The economic strategies in a trade war

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Re: The economic strategies in a trade war

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

$227 million for tonight’s air strikes that could’ve given Flint brand new water pipes, or 3,783 teachers salaries for $60,000 a year.

Is it really going to do any good when our CinC tipped off the Russians?

Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!

This would land any member of the US military in jail probably for the rest of their life. I'm not kidding. 30 years minimum.

I'm trying not to feel beside myself, but I just wish people understand how this is not how reality is supposed to work. HE LITERALLY TOLD THE RUSSIANS WHAT WE WERE GOING TO DO IN A COMBAT ZONE. THAT IS WHAT TRAITORS DO.

“F”.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Hawkeye
_Emeritus

Re: The economic strategies in a trade war

Post by _Hawkeye »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:$227 million for tonight’s air strikes that could’ve given Flint brand new water pipes, or 3,783 teachers salaries for $60,000 a year.

Is it really going to do any good when our CinC tipped off the Russians?

Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!

This would land any member of the US military in jail probably for the rest of their life. I'm not kidding. 30 years minimum.

I'm trying not to feel beside myself, but I just wish people understand how this is not how reality is supposed to work. HE LITERALLY TOLD THE RUSSIANS WHAT WE WERE GOING TO DO IN A COMBAT ZONE. THAT IS WHAT TRAITORS DO.

____.

- Doc

This is exactly what he did the first time we bombed Syria last year. Russians evacuated the airport he told them we'd bomb.