Global ban on single use plastic?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Xenophon
_Emeritus

Re: Global ban on single use plastic?

Post by _Xenophon »

Lemmie wrote:I apparently have your son from another mother then, because he has had that same "bendy straw itch" for the vast majority of his 18 year old life. Thanks for the link, he's getting a set for his next birthday!
Awesome, I hope he enjoys them! I don't quite understand the need for them myself but it is apparently a very real thing.
"If you consider what are called the virtues in mankind, you will find their growth is assisted by education and cultivation." -Xenophon of Athens
_Lemmie
_Emeritus

Re: Global ban on single use plastic?

Post by _Lemmie »

Xenophon wrote:
Lemmie wrote:I apparently have your son from another mother then, because he has had that same "bendy straw itch" for the vast majority of his 18 year old life. Thanks for the link, he's getting a set for his next birthday!
Awesome, I hope he enjoys them! I don't quite understand the need for them myself but it is apparently a very real thing.

:lol: I don't get it either, but for years I was never without a full pack of disposables plus an emergency back up pack in the pantry. He was especially inconsolable when he was under the weather if Mommy couldn't produce a straw for his water. Or two. In coordinating colors. These re-usable ones are the perfect choice to send him off, greenly, into adulthood!

By the way, I liked the rest of your list as well. You are motivating me to do more in that area.