Will someone interpret this dream for me? (WARNING: LONG)

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_honorentheos
_Emeritus

Re: Will someone interpret this dream for me? (WARNING: LON

Post by _honorentheos »

There is this reoccurring issue on the board where you keep claiming you have been clear about something yet no one else agrees. And you then blame it on everyone else like a petulant child. Speaking of shadows...
The world is always full of the sound of waves..but who knows the heart of the sea, a hundred feet down? Who knows it's depth?
~ Eiji Yoshikawa
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

honorentheos wrote:There is this reoccurring issue on the board where you keep claiming you have been clear about something yet no one else agrees. And you then blame it on everyone else like a petulant child. Speaking of shadows...

so the referenced Columbus post is unclear to you? a bit of a mystery?
I apologize for not being uber-blatant. perhaps you could wax clarity by explaining what part of my post was so difficult to digest?
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent
_honorentheos
_Emeritus

Post by _honorentheos »

You think it is clear in your posts that your allusion to a friend being Shades' Jungian shadow self was obvious despite you mentioning it in a swing between Freudian and Jungian psychoanalysis and self-discovery as being "mysterious"...sure. That sounds like you had your thinking sorted and were making obvious references.
The world is always full of the sound of waves..but who knows the heart of the sea, a hundred feet down? Who knows it's depth?
~ Eiji Yoshikawa