempt to avoid a genuine offer and test of manhood, since this is something Will likes to brag about.


Well, Angry Kevin, I likewise knew you'd jump in on a thread that even mentioned the name if Schryver. You hold some kind of grudge against him just for being confident in what he's done. Perhaps you're angry that you did not think of it first. In any case, he is obviously a looming threat to you or you would not react in such a way. I recommend a breather, not for my health, for yours.

By the way, I am not condoning anything negatively said towards women.

Edit:
Quote:
genuine offer and test of manhood


So you believe that, in our current civilized society, grown men should both challenge and accept physical violence toward each other in order to resolve differences?

As Scratch would no doubt say at this juncture: this is very telling, Kevin.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: William Schryver: An Offer
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:54 pm 
Simon Belmont wrote:
By the way, I am not condoning anything negatively said towards women.


You're smart enough to know that William's goose is already cooked. I can assure you, Simon -- his apostasy is close at hand. It's exciting to watch all of this unfold and to welcome a long lost brother come home. How about you? When will you come home?

Paul O


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: William Schryver: An Offer
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:25 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:44 am
Posts: 6056
Quote:
Well, Angry Kevin, I likewise knew you'd jump in on a thread that even mentioned the name if Schryver. You hold some kind of grudge against him just for being confident in what he's done.

Now you're just insulting everyone's intelligence, including your own. My so called "grudge" against Will has nothing to do with his deluded sense of confidence, but rather more to do with the fact that he is a liar and a coward who has personally lied to me publicly and privately, as well as his audience on numerous occassions. I've called him out, provided all the evidence proving he is a liar, and he doesn't defend himself becaause he knows idiots like you are only interested in testing the credibility of "antis." APologists are free to be as deceptive aand stupid as they like. He's repeatedly lied about people I know, using rumors as evidence and refusing to back them up, reserving his most vicious comments for the women on this forum.
Quote:
Perhaps you're angry that you did not think of it first.

Think of what first? That Egyptian doesn't meaan Egyptian or that translation doesn't mean translation? Which one of these brilliant assertions do you suspect I envy the most? Will's entire cipher argument is so full of holes, I'm praaying he aactually goes through with it and I also hope he manages to get some big name BYU scholars to latch onto it as well. Talk about killing multiple birds with one shot. Once it goes down in flaames, so will the lot of them. That's how it works.
Quote:
In any case, he is obviously a looming threat to you or you would not react in such a way. I recommend a breather, not for my health, for yours.

Will is a threat to education, not me. He is disinformation personified, walking through a maze of hypnotized Mormons who are dying or some kind of apologetic savior to make all their pain go away.
Quote:
By the way, I am not condoning anything negatively said towards women

Yes you do. You do so implicitly by not only turning a blind eye and a deaf ear to his vicious attacks, which demand the attention and condemnation of every person calling themselves disciples of Christ; but by also defending him and making excuses for him at every turn. From his bogus claims about his profession, income, apologetic accomplishment, and even his crap music, you unflinchingly adore everything that he does and everything he says.
Quote:
So you believe that, in our current civilized society, grown men should both challenge and accept physical violence toward each other in order to resolve differences?

Resolve differences? No. Doctor Cam gets an apology for the women he has insulted, nothing more. What is so hideous about this? It's nothing to do with resolving differences. It is about calling out a proven coward. I've called his bluff many times, and now so is Cam. Will is the one who has repeatedly drawn everyone's attention to his so called virility. But anyone with balls knows that real men don't attack people online and then kiss their ass in person. Real men don't reserve their most vicious attacks for women. Will does, and he is an embarrassment to the Church and everything it stands for. The only people dumb enough to defend him are those hiding behind pseudonyms. You wouldn't dare defend Will with your real name because you know very well you would be associating yourself with such an embarrassment.

_________________
"Faggotry of all sorts isn't going to change LDS doctrine" - bcspace


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: William Schryver: An Offer
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:01 pm 
Hermit
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:12 pm
Posts: 5745
Location: Cave
Simon Belmont wrote:
Since we do not know where Will is, it is entirely probably that he could be in an area that does not have data availability, or has only Edge, which no one in their right mind would use to post something on a message board. Even without these data services, however, voice coverage usually works just fine, which is why Nomad was able to call him.


If William is developing software for the IBM z or the post AS400 stuff, whatever it was he says he does, it's strongly implied that he's in an area with modern communications infrastructure.

There is only one explanation for Will's lack of response, he's intimidated by Doctor Cam. It must be very embarrassing for Will to be an inferior tough guy to someone like Doctor Cam, who is so kind and respectful to everyone.

_________________
Elliot Sober: "Our current ignorance is no evidence for the truth of any explanation, creationist or otherwise."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: William Schryver: An Offer
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:27 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:02 am
Posts: 5703
Hello,

I'm still waiting on a response from Mr. William "Circle Jerk" Schryver. That said, this isn't a threat. I would never threaten anyone with physcial violence. Rather, I consider this sport, and an opportunity for Mr. Schryver to exact the kind of catharsis he's desired.

Again, if Mr. Schryver bests me he can trumpet to the world how he handed an apostate his ass on such and such day. If I best Mr. Schryver, then we all know what my requirement is.

Mr. Schryver. What say you, good Gentleman?

V/R
Dr. Cam

_________________
http://www.strategycenter.net/doclib/20080107_coughlin_extremistjihad.pdf

www.cesletter.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: William Schryver: An Offer
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:19 am 
Anti-Mormon

Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:32 pm
Posts: 4974
Location: In the Politburo
My oh my!



Very Respectfully,

Mr.Stakhanovite.

_________________
"To be a reactionary is to understand that man is a problem without a human solution."
- Colacho in Escolios a un Texto Implícito, page 381
My Blog.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Revival Theme By Brandon Designs By B.Design-Studio © 2007-2008 Brandon
Revival Theme Based off SubLite By Echo © 2007-2008 Echo
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group