Joe Biden accused of sexual assault

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_DoubtingThomas
_Emeritus

Re: Joe Biden accused of sexual assault

Post by _DoubtingThomas »

Icarus wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:36 pm
And yet his approval numbers have actually gone up 5% since the coronavirus.
Not if the economy doesn't recover before Nov. Months of high unemployment won't be good for the president.
_DoubtingThomas
_Emeritus

Icarus wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:36 pm
But if we head into recession now everyone will blame coronavirus and give Trump a pass.
People would get desperate and blame the president no matter what.
_ldsfaqs
_Emeritus

Post by _ldsfaqs »

Joe Biden accused of sexual assault
And let's be clear... Unlike Blasey Fords testimony, NOT A SINGLE claimed witness by Ford, etc. knew of ANYTHING that she was talking about, including her best friend. This accuser however, her friends etc. WERE told and knew about the event in question around the time it happened in relation to Biden's sexual assault.

This is what a legitimate sexual assault accuser from dozens of years ago actually looks like.
In contrast, Ford was an active Leftist activist and Trump hater (they scrubbed her social media, though some people caught it before she did so).
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Well. Luckily for Republicans, they nominated a rapist, serial sexual abuser, and overt pervert to the office of President. So. You know. Joe Biden may be somewhat like Mr. Trump. No biggie, right?

- Doc
_MsJack
_Emeritus

Post by _MsJack »

Since the major parties apparently can't stop nominating probable rapists/sexual assailants to the tops of their tickets, I'm getting to the point where I'm ready to just let the whole world burn.
_DoubtingThomas
_Emeritus

Icarus wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:18 pm
Yeah, she didn't strike me as very credible.
I think there is a high probability that more women will come forward to accuse Biden of sexual assault. Remember my words.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

[quote=DoubtingThomas post_id=1221674 time=1586888035 user_id=19018]
[quote=Icarus post_id=1221169 time=1585592304 user_id=19355]
Yeah, she didn't strike me as very credible.
[/quote]

I think there is a high probability that more women will come forward to accuse Biden of sexual assault. Remember my words.
[/quote]

More than these seven women?

https://www.thecut.com/2020/04/joe-bide ... tions.html

It’s interesting looking at the comments and how similar they feel to Kavanaugh’s supporters’ comments.

- Doc
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

Enthusiasm for Biden is 8pts lower than Hillary Clinton’s lowest point in 2016.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:27 am
Joe Biden may be somewhat like Mr. Trump. No biggie, right?

- Doc
You are forgetting how completely hypocritical Republicans are about everything. While Trump gets forgiveness and praise, they will wish a public execution for Biden.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

I don't think the Left quite grasps just how energized and enthusiastic the GOP's base is. They're not complacent, and the lies the Left is telling itself about Trump's popularity dropping is setting a dangerous precedent regarding the candidates they're nominating. The Left loves to exist in echo chambers and shut down dissent, so naturally we get Bernie bros who believe he would've wrapped up this election, or we get establishment Democrats who think Hillary Clinton or a demented sexual sniffer is a great idea. Then again, hubris is a human trait, and I thought Hillary Clinton would've smoked Trump in a General election because who else but insane people would vote for him?

Turns out half this country is nuttier than I thought, and about half the other side would send thought criminals to the gulags.

- Doc