I'm Starting the OFFC

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

I'm Starting the OFFC

Post by _Philo Sofee »

The OFFC is "Old Farts Fitness Club."

I am going to give weekly updates on my fitness and the routines I am using to get into shape and stay into shape and will keep track of it on my Instagram. Including pics of diet, exercise, clothes, weights, muscles, silly hairdos in the early mornings, etc. Anyone over 50 is welcome to come join in and have some fun on instagram posting silly, serious, or sensual photos... :rolleyes:

You can brag about what improvements you make and post pics for proofs. Old farts of the world UNITE!

If I knew how to throw in photos here I will. I have tried before but to no avail. What can I say, the ole fart is fading.....GRIN!
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Re: I'm Starting the OFFC

Post by _Jersey Girl »

What are you too good to use my Prison thread, you elitist? :evil:

The thing about the photos here is that you have to have them uploaded to some kind of photo sharing thing like I dunno, Google photos or something. I can't explain it, but you can't just take them off your computer or phone and post them here.

Maybe Quasi will see this post and explain. He knows everything. :-)
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

Jersey Girl wrote:What are you too good to use my Prison thread, you elitist? :evil:

The thing about the photos here is that you have to have them uploaded to some kind of photo sharing thing like I dunno, Google photos or something. I can't explain it, but you can't just take them off your computer or phone and post them here.

Maybe Quasi will see this post and explain. He knows everything. :-)

Uh oh.... I didn't see your thread. Sorry! Thanks for the information on photos. Yeah I figured after failing so much I was doing something wrong like leaving something out...lol
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

You didn't see my thread? You flippin' posted on it.

Men, I swear.
:rolleyes:
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

Jersey Girl wrote:You didn't see my thread? You flippin' posted on it.

Men, I swear.
:rolleyes:

Yes, I know that silly. I just didn't see it so I made my own...... sorry for being a man. :biggrin:
Dr CamNC4Me
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

I got my first pic up on my Instagram. I put up five 45lb. plates on each side of the seated declined bench press today! That's 225 for each arm. Not bad considering in December of last year (just 4 months ago) I could only put up one 35lb. plate on each side. I been a workin out babycakes! And it's working. It's working! Woo hoo!
Dr CamNC4Me
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

We need to see those plates! Post a pic ASAP.

by the way, did you find any of them buried in a stone box?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

moksha wrote:We need to see those plates! Post a pic ASAP.

by the way, did you find any of them buried in a stone box?

:lol:

No, these plates were on a metal machine.....
Dr CamNC4Me