Is Trump unraveling?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_DarkHelmet
_Emeritus

Re: Is Trump unraveling?

Post by _DarkHelmet »

Gunnar wrote:Horrors! Obama actually used a paper clip for binding that jobs act together?

The Fox hosts were right to be worried. What would have happened if a gust of wind came through and blew it out of Obama's hands? Maybe he was in Alabama during that press conference. Could the paperclip have held through hurricane force winds? Did they have a disaster recovery plan for such a scenario? It's not like there were any other copies available.
"We have taken up arms in defense of our liberty, our property, our wives, and our children; we are determined to preserve them, or die."
- Captain Moroni - 'Address to the Inhabitants of Canada' 1775
_Gunnar
_Emeritus

Post by _Gunnar »

All right, Darkhelmet. You've convinced me! Obama should have been impeached for "paperclip gate!"
No precept or claim is more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.

“If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you.”
― Harlan Ellison
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

"I am the best plant, I am the smartest plant. I know the best words
and have the biggest fronds. Women want me to grab their tubers."
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace