It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:49 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Beautiful California
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:21 am 
God

The city responded to a letter sent by San Diego County Thursday, asking the city to move forward with a list of specific sanitation actions designed to help control the spread of the disease, which has killed 15 people and hospitalized nearly 300, many of them homeless and living on streets without adequate access to restrooms or showers.

The county gave the city five business days to respond with a plan for remedying what it called a “fecally contaminated environment” downtown. The county will soon expand its efforts to other cities in the region, where the outbreak has now produced nearly 400 confirmed cases.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-m ... story.html

Clearly, encouraging people to remain homeless is not the most well thought out policy for the land of fruits and nuts. This sort of "oppression by emtitlement" is why the California electoral college remains a certain lazy shade of blue. - can you smell that California sun?

Post subject: Re: Beautiful California
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:07 am 
God

While California overall is deep Blue San Diego is deep Red.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:58 am 
God

The CCC wrote:

An interesting political map. Note the population centers of San Diego:

http://data-old.inewsource.org/election ... n-results#

Also note the Senatorial election.

- doc

I have Mental Gymnast on ignore until he makes amends with Grindael, and both Grindael and IHAQ start posting again. I will not allow a troll to drive off two great board members without taking a stand.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:23 am 
God

Thankfully Senators are chosen state wide.

For the 2016 race SEE https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/sea ... tion=click

Last edited by The CCC on Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:25 am 
God

The CCC wrote:
Senators are chosen state wide.

What the does that have to do with San Diego?

- Doc

I have Mental Gymnast on ignore until he makes amends with Grindael, and both Grindael and IHAQ start posting again. I will not allow a troll to drive off two great board members without taking a stand.

Last edited by Doctor CamNC4Me on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:27 am 
God

San Diego is Red in a Blue state. Twit.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:46 am 
God

The CCC wrote:
San Diego is Red in a Blue state.

Click on the link. Look at the picture. Take note of the population centers.

- Doc

Last edited by Doctor CamNC4Me on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:56 am 
God

San Diego's Representative in Congress is Darrell Issa, Republican. He got 83,269 votes for 63.1% of the vote. Were you born stupid or do you have to work at it?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:06 am 
God

The majority of voters in San Diego County chose Hillary Clinton by a wide margin. Seriously. Look at the map. It's not "deeply Red" like you suggest.

Presidential Vote by County

San Diego Clinton Trump
735,476 477,766

- Doc

Last edited by Doctor CamNC4Me on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:55 am 
God

The CCC wrote:
San Diego's Representative in Congress is Darrell Issa, Republican. He got 83,269 votes for 63.1% of the vote. Were you born stupid or do you have to work at it?

unlike yours - not everyone's stupidity is natural

San Diego County and the city Mayor are mostly Republican - but the homeless-ness is not a result og local government policies. The State of California mandates welfare through the Health and Human Services Agency. And as such, it truly is a Democratic Party program in its design. I believe a cursory understanding of one's home state would reveal that it was Democrats that have introduced the Homeless Bill of Rights, and the Right to Rest Acts, etc.
One simply has to walk through the People's Republic of Santa Monica and gaze upon the arrays of REI camping gear to understand that what is going on with California's homeless-ness is not a Republican consequence.
As evidenced by countless State policies (proposed and enacted), the great State of California has sought not to alleviate homeless-ness but rather has systematically sought to sanction homeless-ness.....in the name of political favor - for it is only by the maintaining of an oppressive status quo can the modern Democrat maintain proper control of their constituency. Peek into reality for a moment CCC and understand that the cessation of public lands to the "poor neglected homeless" has been one of the most successful oppression-veiled-as-compassion tactics in modern history.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:07 pm 
God

A quick fix seems like strategically placing porta potties, and portable handwashing/sanitizing stations (like those usually used at fairs/rodeos).

Then again, you’d have to contend with businesses/residences regarding the placement, have them monitored, probably pay extra for biohazard disposal (because of the added risk of sharps/etc.).

It’s stuff like this that reminds me that I’d make a crappy (nyuk, nyuk) politician/policy maker.

Does anyone know why the homeless population is concentrated there? Are there shelters/resources nearby, or is it just prime busking real estate?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:22 pm 
God

Doctor Steuss wrote:
A quick fix seems like strategically placing porta potties, and portable handwashing/sanitizing stations (like those usually used at fairs/rodeos).

Then again, you’d have to contend with businesses/residences regarding the placement, have them monitored, probably pay extra for biohazard disposal (because of the added risk of sharps/etc.).

It’s stuff like this that reminds me that I’d make a crappy (nyuk, nyuk) politician/policy maker.

Does anyone know why the homeless population is concentrated there? Are there shelters/resources nearby, or is it just prime busking real estate?

favorable weather and a more favorable political climate (see also cessation of public lands for homeless camps, etc)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:30 pm 
God

subgenius wrote:
favorable weather and a more favorable political climate (see also cessation of public lands for homeless camps, etc)

Thank you. Reading a few articles now on the public lands homeless camps that have been cleared just this past year.

Seems they just moved a public health hazard from one place to a more densely populated one.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:43 pm 
Founder & Visionary

subgenius wrote:
San Diego County and the city Mayor are mostly Republican - but the homeless-ness is not a result og local government policies. The State of California mandates welfare through the Health and Human Services Agency. And as such, it truly is a Democratic Party program in its design. I believe a cursory understanding of one's home state would reveal that it was Democrats that have introduced the Homeless Bill of Rights, and the Right to Rest Acts, etc.
One simply has to walk through the People's Republic of Santa Monica and gaze upon the arrays of REI camping gear to understand that what is going on with California's homeless-ness is not a Republican consequence.
As evidenced by countless State policies (proposed and enacted), the great State of California has sought not to alleviate homeless-ness but rather has systematically sought to sanction homeless-ness.....in the name of political favor - for it is only by the maintaining of an oppressive status quo can the modern Democrat maintain proper control of their constituency. Peek into reality for a moment CCC and understand that the cessation of public lands to the "poor neglected homeless" has been one of the most successful oppression-veiled-as-compassion tactics in modern history.

[MODERATOR NOTE: As before, when you wish to start a new paragraph, please press the "Enter" key TWICE, not once.

See what you did above? Please don't do that again. Thank you.]

--Kishkumen, 10-10-2017

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:03 am 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
The majority of voters in San Diego County chose Hillary Rodham Clinton by a wide margin. Seriously. Look at the map. It's not "deeply Red" like you suggest. But go ahead and fall on your dildo if you must you dumb opiated muppet.

San Diego Clinton Trump
735,476 477,766

- Doc

That's as useful as saying because Austin;Texas voted overwhelmingly for Hillary Clinton the state of Texas isn't Deep Red. Now go suck on your dildo.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:15 am 
God

subgenius wrote:
[/quote]

I'd rather we help get them a permanent place to live(With family if possible), a good paying job, and mental health resources if they need them(Most do). I actually think Salt Lake City is on the right track here, with some of their homeless. I'm not a member of any political party and eagerly await effective plans/actions from our government regardless of party.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:17 am 
God

The CCC wrote:
subgenius wrote:

I'd rather we help get them a permanent place to live(With family if possible), a good paying job, and mental health resources if they need them(Most do). I actually think Salt Lake City is on the right track here, with some of their homeless. I'm not a member of any political party and eagerly await effective plans/actions from our governments regardless of party.[/quote]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:52 am 
God

subgenius wrote:
The city responded to a letter sent by San Diego County Thursday,

The CCC wrote:

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
An interesting political map. Note the population centers of San Diego:

http://data-old.inewsource.org/election ... n-results#

Also note the Senatorial election.

- doc

San Diego is 'deeply Blue' as per the map.

The CCC wrote:
Thankfully Senators are chosen state wide.

Becoming exasperated I wrote:

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
The majority of voters in San Diego County chose Hillary Rodham Clinton by a wide margin. Seriously. Look at the map. It's not "deeply Red" like you suggest. But go ahead and fall on your dildo if you must you dumb opiated muppet.

San Diego Clinton Trump
735,476 477,766

- Doc

This was an attempt to remind him that San Diego, specifically San Diego county isn't 'deeply Red' like he asserted.

For some reason The CCC decided to start posting about Austin, TX and Texas writ large:

The CCC wrote:
That's as useful as saying because Austin;Texas voted overwhelmingly for Hillary Clinton the state of Texas isn't Deep Red.

Wikipedia states the following:

Current San Diego Congressional districts and representatives

District Representative Party
50th Duncan D. Hunter (R-Lakeside) Republican
51st Juan Vargas (D-Golden Hill) Democratic
52nd Scott Peters (D-La Jolla) Democratic
53rd Susan Davis (D-San Diego) Democratic

I would like an apology from CCC. If he provides an apology I'll apologize and delete my aspersions.

- Doc

Last edited by Doctor CamNC4Me on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:53 am 
God

San Diego is not the most conservative of counties, but it is among the most conservative counties in California.
SEE http://www.kpbs.org/news/2014/aug/18/White House ... servative/

As of January 2017, the members of the San Diego County Board of Supervisors are:[49]
District Supervisor Party
1 Greg Cox Republican
2 Dianne Jacob (Chair) Republican
3 Kristin Gaspar (Vice Chair) Republican
4 Ron Roberts Republican
5 Bill Horn Republican
SEE https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Diego ... California

I do apologize for calling you names. That was unbecoming of me.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:42 am 
God

The CCC wrote:
San Diego is not the most conservative of counties, but it is among the most conservative counties in California.

As of January 2017, the members of the San Diego County Board of Supervisors are:[49]
1 Greg Cox Republican
4 Ron Roberts Republican
5 Bill Horn Republican

I accept your apology and too I apologize. I'll delete my offending words to you.

- Doc

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:44 am 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
The CCC wrote:

1 Greg Cox Republican
4 Ron Roberts Republican
5 Bill Horn Republican

I accept your apology and too I apologize. I'll delete my offending words to you.

- Doc

Oh look! Adults!

;-)

Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh