It is currently Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:15 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Trump's State of Mind.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:44 pm 
God

Trump has his own PR machine assisted by a foreign country
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk5eTo4nkBI

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:56 pm 
God

Australian accused of the torture and murder of children for his own sexual gratification. Why are Australians such degenerates?

-Doc

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:10 pm 
God

aussieguy55 wrote:
We have an advantage over the US.

We?

I tried.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:41 am 
God

moksha wrote:
Trump has broken all American records for lying politicians. He might even hold the world record. That is because he is a pathological liar and very few countries choose a pathological liar as its leader.

I think I may have said this here before, but it's worth repeating:

Yes, all politicians lie, but in the US, they lie differently depending on the party. Democrats lie assuming their audience cares about facts and aren't stupid. The GOP lies with the opposite in mind.

Apparently, the loyal GOP base doesn't mind being treated like idiots by their leaders (at least, not enough to punish them for it). I wonder why.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:53 pm 
God

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:47 pm 
God

https://www.theguardian.com/au

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:21 pm 
God

aussieguy55 wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/au

Trump would suggest that you rake or vacuum your outback.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:05 pm 
God

Fortunately our Prime Minister is not that silly. And if he were we have the advantage over the US. The party just has a meeting and replaces him. Also the party has a one seat majority in the house. If a couple of the governing party died or resign and the opposition won those seats the Governor General would ask them to form a government.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:05 pm 
God

Looks like Trump just started a new war with Iran.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:42 pm 
God

moksha wrote:
Looks like Trump just started a new war with Iran.

The US is just begging nations to develop nuclear weapons.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:55 pm 
God

EAllusion wrote:

We need to distinguish sane America from the blundering machinations of Trump. Sane America would not encourage the development of nuclear arms as a defense against a rampaging narcissist.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:26 pm 
God

moksha wrote:
EAllusion wrote:

We need to distinguish sane America from the blundering machinations of Trump. Sane America would not encourage the development of nuclear arms as a defense against a rampaging narcissist.

America elected Donald Trump. Sane America cannot protect the world from America America. If you contrast how the US has handled Iran and N. Korea, the message could not be more clear that developing nuclear weapons as a deterrent against great powers, even at significant risk, is a prudent course to take.

On the downside, nuclear weapon proliferation will eventually end human civilization, so it's probably not the best signal to be sending.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:33 pm 
God

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:36 am 
God

aussieguy55 wrote:
There has been plenty of debate about the affect of climate change on the fire threat.
https://www.climatecouncil.org.au/not-n ... hfire-web/

Oh a debate? Maybe AUS needs to school their citizens on observing freaking FIRE BANS and avoid DELIBERATELY starting fires so the country doesn't lose human life, human habitat, an estimated half a BILLION wildlife and their habitat.

Quote:
24 charged with intentionally setting Australia bushfires

PUBLISHED: 01/07/20 05:37 AM ESTUPDATED: 01/07/20 10:23 AM EST
As Australia battles bushfires that have cost more than than two dozen lives, thousands of homes and other structures, and millions of dollars, police have charged at least 24 people for allegedly setting some of those fires intentionally.

The New South Wales Police Force says it has taken legal action against more than 180 people for 205 bushfire-related offenses since November 8, 2019.

Among the 180 who face legal actions, 24 are accused of deliberately setting fires. Fifty-three are people who allegedly failed to comply with a total fire ban, and 47 allegedly discarded lit cigarettes or matches.

Forty of those facing legal action are juveniles.

If convicted, those charged could face up to 25 years in prison for property damage with the intention of endangering life, 25 years for manslaughter, and 21 years for starting a bushfire and "being reckless as to its spread."

Those who light a fire when there is a total fire ban in place face up to a year in prison and a $5,500 fine. The same penalties apply to those who don't put out a fire they have lit.

Residents are being encouraged to provide video or images from their phones, dash cameras, or other devices that show fires in their early stages to help police determine how the fires started.

The first hints of the financial toll from the disaster are emerging, with the Insurance Council of Australia saying the estimated damage bill had reached 700 million Australian dollars ($485 million). That estimate comes one day after the government announced it was committing an extra 2 billion Australian dollars ($1.4 billion) toward the recovery effort.

https://www.10tv.com/article/24-charged ... s-2020-jan

Glass houses/stones.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:53 am 
God

delete

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:41 am 
God

Trump seems to be slurring his words more frequently. Giving speeches with complete sentences seems like an absolute chore to him. We don't know what's going on, but whatever it is, it isn't normal.

Given that the media went into a full panic for about a week in a half when Clinton developed pneumonia and collapsed from maintaining a grueling schedule anyway, it seems ridiculous to watch mainstream sources pretend like this isn't happening. If the New York Times can fit Hillary for a coffin in the middle of a presidential election so they can appear "fair", an article or two on this might not be out of the question. Just ask someone in the Whitehouse, "Hey, how come Donald Trump slurs so much? Make sure you have a bunch of examples and have responses at the ready to the inevitable lies about Trump being the most eloquent orator in history. If you just get deflection, report that.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:26 pm 
God

https://www.thedailybeast.com/was-this- ... sing-trump

Now another woman who will be accused of lying and described as "not his type" I wonder how the current first lady deals with this? Michelle does not have to worry about any scandal about her husband and yet I find some respondents say she is a man or something to that affect. Meanwhile Hilary's emails (lock her up) have come to nothing. MAGA (Make Americans Groan Again).

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:42 pm 
God

EAllusion wrote:
Trump seems to be slurring his words more frequently. Giving speeches with complete sentences seems like an absolute chore to him. We don't know what's going on, but whatever it is, it isn't normal.

Given that the media went into a full panic for about a week in a half when Clinton developed pneumonia and collapsed from maintaining a grueling schedule anyway, it seems ridiculous to watch mainstream sources pretend like this isn't happening. If the New York Times can fit Hillary for a coffin in the middle of a presidential election so they can appear "fair", an article or two on this might not be out of the question. Just ask someone in the Whitehouse, "Hey, how come Donald Trump slurs so much? Make sure you have a bunch of examples and have responses at the ready to the inevitable lies about Trump being the most eloquent orator in history. If you just get deflection, report that.

I don't know about that. I listened to a presser he did regarding Iran yesterday and he sounded pretty darn fluent in that and dare I say presidential. I said it.

On a side note: Remember when we were talking about Biden stammering? Turns out he's a stutterer. I didn't know that!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:59 pm 
Sunbeam

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
“Whether the Blacks deserve any mercy at the hands of the pioneering squatters is an open question, but that they get none is certain. They are a doomed race, and before many years they will be completely wiped out of the land” - Harold Finch-Hatton (1885).

It’s weird to see hateful Australians so eager to points fingers...

- Doc

Why the picture of african headhunters and canibals trophies?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:37 am 
God

Jersey Girl wrote:

I don't know about that. I listened to a presser he did regarding Iran yesterday and he sounded pretty darn fluent in that and dare I say presidential. I said it.

On a side note: Remember when we were talking about Biden stammering? Turns out he's a stutterer. I didn't know that!

He slurred his words multiple times during that. He also had very labored breathing, but that's something he seems to do when he has to read a speech written for him and wants to adopt a serious tone.

He also slurred at his most recent rally. It's been happening more often. Of course, that speech quirk is a classic Alzheimer's sign, but it doesn't have to be in Trump's case. It is probably worth *some* discussion in the media. This is the same President that made an emergency trip to a hospital that the admin obviously lied about in calling part of a routine physical. Asking what's going on isn't out of bounds, and it certainly wouldn't be if he had a D after his name.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:52 am 
God

To EAs point:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.esquir ... sanctions/