Jack Byrnes takes over Di Nero

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Bach
_Emeritus

Jack Byrnes takes over Di Nero

Post by _Bach »

Looks like the the intolerant a- hole character, who wasn’t able to accept the differing views of his own family in the movie, has taken over the a-hole real life person with the same syndrome.

Gotta love Harvey Weinstein, Bobby Di Nero and those who believe they are elite cuz they have the camera but not solutions they would actually invest their own capital to solve.

Sounds a lot like this place.

Wonder what would happen to Tim Allen if he came out and said F Obama?
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Re: Jack Byrnes takes over Di Nero

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

I love that you're so “F” ing stupid you get the name wrong not once, but twice. “F” ing ldsfats doin' what he does best... being proudly and loudly dumb.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Bach wrote:. . . but not solutions they would actually invest their own capital to solve.

Sounds a lot like this place.

Do you have solutions you would actually invest your own capital to solve, or are you a lot like this place?
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Di Nero? Df you talkin' about?
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

I'm pretty sure Nero died many centuries ago.

Still, what have the Romans ever done for us?
God belief is for people who don't want to live life on the universe's terms.