Soldiers die: Trump scared of rain?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Re: Soldiers die: Trump scared of rain?

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

The university of Missouri's football team, in honor of those alumni who fell in WWI replaced their helmet decals with a decal of the medal one would earn for service in the war. The players then wore the names of Mizzou's fallen on the back of their jerseys. I'm usually not a fan of mixing military themes with football outside of the service academies, but it was a really beautiful tribute for Armistice Day.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Dr Exiled
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr Exiled »

canpakes wrote:He’d have probably made the visit if they were Russian soldiers.

Putin is pleased of course. Everything is going according to his plan .......
"Religion is about providing human community in the guise of solving problems that don’t exist or failing to solve problems that do and seeking to reconcile these contradictions and conceal the failures in bogus explanations otherwise known as theology." - Kishkumen 
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

Truth be told, he doesn’t really know how to use an umbrella.

_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

It was raining. He ought to be goddamned ashamed of himself.
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »