Black Kids Ejected from Trump Rally

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Icarus
_Emeritus

Black Kids Ejected from Trump Rally

Post by _Icarus »

Nothing racist about this. They shouldn't have been there protest... oh wait, they weren't protesting. They were just there. Being black.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/201 ... ed-out.cnn
"One of the hardest things for me to accept is the fact that Kevin Graham has blonde hair, blue eyes and an English last name. This ugly truth blows any arguments one might have for actual white supremacism out of the water. He's truly a disgrace." - Ajax
_Chap
_Emeritus

Re: Black Kids Ejected from Trump Rally

Post by _Chap »

Um ... isn't being black kinda racist? Anyway, we know Trump is the least racist person there is, cos' he said so. So they must have been there as agents provocateurs. I mean, they chose to be black at a Trump rally even thought they knew that would upset some people - fine people. But they came all the same. Yup, that's it.

Liberal hairfire again ... move along, nothing to see.
Zadok:
I did not have a faith crisis. I discovered that the Church was having a truth crisis.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.