Lest we forget

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Icarus
_Emeritus

Lest we forget

Post by _Icarus »

"One of the hardest things for me to accept is the fact that Kevin Graham has blonde hair, blue eyes and an English last name. This ugly truth blows any arguments one might have for actual white supremacism out of the water. He's truly a disgrace." - Ajax
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Re: Lest we forget

Post by _Jersey Girl »

I hope this isn't off topic but...I watched a Colbert interview with Ronan Farrrow last night (it's older than that) where Farrow said that in the process of writing his Catch and Kill book he laid eyes on a list of 60 private offenses by Trump that was compiled by the National Enquirer for stories they caught and killed.
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_EAllusion
_Emeritus

Post by _EAllusion »

Multiple serious, damning stories about Trump or people within the Trump orbit break on an approximately weekly basis. It's impossible to keep track of them all in your head and I haven't even seen a repository of stories that fully captures it.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

A series of Trump's greatest treasons have been stored on a highly classified and secure server. The series starts out with Trump revealing state secrets to a pair of top Kremlin officials in the Oval Office.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace