It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:58 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: William Schryver: An Offer
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:57 am 
God

Dear Mr. William "Gookie Cookie" Schryver,

I would like to offer a proposal of sorts. Where could you and I meet in order to test our mettle?

My proposal: We link up at a gym, don some gear, and go at it. MMA, boxing, martial arts... Whatever... It's all allowed.

If you beat me into submission, you get to gloat to your heart's content. If I beat you into submission, you have to apologize, personally, to every female you've insulted on this board, and never insult them again.

Do we have a deal, good Sir?

V/R
Dr. Cam

www.cesletter.com

Post subject: Re: William Schryver: An Offer
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:21 am 
God

Hello,

I know Mr. William "Gookie Cookie" Schryver reads this forum on an almost hourly basis during waking hours.

Mr. Schryver. What is your riposte, good Sir? I am very serious about this offer. I would love for you to put your tumbaga where your mouth is, goodfellow.

Let's get on it!

V/R
Dr. Cam

www.cesletter.com

Last edited by Doctor CamNC4Me on Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:35 am 
God

I watched this show I think it was called KEP Theory or conspiracy theory or something.
Pretty sure Will was the star of the show

He looks, sounds and acts pretty tough.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:38 am 
I admire your chivalry, DocCam, but I doubt you will get a response.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:02 pm 
God

liz3564 wrote:
I admire your chivalry, DocCam, but I doubt you will get a response.

Hi Liz,

It isn't chivalry. I just want to whip this Big Mouth's ass. I really do. He's such a **** talker that I just want to choke that pony-tailed ass into submission.

Plus, the way he has treated the women on this forum. Man. I would NEVER stand for that in real life. The moment a dude talks that way to a woman in real life, it's over. He either gets right, or gets done.

-------------------- Break

Mr. Schryver,

I'm still waiting on your riposte, Good Sir. You have talked the talk, now it's time to walk the walk. This will simply be two men, meeting at a gym, having it out. I will never threaten you. This is sport. You and me. You can gloat if you win, or you can apologize to our women here if you lose. You. And me. What do you say?

V/R
Dr. Cam

www.cesletter.com

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:11 pm 
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Hi Liz,

It isn't chivalry. I just want to whip this Big Mouth's ass. I really do. He's such a **** talker that I just want to choke that pony-tailed ass into submission.

Plus, the way he has treated the women on this forum. Man. I would NEVER stand for that in real life. The moment a dude talks that way to a woman in real life, it's over. He either gets right, or gets done.

-------------------- Break

Mr. Schryver,

I'm still waiting on your riposte, Good Sir. You have talked the talk, now it's time to walk the walk. This will simply be two men, meeting at a gym, having it out. I will never threaten you. This is sport. You and me. You can gloat if you win, or you can apologize to our women here if you lose. You. And me. What do you say?

V/R
Dr. Cam

Wait... you are actually challenging William Schryver to fisticuffs? I think you might be taking this Internet message board a little bit too seriously, mon ami.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:16 pm 
1st Counselor

If this goes down, can I watch please?

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:

Liked you before, Doc. Love you now.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:22 pm 
Seedy Academician

If he accepts, someone needs to go film this. Will's a filmmaker, so he can probably provide a decent camera. Man, this would be sweet. I really don't care who wins. The fact that it happened at all would be epic.

"I don't profess to be such a Prophet as were Joseph Smith and Daniel; but I am a Yankee guesser." ~Brigham Young

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:25 pm 
Dark Lord of the Sith

Are there any female board members who have a grudge against each other?

Do you think you could resolve it by mudwrestling?

Or a pillow fight?

I would watch that......

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:17 pm 
Bishop

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:

I would like to offer a proposal of sorts. Where could you and I meet in order to test our mettle?

My proposal: We link up at a gym, don some gear, and go at it. MMA, boxing, martial arts... Whatever... It's all allowed.

If you beat me into submission, you get to gloat to your heart's content. If I beat you into submission, you have to apologize, personally, to every female you've insulted on this board, and never insult them again.

V/R
Dr. Cam

I noticed this thread earlier today. Wondered why William had not yet replied, so I gave him a call on his cell phone. Turns out he's "on the road" and won't have internet service until later today or tomorrow. However, he did get quiet a chuckle from Dr. Cam...whatever's proposition. Even so, gentleman that he is, he insists that he is not interested in such a low-brow challenge.

Rather, he proposes a duel at 20 paces,with the winner being permitted to take the scalp of the loser.

He proposes the following pistols, or reasonable facsimiles thereof:

I will attempt to relay your reply to him as soon as possible.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:39 pm 
\m/ \m/

Nomad wrote:
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:

V/R
Dr. Cam

I noticed this thread earlier today. Wondered why William had not yet replied, so I gave him a call on his cell phone. Turns out he's "on the road" and won't have internet service until later today or tomorrow. However, he did get quiet a chuckle from Dr. Cam...whatever's proposition. Even so, gentleman that he is, he insists that he is not interested in such a low-brow challenge.

Rather, he proposes a duel at 20 paces,with the winner being permitted to take the scalp of the loser.

Doctor CamNC4Me,

A pony-tailed scalp on your wall would make for quite a trophy, now wouldn't it?

The truth doesn't hurt unless it ought to. B C Forbes

See a sock puppet parody of Kurt Cobain here

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:01 pm 
Sunbeam

Nomad wrote:

Darth J was having lunch with me, and he remarked that he can't wait to see two of our female board members resolve their differences in a pajama-clad pillow fight.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:04 pm 
God

Quote:
Darth J was having lunch with me, and he remarked that he can't wait to see two of our female board members resolve their differences in a pajama-clad pillow fight.
Which two, Mica?

http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/a ... cc_toc.htm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:05 pm 
Seedy Academician

First Metcalfe, now this.

"I don't profess to be such a Prophet as were Joseph Smith and Daniel; but I am a Yankee guesser." ~Brigham Young

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:11 pm 
Dark Lord of the Sith

MCB wrote:
Quote:
Which two, Mica?

Darth J is in Zanzibar trading spices right now, so he doesn't have internet access, but I'll try to call him on the phone and ask.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:15 pm 
Sunbeam

I had Darth J post the message I was going to relay.

Because we're two different people.

P.S. Hi, Nomad!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:21 pm 
Charlatan

I'll finance the event if you book Simon VS Joseph, and some midgets for the under card.

John Wooden

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:29 pm 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:

..If I beat you into submission, you have to apologize, personally, to every female you've insulted on this board, and never insult them again.

Dr. Cam

Totally stacked.

I would prefer Schryver take on a puppy or a little bunny just to make the event last more than half a round.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:45 pm 
High Goddess of Atlantis

Who said chivalry was dead? :-)

~td~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:05 pm 
God

LOL sockpuppet revealed!!!

http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/a ... cc_toc.htm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:46 pm 
God

We're supposed to believe the programming genius who is responsible for handling the "most powerful computer in the world", is so technologically handicapped that he can't figure out how to get internet access using what has to be - given Will's "considerably more than" 100k income- the best smart phone the world has ever seen? Hell, even the cheapest phones nowadays, offer internet access.

No internet access my arse. There is no surprise that Nomad shows up speak for Will whenever challenged.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next