Angry

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_candygal
_Emeritus

Angry

Post by _candygal »

I would explain why...if I knew why. But what do you do when you hit that angry phase again? My life all over the place has suddenly turned into some chaos because of the past. What do you do?
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Re: Angry

Post by _Runtu »

candygal wrote:I would explain why...if I knew why. But what do you do when you hit that angry phase again? My life all over the place has suddenly turned into some chaos because of the past. What do you do?

Find constructive ways to let it out. At least that's what works for me. Sorry things are tough.
Runtu's Rincón

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington
_RockSlider
_Emeritus

Post by _RockSlider »

Ouch, especially if that past causing chaos involves loved ones. I'm sorry to hear things are bringing you down.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

candygal wrote:What do you do?

You confront him or her, explain the situation, then demand a full apology.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_RockSlider
_Emeritus

Post by _RockSlider »

_candygal
_Emeritus

Post by _candygal »

Thanks so much all...I know this is something that I just have to get through..a little disappointed at myself that I can't let things roll off my back. I am just venting but so appreciate all of you. Hey...and if looks could kill......I wouldn't have a problem.. :smile:
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

candygal wrote:Thanks so much all...I know this is something that I just have to get through..a little disappointed at myself that I can't let things roll off my back. I am just venting but so appreciate all of you. Hey...and if looks could kill......I wouldn't have a problem.. :smile:

Why should you let things roll of your back that you were once invested in?

No, you let that stuff out candygal and try to do things that feed you while you process.
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

I was under the impression that the OP was about post-Mormon anger issues?

Hmmm...
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb