Schwarzenegger sues Big Oil for "First Degree Murder"

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Res Ipsa
_Emeritus

Re: Schwarzenegger sues Big Oil for "First Degree Murder"

Post by _Res Ipsa »

​“The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists.”

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
subgenius wrote: Can i sue my grocery store for stocking so much bacon? so many cupcakes?

Yes you dumb crap. You can.

Christ.

- Doc

Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Res Ipsa wrote:Here you go, Shades. https://www.sciencealert.com/arnold-sch ... ree-murder

Thanks.

But where in the link that DoubtingThomas posted does it say anything about Schwarzenegger and who he's suing?
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Res Ipsa
_Emeritus

Post by _Res Ipsa »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Res Ipsa wrote:Here you go, Shades. https://www.sciencealert.com/arnold-sch ... ree-murder

Thanks.

But where in the link that DoubtingThomas posted does it say anything about Schwarzenegger and who he's suing?

I suspect he goofed on the link. Or the publication changed the link.
​“The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists.”

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Bach wrote:Years of anabolic steroid use is finally showing for poor Arnold.

I can see your point. Arnold claims the oil industry knew decades in advance about the correlation of burning fossil fuels and global warming and yet lied about it, much like the situation with American Tobacco knowing for decades about the harmful effects of cigarettes and lying about it. Clearly, there was the usage of anabolic steroids in both cases!!!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidblackmon/2018/03/18/arnold-schwarzenegger-sets-his-sights-on-fossil-fuels/#7b81eb8d15e4
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace