What Happened...

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_subgenius
_Emeritus

What Happened...

Post by _subgenius »

...is the name if the Hillary Clinton's newest book and perhaps that title has been truncated from its working title:

"What Happened, wasn't my fault".

As usual she epitomizes what is currently afflicting the Democratic Party - lack of ownership and lack of substance.

"Clinton book says Bernie Sanders inflicted 'lasting damage' on her campaign"
https://www.yahoo.com/news/hillary-clin ... tml?exp=vv

A revealing quote from an early release excerpt which accentuates how out of touch she was while the DNC made sure she would get what she truly believed was rightfully hers.

As with Obama, why won't she just go away?
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent
_The CCC
_Emeritus

Re: What Happened...

Post by _The CCC »

She won't be running for any political office again. Let her have her reminisces. Politicians like the military are always fighting the last war.
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Re: What Happened...

Post by _subgenius »

The CCC wrote:She won't be running for any political office again. Let her have her reminisces. Politicians like the military are always fighting the last war.

Actually, most everyone (and history) agrees that she should be moving on. Losing candidates don't write a book about their loss and then tour the book...and note that her book tour offers "VIP Platinum" tickets at $3000/ticket....and unlike her 2016 campaign, the tour is visiting Wisconsin.
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent