It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:47 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: When Trump supported DACA
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:54 am 
God

Doesn't the law apply to blond white girls.

SEE http://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/genealo ... ip-papers/

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:41 pm 
Holy Ghost

Quote:
You repeatedly expressed your support for a white ethnostate.

That was a long time ago and it hasn't been repeatedly, not on this thread and not on this board. It's an attempt by you to derail the thread and dismiss the problems I've expressed concerning DACA through personal attack.

This liberal would be about socializing … uh, umm. … Would be about, basically, taking over, and the government running all of your companies.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:52 pm 
God

Maxine Waters wrote:
Quote:

That was a long time ago and it hasn't been repeatedly, not on this thread and not on this board. It's an attempt by you to derail the thread and dismiss the problems I've expressed concerning DACA through personal attack.

Hm.

Are you willing to say whether you currently support the idea of creating a white ethnostate within the territory of the US?

That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:19 pm 
God

Chap wrote:
Hm.

Are you willing to say whether you currently support the idea of creating a white ethnostate within the territory of the US?

The odds of that happening are about as good as you stating your personal political ideology. You're quite the flouncing hypocrite! Tut tut.

- Doc

I have Mental Gymnast on ignore until he makes amends with Grindael, and both Grindael and IHAQ start posting again. I will not allow a troll to drive off two great board members without taking a stand.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:37 pm 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
... you stating your personal political ideology.

I hate to disappoint you, but I haven't really got a personal political ideology that can be stated in a few sentences. I tend to do things on a case by case and circumstantial basis. What do you do? Do you have some rules on the back of a cigarette packet to help you decide political questions, or what?

That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:10 pm 
God

Chap wrote:
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
... you stating your personal political ideology.

I hate to disappoint you, but I haven't really got a personal political ideology that can be stated in a few sentences. I tend to do things on a case by case and circumstantial basis. What do you do? Do you have some rules on the back of a cigarette packet to help you decide political questions, or what?

It's times like these that I find this board rewarding.

"Good thing your safe space isn't being violated with the horrors of self-awareness." - Dmetri Cromwell (some guy on Facebook)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:28 pm 
God

Some Schmo wrote:
Chap wrote:

It's times like these that I find this board rewarding.

That's amazing. Posting while docked to Chap's dainty bits must've taken years of practice. Good for you.

Chap,

Cool metaphor. I mean it's a muddled mish mash of vague allegory, metaphor, and symbolism that certainly underscores your thoght processes culminating in some sort of release for which I'm sure aren't accessible your corner of council housing

- Doc

I have Mental Gymnast on ignore until he makes amends with Grindael, and both Grindael and IHAQ start posting again. I will not allow a troll to drive off two great board members without taking a stand.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:44 pm 
Holy Ghost

Quote:

No I don't support that. I don't think the government should be able to dictate where people live within the United States.

This liberal would be about socializing … uh, umm. … Would be about, basically, taking over, and the government running all of your companies.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:45 pm 
God

Maxine Waters wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:
Majax what do you think should be done re: DACA? What type of resolution would be acceptable to you?

Give amnesty to DACA to be effective once the wall is built and the border is guaranteed to be enforced, regardless of which party controls the executive branch.

In the past we've given the amnesty and never got the border enforcement in return. So it's understandable that people on the right are skeptical of a deal like this since the left hasn't honored it in the past.

EAllusion's attack that I'm against nonwhite immigrants is not even worth responding to.

I forgot all about you when, in a fit of feduppedness, I bowed out of the thread.

You raised an issue that I had thought about previously and that thought got lost in the shuffle of ego posturing which so frequently happens around here. In any case, YES, I believe POTUS can grant amnesty (and asylum?) to those currently covered under DACA.

Now, I have to disagree with you about amnesty conditional on building the wall. While the vast majority of illegal aliens covered under DACA are from Mexico not all are, I see no reason to make a solution to their predicament contingent on a border wall.

Of course amnesty doesn't provide a permanent solution, but I do think it's an option for right now. I also think it would temporarily solve a few problems for POTUS and that tight squeezing position he's in legally.

My point regarding amnesty is that I don't recall even one of the political commentators on this thread even mentioning it as a solution. So, thank you for raising the issue and your comments impressed me in a favorable way.

Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:34 pm 
God

Maxine Waters wrote:
Quote:

I read multiple posts expressing support of a white ethnostate. It wasn't that long ago and you were identifying on Stormfront as a an ideological brother. That happened less than a year ago.

I'm pointing this out because you were never so naked about your views when posting here. Instead, you have a lengthy history of hiding behind platitudinous statements that serve as fig leaves or strawmen for your real positions. You dance around those. So opposing what you think means that a person "doesn't want the law to be enforced" or "doesn't believe in international borders." This is absurd and it's used as a way of avoiding having to defend or articulate actual positions with real consequences. And when you get roped into starting to defend what you think, you invariably declare all evidence to the contrary of your views, no matter how overwhelming, as bogus and insist that your position is intuitively right. This happens because those positions, wrong as they may be, are drawn from a deep well of racist conviction centered around white dominance. The conviction is so strong that mere math cannot uproot it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:52 pm 
God

EAllusion wrote:
I read multiple posts expressing support of a white ethnostate. It wasn't that long ago and you were identifying on Stormfront as a an ideological brother. That happened less than a year ago.

I'm pointing this out because you were never so naked about your views when posting here. Instead, you have a lengthy history of hiding behind platitudinous statements that serve as fig leaves or strawmen for your real positions. You dance around those. So opposing what you think means that a person "doesn't want the law to be enforced" or "doesn't believe in international borders." This is absurd and it's used as a way of avoiding having to defend or articulate actual positions with real consequences. And when you get roped into starting to defend what you think, you invariably declare all evidence to the contrary of your views, no matter how overwhelming, as bogus and insist that your position is intuitively right. This happens because those positions, wrong as they may be, are drawn from a deep well of racist conviction centered around white dominance. The conviction is so strong that mere math cannot uproot it.

While the above may be true, I see no reason that he should be judged by his postings elsewhere but rather on the views he presents on this board, naked or otherwise. I don't recall who dug up the Stormfront postings, but when you think about it, wasn't that a violation of this board's rules? Or did he himself make it public knowledge here that he posted on the other forum?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:56 am 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Posting while docked to Chap's dainty bits must've taken years of practice. Good for you.

I have to say that your continuous use of foul insults of this kind is calculated to make you look weird, and frankly rather sad. But that's up to you of course.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:25 am 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
That's amazing. Posting while docked to Chap's dainty bits must've taken years of practice. Good for you.

Heh... Yeah, I'd be pretty whiny and uptight too if I were bitch-slapped like you were.

"Good thing your safe space isn't being violated with the horrors of self-awareness." - Dmetri Cromwell (some guy on Facebook)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:11 am 
God

Chap wrote:
I haven't really got a personal political ideology that can be stated in a few sentences.

but rather, it merits only one sentence

Chap wrote:
I tend to do things on a case by case and circumstantial basis.

While these is a great position by which one can hedge their bets, it actually reveals Chap's simpler ideology...selfishness.

Perhaps selfishness is too harsh of a description for Chap's ideology - dilettante seems to be the right fit.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:30 am 
God

subgenius wrote:
Chap wrote:
I tend to do things on a case by case and circumstantial basis.

While these is a great position by which one can hedge their bets, it actually reveals Chap's simpler ideology...selfishness.

Perhaps selfishness is too harsh of a description for Chap's ideology - dilettante seems to be the right fit.

There's not necessarily any connection at all between picking a side in a political debate based on a case by case and/or circumstantial basis, and 'selfishness'.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:36 am 
Prophet

canpakes wrote:
There's not necessarily any connection at all between picking a side in a political debate based on a case by case and/or circumstantial basis, and 'selfishness'.

Also, with the "dilettante" designation, subs seems to be assuming Chap isn't utilizing knowledge or experience in his case-by-case decision making process. Perhaps this gives us some insight into how subs makes decisions...

edit- "isn't" not "is"

Last edited by Xenophon on Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:53 am 
God

Xenophon wrote:
canpakes wrote:

Also, with the "dilettante" designation, subs seems to be assuming Chap is utilizing knowledge or experience in his case-by-case decision making process. Perhaps this gives us some insight into how subs makes decisions...

It's a silly claim of his because of the fluidity of the term, 'selfishness', anyway. He means to make a jab but only exposes the uselessness of the word when used without parameters.

I could claim that if I decided to surrender every asset I own to a random homeless person, that I would do so out of the 'selfishness' of feeling as if I had done something worthwhile, since a positive feeling (and the pursuit of same) about one's own actions could be labeled a 'selfish' trait. For this situation and its outcome, is 'selfishness' a positive trait, or a negative one?

I suppose that subs misses the irony of his descent into moral ambiguity in the midst of his derision of moral ambiguity.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:59 am 
God

canpakes wrote:

Sure there is, and in fact it is the only connection. By not picking a side, where there are sides to picked, one has chosen to remain with one's self. Chap's insinuation, other than blatantly being slippery, is only one of self-centeredness. So, yeah, it is necessarily.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:48 pm 
God

subgenius wrote:
canpakes wrote:

Sure there is, and in fact it is the only connection. By not picking a side, where there are sides to picked, one has chosen to remain with one's self. Chap's insinuation, other than blatantly being slippery, is only one of self-centeredness. So, yeah, it is necessarily.

Again, nope.

Picking a side in a political debate "based on a case by case and/or circumstantial basis" is still "picking a side".

Even choosing to remain with oneself, however you choose to define that, would be a side. And you cannot even necessarily claim that this alone is 'selfish'.

Do you need a cup o' joe, or something? You seem a bit groggy today.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:49 pm 
God

canpakes wrote:
Again, nope.

Picking a side in a political debate "based on a case by case and/or circumstantial basis" is still "picking a side".

you are suggesting that Chap is some sort of political double agent? interesting

canpakes wrote:
Even choosing to remain with oneself, however you choose to define that, would be a side. And you cannot even necessarily claim that this alone is 'selfish'.

Chap does not choose, because there is no other option than himself, ergo selfish.

canpakes wrote:
Do you need a cup o' joe, or something? You seem a bit groggy today.

who is this joe?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:55 pm 
God

subgenius wrote:
who is this joe?

Covfefe

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next