It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:03 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Trump and the American Nazi Movement
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:57 pm 
God

Trump has certainly brought the American Nazi movement to the forefront. This extreme right-wing movement has been there all along, but Trump has given it wings and visibility. Trump's crony Roger Stone has even called for an American Nazi revolution if Congress decides to remove Trump from office.

How big do you think this movement is? I've been happy it has confined itself to message boards in the past, but I do not want it taking to the streets with its assault rifles and howitzers mounted on the back of pickup trucks in the future. Is Congress better off capitulating to Chancellor Trump rather than risking a Reichstag fire on the American people?

Post subject: Re: Trump and the American Nazi Movement
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:24 am 
God

I think we need to do everything peacefully and legally possible to remove this blight on the American soul. The American NAZIS are small but vicious element, but what we've seen so far is that when the crap hits the fan they are just a bunch of overprivileged crybabies.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:45 am 
God

The CCC wrote:
... but what we've seen so far is that when the crap hits the fan they are just a bunch of over privileged crybabies.

They may possess these qualities to some degree but they are also far enough away from the mainstream that many social regulations do not apply to them and most have a cache of firearms to either defend themselves or wreck havoc on groups who they suspect will try to stop their blitzkrieg or whom they deem as non-Aryan groups of people.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:02 am 
God

If they can't abide by the law a 8x10 jail cell with a big black angry man is a good place.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:41 am 
God

The CCC wrote:
If they can't abide by the law a 8x10 jail cell with a big black angry man is a good place.

this is some pretty good incoherent racist babble, triple C.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:25 am 
God

It does seem logical given Trump's support of Nazis that they will loudly and violently protest when he gets impeached.

It may take the National Guard and military to quell such an uprising.

Trump is divisive. He wants it that way. Rachel Maddow has done a NBC news special on his relationship with the Alt Right, neo-Nazi movement. She strongly contends in no minced words that it isn't a mistake. He has planned it to be this way, including his speeches supporting them to the press.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBaWbDh2XYM

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:00 am 
God

subgenius wrote:
this is some pretty good incoherent racist babble, triple C.

Says the fool that thinks jails should punish. BTW There are a lot of jails that pit two or more angry men in the same cell.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:01 am 
God

AmyJo wrote:
It does seem logical given Trump's support of Nazis that they will loudly and violently protest when he gets impeached.

It may take the National Guard and military to quell such an uprising.

Trump is divisive. He wants it that way. Rachel Maddow has done a NBC news special on his relationship with the Alt Right, neo-Nazi movement. She strongly contends in no minced words that it isn't a mistake. He has planned it to be this way, including his speeches supporting them to the press.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBaWbDh2XYM

Most excellent. Thank you.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:23 am 
God

The CCC wrote:
I think we need to do everything peacefully and legally possible to remove this blight on the American soul. The American NAZIS are small but vicious element, but what we've seen so far is that when the crap hits the fan they are just a bunch of overprivileged crybabies.

Aaaaan here we are again using Black People as a bludgeoning device. Nice. Crypto-racism rears its ugly head again.

As to the OP, I'd propose that it's the Left and the media that has brought White Supremacism to the forefront. If you starve them of media attention they wither on the vine. You're literally creating a problem you're complaining about.

- Doc

In the anointed we find a whole class of supposedly ‘thinking people’ who do remarkably little thinking about substance and a great deal of verbal expression. - Dr. Thomas Sowell, Harvard, Columbia, University of Chicago

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:41 am 
God

Blacks are disproportionately represented in our jails. That doesn't mean they are more criminally motivated. BTW calling attention to a problem is not the problem.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:53 am 
God

The CCC wrote:
Blacks are disproportionately represented in our jails. That doesn't mean they are more criminally motivated. BTW calling attention to a problem is not the problem.

A White man using the Black man as a constant example of failure is racist. Especially in context of what you wrote. ____ ing have some humility and apologize for your racist comment.

- Doc

In the anointed we find a whole class of supposedly ‘thinking people’ who do remarkably little thinking about substance and a great deal of verbal expression. - Dr. Thomas Sowell, Harvard, Columbia, University of Chicago

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:59 am 
God

Quote:
A White man using the Black man as a constant example of failure is racist.

And yet, that isn't what he said. I'm pretty sure his point was that the black man is a constant example social injustice in our system.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:05 am 
God

It is not racist to state a fact, anymore than it is sexist to state that men far outnumber women in our jails. It is simple reality. What we do about that reality can be racist/sexist.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:05 am 
God

moksha wrote:
How big do you think this movement is? I've been happy it has confined itself to message boards in the past, but I do not want it taking to the streets with its assault rifles and howitzers mounted on the back of pickup trucks in the future.

This would certainly be an unfortunate turn of events, but I trust that you'd be prepared.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 am 
God

Kevin Graham wrote:

And yet, that isn't what he said. I'm pretty sure his point was that the black man is a constant example social injustice in our system.

Exactly. I'm not too sure that putting more angry white men in jail will really solve the problem.