It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:32 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:29 am 
God

honorentheos wrote:
You confused saying this belonged elsewhere with concern that you appear to have zero sense of what quite clearly looks like you lack any sense of personal wrong doing or boundaries. And yeah, in a community - even an online one - that gets attention and called out because it should be corrected. You seem to imagine you are completely in the right because subbie was wrong. That's not how it works. If you lack a sense of proportion or appropriate boundaries then yeah, I'm interested. I think subbie should post this other PM. Let's see what it says and why you can't just say he's ok to do so and resolve if it's been faked or modified accordingly. So far, you're looking pretty bad, Kevin.

I'm looking bad huh? Coming from you, that's not much of a concern to me. You're already shifting dramatically from your initial "disgust" to a sudden desire to see subbie stick it to me somehow. Way to go Honor!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:31 am 
God

Cool. It's nice to see you take everything as a slight and escalate. It's quite revealing.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:32 am 
God

Kevin Graham wrote:
But let's be clear. Posting the image of subbie in my profile pic for a total of 4 minutes isn't the same thing as broadcasting a public message detailing his private info. There is no reason anyone other than subbie and my informant would have known that pic was of him. You guys need to get it straight that I didn't do any of that. The "deleted threads" Honor alluded to were deleted and no one other than subbie and I knew why.

You used it to intimidate him. As in...I know you are. I know where you live.

Do you honestly think there's something that justifies doing that in response to an insult?

There is not.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:41 am 
God

Jersey Girl wrote:
sub's initial insults were constructed from information posted by your own hand upon the screen and signed with your name.

HFS.

So you're literally blaming ME for the fact that he went after my wife and kids. Its my fault! Because I use my real name (like I have a ____ choice after establishing an easily identifiable persona after 10 years of Mormon apologetics) and because I occasionally share private information, naïvely taking for granted there are no human scum on the forum who would use it against me ... its must be my fault subbie went after my wife and kids repeatedly.

Quote:
You used the private IRL, not him.

He went after my wife and kids. But you're cool with that because its my fault.

HFS Jersey Girl! I don't know who you are. You've occasionally sent me PMs over the course of God knows how many years (20?). [real-life information deleted], but you've never once revealed your IRL to me and I've never asked. Meanwhile, for the purposes of trying to win an argument here, you say you're not anonymous! Who do you think you're kidding?

Last edited by Kevin Graham on Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:45 am 
God

honorentheos wrote:
Cool. It's nice to see you take everything as a slight and escalate. It's quite revealing.

Hey, why post questions at all if you don't want answers? You're criticizing me for staying up late to respond to the tag teaming that's going on here? Who is doing the escalating here? Things only took a dramatic turn in this thread because you, Jersey Girl and to some extent Doc, entered the fray to rehash things that were already covered and then to vent your outrage in different ways each time while throwing out accusations of your own that needed refuting. Subbie left a long time ago, but here you guys are acting on his behalf because you're so desperate to know how this plays out. But I'm the one escalating things, right?

Last edited by Kevin Graham on Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:50 am 
God

Jersey Girl wrote:

Do you honestly think there's something that justifies doing that in response to an insult?

There is not.

You're not a man Jersey Girl. Just go back to defending the guy who attacked and mocked the woman in the other room who is suffering through chemo. Way to stick to your guns Jersey Girl, call me an admitted liar, imply that I'm ethically challenged, excuse anything subs did as my fault, etc. And when you're done, be sure to go ____ yourself.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:02 am 
God

Kevin Graham wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:

There is not.

You're not a man Jersey Girl. Just go back to defending the guy who attacked and mocked the woman in the other room who is suffering through chemo. Way to stick to your guns Jersey Girl, call me an admitted liar, imply that I'm ethically challenged, excuse anything subs did as my fault, etc. And when you're done, be sure to go ____ yourself.

You know what? I've learned through 20 years or so of online experience, that when someone crosses a line with me, I'm not the only voice present. Others will sometimes condemn the behavior without me ever having to say a word or on this particular board they'll report the offensive posts.

Nowhere on this board have I defended subgenius' remarks about your wife or children.

I have defended on behalf of you and particularly your wife on this board on more than one occasion. I have reported offensive posts to admin though probably not all of them.

Not so long ago, I openly condemned another poster's remarks about your wife. Someone I like very much and I still do.

You can tell me to go ____ myself a thousand times and I won't go anywhere at all.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:51 am 
God

I'm going to just edit out a portion of your comments below because you are disclosing behind the scenes information about our private messages. That's why private messages are called private.

Kevin Graham wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:
sub's initial insults were constructed from information posted by your own hand upon the screen and signed with your name.

HFS.

So you're literally blaming ME for the fact that he went after my wife and kids. Its my fault! Because I use my real name (like I have a ____ choice after establishing an easily identifiable persona after 10 years of Mormon apologetics) and because I occasionally share private information, naïvely taking for granted there are no human scum on the forum who would use it against me ... its must be my fault subbie went after my wife and kids repeatedly.

Nowhere on this board did I say his attack was your fault. When you share personal information publicly, you can count on the fact that sooner or later, your detractors are going to use it. Put it on the table and it's fair game. It's not your fault that he chose to behave dickishly with that information. However, you cannot equate his weaponizing your public posts with your violating his undisclosed IRL to intimidate him. The two are not the same.

What's wrong with you? You can't stand and deliver without violating undisclosed IRL? The guy is basically a clown. You can't go up against a clown without losing your integrity?

Quote:
Quote:
You used the private IRL, not him.

He went after my wife and kids. But you're cool with that because its my fault.

No, I'm not cool with that. I'm likewise not cool with what you did in response. All you had to do was ignore his attack, report it, fight it out or tell him to get bent and be done.

Quote:
HFS Jersey Girl! I don't know who you are. You've occasionally sent me PMs over the course of God knows how many years (20?). Meanwhile, for the purposes of trying to win an argument here, you say you're not anonymous! Who do you think you're kidding?

I'm anonymous to you. Not everyone.

While you don't know my identity, you do know who I am. You know I will be supportive and you know I will defend you if I feel moved to do either of those things. And I have. And, you know I will call you on ____ if ____ is what I'm seeing. And I am.

I'm not trying to win anything. I would like to see you to bag this deal and move on because it's not winning you or anyone else here a damn thing. It's worthless board drama with no winners.

As for sub, I mainly ignore him. Enough said.

Post subject: Re: From: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:07 am 
God

Seriously not a good look for MormonDiscussions.com.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:24 am 
Founder & Visionary

[MODERATOR NOTE: First off, EAllusion and I do *NOT* have the power to look at people's private messages. The only ones who are able to do that are those with access to the database, and those folks are Mav, the board's legal owner, and Keene, his designated upkeep and maintenance guy, neither of whom post here. Put another way, we are wholly unable to verify anything PM-related. I realize that my mere say-so doesn't exactly qualify as "proof," so if you're willing to make the trek to Utah you can come over and I'll let you see for yourself.

Second off, it's against the rules to share the contents of private messages here on the board itself, even if the recipient grants permission. Why? Because posting people's PMs creates two problems: One, it generates an inordinate amount of drama and transforms this message board from "MormonDiscussions.com" to "PrivateMessageDiscussions.com." Two, it has a chilling effect on people's willingness to communicate freely via private message. It's best if neither of those things happen.

If you really want to share the contents of private messages, then send the screen shots, etc. to each other via private message only and don't post them to the board itself, please.

Thank you.]

--Analytics, 09-11-2019

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:19 pm 
God

"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:03 am 
God

cwald wrote:

It really needs a sign that says "Kraken Was Here."

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951