Who would Dem tax increases effect?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_honorentheos
_Emeritus

Re: Who would Dem tax increases effect?

Post by _honorentheos »

ajax18 wrote:
I believe that taxes will eventually also have to be raised on the middle class as well.

Thank you for being honest. It's a shame more people don't realize this.

How much of this burden do you accept is a result of Trump's policies and expenditures during his presidency?
The world is always full of the sound of waves..but who knows the heart of the sea, a hundred feet down? Who knows it's depth?
~ Eiji Yoshikawa
_ajax18
_Emeritus

Post by _ajax18 »

How much of this burden do you accept is a result of Trump's policies and expenditures during his presidency?

Public debt during Trump's Presidency has increased from $14.403 trillion to $17.050 trillion. Link

$3 trillion dollars?

There are still illegal immigrants entering the country, lowering native born American wages, and increasing the number of people on welfare. Should I blame Trump for that?
And when the confederates saw Jackson standing fearless as a stone wall the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Once again this thread demonstrates Ajax and other low-hanging-fruit-Conservatives don’t read anything beyond a few lines here and there. $3T, huh?

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Ajax, subgenius, and a couple of others are like unto the Trump 5x7 note pad with large sharpie letters on top of a stack of blank 8x11 paper sheets. Unbelievable.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.