WILLIAM BARR: "IT'S A COMING II"

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_MeDotOrg
_Emeritus

Re: WILLIAM BARR: "IT'S A COMING II"

Post by _MeDotOrg »

Today Judge Emmet Sullivan issued a order that says all of the portions of the SCO's report concerning Mike Flynn are to be unredacted and made public.

federal judge has ordered portions of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report to be unredacted and made public in the criminal case against former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan issued the limited order Thursday. Portions of the report relating to Flynn are redacted and would be made public under the order.

It is the first time a federal judge has ordered the Justice Department to make public portions of the report the agency had kept secret.

After Flynn's lawyer announced he was cooperating with the Government, he received a call from the President's attorney requesting a 'heads up' on any national security information to which he might testify. Flynn's attorney explained that there could be no more communication because they had terminated the joint defense agreement by agreeing to cooperate. At that point the President's attorney became indignant and said that 'his client' would view this as 'hostile'.

I guess this is the he never asks for a second favor when he's been refused a first moment.

This could be how some of the Mueller report is seen: in bits and pieces as various court cases review information. There are simply too many different ways that information can be released. The President would have to put some kind of Draconian gag order over the entire system to stop it. Not that he wouldn't like to, but I just don't think he can. You might be able to get an AG or a judge or two that will go along, but there are too many courts with too many judges that will not be sycophantic to the wishes of the President.
"The great problem of any civilization is how to rejuvenate itself without rebarbarization."
- Will Durant
"We've kept more promises than we've even made"
- Donald Trump
"Of what meaning is the world without mind? The question cannot exist."
- Edwin Land
_Bach
_Emeritus

Post by _Bach »

More news that will be released. This train is coming and it’s roaring w greater speed!!!
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

Bach wrote:More news that will be released. This train is coming and it’s roaring w greater speed!!!

Bach on the future is less sensible than Back to the Future.
God belief is for people who don't want to live life on the universe's terms.
_Gray Ghost
_Emeritus

Post by _Gray Ghost »

Bach wrote:More news that will be released. This train is coming and it’s roaring w greater speed!!!

Q tOlD mE tHe LiBs WeRe GeTtInG aRrEsTeD tOdAy!

:lol:
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Post by _Maksutov »

Still won't read the report, eh? :lol: :lol: :lol:
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov
_Bach
_Emeritus

Post by _Bach »

I hate it whenI’m always right. BUT BABY -ITS A COMING SOONER WHEN YOU THOUGHT. The circle has been arranged, the rifles have been handed out, and now the shells are being loaded. This is going to be such a dem firing squad beyond anything that we’ve ever seen.

Anyone here want to challenge my 3 year old prediction?

It’s a coming baby!!!

[no need to give links to any article when it’s all over the intellectual press!]