BOOM: Steve Bannon Suggests Donald Trump Met With Russians

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_EAllusion
_Emeritus

Re: BOOM: Steve Bannon Suggests Donald Trump Met With Russia

Post by _EAllusion »

I know this is nitpicking while staring in the face of pure insanity, but I remember clearly that Trump wanted to run in 2000 and was laying the groundwork to do so. It was viewed as a joke at the time and he backed out before his run got started in earnest. Remember when conservatives weren't in the clutches of a 24/7 infotainment propaganda bubble? Good times. Anyway, I would count that as a try.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:“Now that Russian collusion, after one year of intense study, has proven to be a total hoax on the American public, the Democrats and their lapdogs, the Fake News Mainstream Media, are taking out the old Ronald Reagan playbook and screaming mental stability and intelligence,”

“….Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star…..”

“….to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius….and a very stable genius at that!”

That's some 4d chess right there. Yep.

- Doc

"There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call ... The Twilight Zone" ~ Rod Serling
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Maxine Waters
_Emeritus

Post by _Maxine Waters »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... spartanntp

From your own sources, Wolf twists Bannon's words in an effort to slander DJT. Bannon considered defending DJT before he attacked him. Either way, the Russian collusion accusations are a hoax.
“There were mothers who took this [Rodney King LA riots] as an opportunity to take some milk, to take some bread, to take some shoes ... They are not crooks.”

This liberal would be about socializing … uh, umm. … Would be about, basically, taking over, and the government running all of your companies.
_Kevin Graham
_Emeritus

Post by _Kevin Graham »

Maxine Waters wrote:https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/source-bannon-was-going-to-defend-trump-until-trump-attacked-him/ar-BBHWANH?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

From your own sources, Wolf twists Bannon's words in an effort to slander DJT. Bannon considered defending DJT before he attacked him. Either way, the Russian collusion accusations are a hoax.

The link says no such thing. Are all Nazis illiterate, or just those from West Virginia?

There are no Russian collusion "accusations" there is an investigation over legitimate concerns and if they're so innocent then why do they keep lying about it?
_EAllusion
_Emeritus

Post by _EAllusion »

Maxine Waters wrote: Either way, the Russian collusion accusations are a hoax.
Even though it is a matter of public record that the Trump team tried to collude with Russia, lied about it several times, and currently operates on the defense that they ultimately didn't assist Russia? Or even though they had firsthand knowledge of Russian efforts to impact the election and consistently lied about it in public, thus providing cover for those efforts? Or even though Donald Trump admitted on national TV that he fired the director of the FBI specifically to undercut the investigation into Russian interference in the election?

Total hoax?