Bannon - "You hid behind your religion to avoid Vietnam"

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Re: Bannon - "You hid behind your religion to avoid Vietnam"

Post by _subgenius »

Kevin Graham wrote:Trump is just starting crap again which will probably lead to more dead people, because we know Republican Presidents aren't happy unless they're starting conflicts.

really? I seem to recall after WW2 it was Bill that deployed more Americans than any other President...and you used to boast around here about what a stone-cold killer Obama was....maybe you can let us in on these "conflicts" that Trump has started which are costing lives?
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent
_Water Dog
_Emeritus

Re: Bannon -

Post by _Water Dog »

Last edited by Guest on Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Re: Bannon - "You hid behind your religion to avoid Vietnam"

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

I have to admit, I don't really understand Bannon's political philosophy other than he 'wants to burn it all down to the ground'. Is his support of Moore subversive? I don't know. From reading the various articles about him, and reading his various interviews I honestly have no idea, concretely, what his objective is. It'd be nice if he released a manifesto.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.