It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:01 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Don't tell my boyfriend...
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:27 pm 
God

Actually, he already knows, but that subject line made it sound more intriguing.

I am tee totally bonkers over Josh Bernstein from "Digging for the Truth". He is so GORGEOUS, and he's an ARCHAEOLOGIST... and since I'm too old for him (and yes, since I really am in "real life" love with my own stud muffin boyfriend) I want him to marry my beautiful daughter (who, at 16 and a half, is a bit too young for him, but it's the best I can do...)

I just had to rave about him for a moment, since he's back on air.

My favorite show with him was when he was in Mesoamerica, interviewing Arthur Demarest, one of my idols, who took one look at Josh and said "You're what I'M supposed to look like!!!"

Anyone else in love with Josh????

I used to be in love with Bill Maher, but I'm dumping him for JOSH.

Penn & Teller

http://www.mormonmesoamerica.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:57 pm 
Founder & Visionary

This is about the most "un-Beastie" post I've ever seen you make.

Did someone hack your account?

But since we're on the subject, I may as well add that I'm in similar love with Kira Soltanovich from "Girls Behaving Badly." Holy cow, she's absolutely perfect in every way.

--ZelphtheGreat, 10/17/2013

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:03 pm 
God

LOL! I let me alter ego slip out. It was Josh and the hard lemonade. The giddiness of his series return got to me.

I used to post about my Bill Maher crush over on the Z board now and then. I was routinely made fun of over it. I also loved Ben Stiller, but I'm over both of them for JOSH. I have weird taste in men. (don't tell my boyfriend)

(he already knows)

(and it disturbs his ego)

I only saw one Girls Behaving Badly, not enough to know who your crush is. I think they were pulling men's pants down in public. :O

Penn & Teller

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:06 pm 
God

beastie,

I was unfamiliar with Josh so I googled up an image of him. Here he is for the uninitiated:

I have to say he's totally hot however, I have dumped everyone and everything for this undeniable example of deep fried studdery:

Savvy?

Jersey Girl
;-)

p.s. What's up with Shades? Does he own the board or somethin'?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:27 pm 
God

Beast E.'s in love
Yeah, yeah
Beast E.'s in love
No, no, no
Beast E.'s in love
Ah, ah
That Beast E.'s in

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:53 pm 
God

Hmmm, moksha, I don't quite recognize the tune. ;)

No, Jersey, I do not share in the Depp infatuation. I think he's a good actor, but stud muffin? Naw.

Just look at that Josh, though. My god. He is so hot he takes my breath away. And he's an ARCHAEOLOGIST.

I have to admit that whenever he interacts with a good looking woman on his show, I automatically turn to my boyfriend and say "Ya think they (bleeped)?" I imagine all these women just falling into his bed. Few are worthy, though, in my opinion.

To tell the truth, he's probably got an ego the size of the past glorious Nephite empire. I doubt if I could stand him in real life, pretty boys are usually narcissistic.

But, is he gorgeous or what??? And he's an ARCHAEOLOGIST.

Penn & Teller

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:01 pm 
God

I just went to his "unofficial fan site" and found out he lives part of the time in UTAH.

Hey, it's kismet. Not that I live in Utah - but I did used to be a mormon!!!

Penn & Teller

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:04 pm 
God

beastie wrote:
Hmmm, moksha, I don't quite recognize the tune. ;)

No, Jersey, I do not share in the Depp infatuation. I think he's a good actor, but stud muffin? Naw.

Just look at that Josh, though. My god. He is so hot he takes my breath away. And he's an ARCHAEOLOGIST.

I have to admit that whenever he interacts with a good looking woman on his show, I automatically turn to my boyfriend and say "Ya think they (bleeped)?" I imagine all these women just falling into his bed. Few are worthy, though, in my opinion.

To tell the truth, he's probably got an ego the size of the past glorious Nephite empire. I doubt if I could stand him in real life, pretty boys are usually narcissistic.

But, is he gorgeous or what??? And he's an ARCHAEOLOGIST.

My dearest beastie,

You force me to bring out the big guns here. Yes, Josh is most definitely gorgeous but this, beastie:

This is well, beastie, please look dear, look in those eyes....it just oughtta be illegal.

Jersey Girl

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:19 pm 
God

Well, I do admit Depp has a certain allure, and he's quirky, which rates big in my book, but he's just not in the same league. Besides, he's an ACTOR. Pffift.

Josh, on the other hand, is not only an ARCHAEOLOGIST, but is also an ardent environmentalist!! "Josh Bernstein is an ardent environmentalist who drives a 1982 Australian-made Toyota Land Cruiser that runs on vegetable oil."

::swoon:::

I think it's his lips that really do me in. I had a huge, I mean HUGE, crush on this guy in high school, Kirk Hassinger. He was two years older than me and a DRUMMER in a band. He had long wavy red hair and the most incredible LIPS I'd ever seen, much like Josh's. Sadly, he already had a girlfriend (not very pretty but huge jugs) - although that didn't stop him from flirting with me, causing my little heart to pitter patter.

I hear he's bald now. All that beautiful red hair, gone, gone, gone.

:::sniff:::

I'm also reading that Josh hasn't let celebrity go to his head. He's still the same down-to-earth guy as ever.

(riiiight, you can't be that gorgeous, have a great TV show, and not have an inflated ego)

heh, I just found a way to bug my boyfriend... Josh is now plastered all over my computer screen. heh heh heh heh

Penn & Teller

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:26 pm 
God

Shoot, I was hoping the picture would show. How do you post pictures like that, Jersey?

[MODERATOR NOTE: Just put [ img ] in front of the URL and [ /img ] after it--without the spaces, of course.]

Penn & Teller

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:02 pm 
He-Who-Has-Not-Sinned (Recently)

Dr. Shades wrote:
This is about the most "un-Beastie" post I've ever seen you make.

Did someone hack your account?

But since we're on the subject, I may as well add that I'm in similar love with Kira Soltanovich from "Girls Behaving Badly." Holy cow, she's absolutely perfect in every way.

Shh, Shades don't tell anyone about my hacker persona.

Actually I'm secure enough in my masculinity to admit he's a very handsome guy. I really enjoy the show too, hopefully it'll hang around a few seasons. all right, he's the new McArchaeology. You beat it out of me.

I must now continue chanting my creed. I'm secure in my masculinity, I'm secure in my masculinity, I'm secure in my masculinity, I'm secure in my masculinity....

Bond..."shameless Grey's Anatomy plug" Bond

EDIT: Didn't see the rest of these posts. Jeez! Are we going to have to take you gals out in the driveway and hose you off?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:12 pm 
God

Rats, another secret vice comes out.. I'm a big Grey's fan too. I made my sweetie watch one episode (the one with the train wreck and the two people stuck on the pole), and he derided it as a soap opera. Which it is, of course, but a good one.

McDreamy is indeed McDreamy but McSteamy doesn't do too much for me.

It goes without saying that none of them hold a candle to McArchaeologist.

(or how about McIndianaJones?)

You want to know something else totally shameful? I read rag mags like the National Enquirer.

HA! I dare ANY of you to beat THAT.

Penn & Teller

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:13 pm 
God

Quote:
EDIT: Didn't see the rest of these posts. Jeez! Are we going to have to take you gals out in the driveway and hose you off?

No need. It's bedtime for me and I'm going to will myself to have sex dreams about Josh.

Don't tell my boyfriend.

Penn & Teller

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:18 pm 

beastie wrote:
Rats, another secret vice comes out.. I'm a big Grey's fan too. I made my sweetie watch one episode (the one with the train wreck and the two people stuck on the pole), and he derided it as a soap opera. Which it is, of course, but a good one.

McDreamy is indeed McDreamy but McSteamy doesn't do too much for me.

It goes without saying that none of them hold a candle to McArchaeologist.

(or how about McIndianaJones?)

You want to know something else totally shameful? I read rag mags like the National Enquirer.

HA! I dare ANY of you to beat THAT.

I actually had McIndy typed. But changed my mind.

I like Grey's too. Hence why I started my creed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:56 pm 
Famous Potato

Another round of truth serum, please!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:46 am 
God

Oh, my goodness, I didn't even know this forum was here. Now I'll never catch up reading.

I LOVE JOSH TOO!!!!!!

I also love the Dirty Jobs guy, Mike Rowe. How can I ever choose between them? It's impossible, they'll just have to stop calling me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:11 pm 
God

OH MY GOSH GIRLIES!!!

Calm down, take a cold shower or spend some time with your lover.

Teeheehheeheheheheheee.

Actually this is quite fum to read though I resemble none odf these studly dudes.

Can I post women I think are hot?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:27 pm 

Jason Bourne wrote:
OH MY GOSH GIRLIES!!!

Calm down, take a cold shower or spend some time with your lover.

Teeheehheeheheheheheee.

Actually this is quite fum to read though I resemble none odf these studly dudes.

Can I post women I think are hot?

Go for it Bourne. We need to throw some masculinity into this estrogen ocean.

Bond

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:33 pm 
God

Here's a woman who, in her prime, could practically turn me lesbian, Sophie Marceau, who was breathtakingly beautiful and sexy in Braveheart:

(thanks, mod for showing me how to post pix, hopefully it won't take up too much space, if it does, I'll erase it and just link it)

Penn & Teller

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:17 pm 
Savior (mortal ministry)

Beastie...you crack me up

I am happily married, but both my husband and I have roving eyes....just because we are ona diet does not mean we can't look at the menu...which I often do...so does he....

I think Keifer Sutherland is so HOT...when he is JACK.... and Robert Redford and Burt Reynolds and Robin Williams cause he makes me laugh much like my hubby.....and Jay Leno is hot only because he loves his wife Mae so much...I like men with character

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:33 pm 

OUT OF MY MISERY wrote:
I like men with character

Am I not dripping with character?