Since when is being a white supremacist a bad thing?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Re: Since when is being a white supremacist a bad thing?

Post by _canpakes »

EAllusion wrote:Incidentally, my genetic testing came back as 100% European with 99.3% Northern European. I expect Ajax18 to bow to my superior blood.

This must be why bach has a man-crush on you, given how often he mentions you in his Spirit Prison whine-fests.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

I think the best argument against White supremacy is:

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:I think the best argument against White supremacy is:

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

- Doc

finally someone who gets why there is an internet.

People of walmart isnt an argument against white supremacy, it is proof that white supremacy is a myth.
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent
_MeDotOrg
_Emeritus

Post by _MeDotOrg »

King is being stripped of committee assignments:

CNN wrote:Republican Rep. Steve King of Iowa has been removed from committee assignments following racist remarks, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy announced Monday, the latest development in bipartisan condemnation of King's recent interview that appeared to lament that the term "white supremacist" is considered offensive.

McCarthy announced that the House Republican Steering Committee -- which oversees committee assignments -- met Monday night and made a decision that King "will not be serving on committees in this Congress."
"The great problem of any civilization is how to rejuvenate itself without rebarbarization."
- Will Durant
"We've kept more promises than we've even made"
- Donald Trump
"Of what meaning is the world without mind? The question cannot exist."
- Edwin Land
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

... What constitutes white pride, or what is meant by celebrating white culture?

It’s strange how folks who bemoan not being able to express white pride or celebrate white culture have such a hard time answering this question.
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

canpakes wrote:
... What constitutes white pride, or what is meant by celebrating white culture?

It’s strange how folks who bemoan not being able to express white pride or celebrate white culture have such a hard time answering this question.

oh do tell.
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

subgenius wrote:
canpakes wrote:It’s strange how folks who bemoan not being able to express white pride or celebrate white culture have such a hard time answering this question.

oh do tell.

Well, step up to the plate. You and ajax enjoy carrying each other’s water. Tell us how this white culture stuff works.
_Kevin Graham
_Emeritus

Post by _Kevin Graham »

Molok wrote:
ajax18 wrote:Then why were the best weapons made in Europe?

Excuse me? The greatest weapon ever designed, the Trebuchet, originated in China.

Not to mention gunpowder. Imagine fighting the world wars without gunpowder.
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

canpakes wrote:
subgenius wrote:oh do tell.

Well, step up to the plate. You and ajax enjoy carrying each other’s water. Tell us how this white culture stuff works.

how does the expression "do tell" translate in that presuppositions steeped skull of yours?.
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

subgenius wrote:how does the expression "do tell" translate in that presuppositions steeped skull of yours?.

You’re the fellow who jumped into the conversation as if you had something to offer regarding the question. Either commit to a response, or bail already.