What is everyone eating and drinking on Super Bowl Sunday?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Ceeboo
_Emeritus

Re: What is everyone eating and drinking on Super Bowl Sunda

Post by _Ceeboo »

Hey MeDot! :smile:

MeDotOrg wrote:The 4th down pass to Foles at the goal line had to be one of the great trick plays in Superbowl history.[/url][/b]

Indeed - That was awesome! It will be talked about for years to come. (Just like Boise State's 2-point conversion against Oklahoma a few years back)

they've haven't one since 1960.

Judging from this part of your post, I think you forgot to mention the eleven beers you had with your carrots, strawberries, salsa and peach pie. :lol:

Peace,
Ceeboo
_MeDotOrg
_Emeritus

Post by _MeDotOrg »

Jersey Girl wrote:Didn't want to spoil anyone's vibe so I didn't comment. The only thing SBS is to me, is the best shopping day of the year. The stores are usually totally deserted. Well today we got some frozen fog rolling in, covering the whole town and outlying areas so I spent the afternoon working on a class from my outlying area, fell asleep for 4 hours, just woke up a bit ago, so that was about it for my SBS.

I don't understand the fascination with football. I do support one's right to throw parties and love watching a bunch of guys knocking their brains around for money.

;-)

Do as the Jews do on Christmas: Chinese food and a movie.
"The great problem of any civilization is how to rejuvenate itself without rebarbarization."
- Will Durant
"We've kept more promises than we've even made"
- Donald Trump
"Of what meaning is the world without mind? The question cannot exist."
- Edwin Land
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

MeDotOrg wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:Didn't want to spoil anyone's vibe so I didn't comment. The only thing SBS is to me, is the best shopping day of the year. The stores are usually totally deserted. Well today we got some frozen fog rolling in, covering the whole town and outlying areas so I spent the afternoon working on a class from my outlying area, fell asleep for 4 hours, just woke up a bit ago, so that was about it for my SBS.

I don't understand the fascination with football. I do support one's right to throw parties and love watching a bunch of guys knocking their brains around for money.

;-)

Do as the Jews do on Christmas: Chinese food and a movie.

Where would I get Chinese food from on a frozen foggy day?
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_MeDotOrg
_Emeritus

Post by _MeDotOrg »

Ceeboo wrote:Hey MeDot! :smile:

MeDotOrg wrote:The 4th down pass to Foles at the goal line had to be one of the great trick plays in Superbowl history.[/url][/b]

Indeed - That was awesome! It will be talked about for years to come. (Just like Boise State's 2-point conversion against Oklahoma a few years back)

they've haven't one since 1960.

Judging from this part of your post, I think you forgot to mention the eleven beers you had with your carrots, strawberries, salsa and peach pie. :lol:

Peace,
Ceeboo

30 years ago Ceeboo you were right on the money about the eleven beers. Did I 'quit' drinking or 'give up' drinking or 'stop' drinking? More accurate to say I finally stopped drinking 30 years ago.

Tonight I did allow myself some cookie frost, however.
"The great problem of any civilization is how to rejuvenate itself without rebarbarization."
- Will Durant
"We've kept more promises than we've even made"
- Donald Trump
"Of what meaning is the world without mind? The question cannot exist."
- Edwin Land
_Ceeboo
_Emeritus

Post by _Ceeboo »

MeDotOrg wrote: Did I 'quit' drinking or 'give up' drinking or 'stop' drinking? More accurate to say I finally stopped drinking 30 years ago.

Good for you, MeDot. :smile: