It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:33 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: MUCH ADO ABOUT ANTIFA
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:08 pm 
God

Quote:
“Even if they didn’t use violence, antifa would still be illegitimate and a threat to America,” Carlson added.

Under those circumstances, I see Tucker Carlson as a greater threat to America. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:00 pm 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
I'm mystified by how cozy my Leftist comrades on this site are with this organization.

- Doc

Ok, I gotta call a Trump on you. Repeating it over and over doesn't make it true.

Penn & Teller

http://www.mormonmesoamerica.com

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:11 pm 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Chap is seething with rage

Nope. Frankly I am beginning to feel bored with the endless loop of repetitions on this thread.

I dip in and out of this board to add the fun of some quick-fire controversy to ... what I do the rest of the time, which is also (I suppose) a kind of controversy, but much, much slower paced. To be frank, I'd be happy if anything here fired me up to be angry, because then one can have the pleasure of discharging the anger by crafting a counter-attack.

But repetitively dull unreason and prejudice seasoned with bursts of false hair on the chest in the form of obscenity? Naaah.

That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:41 am 
God

beastie wrote:
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
I'm mystified by how cozy my Leftist comrades on this site are with this organization.

- Doc

Ok, I gotta call a Trump on you. Repeating it over and over doesn't make it true.

Like I mentioned before, he's faqs with slightly better grammar. It doesn't matter what anyone says they believe; he's pigeonholed you, and it would take far too much mental energy on his part to undo that assignment, so he'd rather keep screaming it than make the effort to understand, well, anything.

I suppose everyone has their hobbies.

*shrug*

"Good thing your safe space isn't being violated with the horrors of self-awareness." - Dmetri Cromwell (some guy on Facebook)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:50 am 
God

Chap wrote:
But repetitively dull unreason and prejudice seasoned with bursts of false hair on the chest in the form of obscenity? Naaah.

I think a good nickname for Cam is Tweak. He tries to tweak others, but appears to end up being most tweaked himself.

I believe I will refer to him with that name from now on. It's more appropriate than "Cam."

"Good thing your safe space isn't being violated with the horrors of self-awareness." - Dmetri Cromwell (some guy on Facebook)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:55 am 
God

Cool. And I'll call you 'party pig' because that's a lockdown description of your posting behavior.

- Doc

In the anointed we find a whole class of supposedly ‘thinking people’ who do remarkably little thinking about substance and a great deal of verbal expression. - Dr. Thomas Sowell, Harvard, Columbia, University of Chicago

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:06 am 
God

beastie wrote:
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:

- Doc

I notice you never call out the Liberal posters on this forum for going full-on Godwin. I think that's an example of your political blind spot.

- Doc

In the anointed we find a whole class of supposedly ‘thinking people’ who do remarkably little thinking about substance and a great deal of verbal expression. - Dr. Thomas Sowell, Harvard, Columbia, University of Chicago

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:10 am 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Cool. And I'll call you 'party pig' because that's a lockdown description of your posting behavior.

- Doc

Sounds good, tweak.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:11 am 
God

Some Schmo wrote:

I suppose everyone has their hobbies.

perhaps you should get one yourself, because this arena doesn't seem well suited for you .
*shrug*

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:12 am 
God

beastie wrote:

Then why are you so prone to do the same?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:41 am 
God

Some Schmo wrote:
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:

- Doc

Sounds good, tweak.

Glad we agree on something, party pig.

- Doc

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:20 am 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Glad we agree on something, party pig.

- tweak

Hey tweak, when you don't have your head up your ass (something that appears to be a chronic condition for you), we agree on plenty. I imagine that's difficult for you to see, given all the time you spend with your up your ass.

Pull your head out once in a while and smell the flowers, tweak. I'm sure they smell better than your lower colon.

*partying like a pig*

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:50 am 
God

Party Pig,

When my head is up my own ass I get a solid idea what it must be like to be you: all I see and smell is ____. That's why I pull it out. It's no fun to be the party pig! Well. Current company excluded, of course.

- Doc

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:38 pm 
God

I couldn't disagree more with this man. He give LIE to what being against fascism is.
SEE http://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/antifa- ... premacist/

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:05 pm 
God

The CCC wrote:
I couldn't disagree more with this man. He give LIE to what being against fascism is.
SEE http://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/antifa- ... premacist/

I agree. I think problem I see is that many in ANTIFA start to conflate neo-Nazis with anyone who has a Conservative, neo-con, or whatever weird amalgamation of social progressivism and conservative economics produces:

Quote:
Isaacson was speaking on the eve of a Thursday night speech at Berkeley by conservative writer and pundit Ben Shapiro. Local police and security officers at the campus are ramping up security to avoid violence that has occurred before other conservative speakers, such as former Breitbart writer Milo Yiannopoulos, whose February speech was canceled as protesters set fires and smashed windows.

That fact that both a gay man and a jewish man have been called Nazis or fascists, often, daily in fact, is something that needs to be countered. I think it's a bad tactic, causes entrenchment, and produces a divide rather than building bridges, which need to be built because we're all in this thing together.

- Doc

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:37 pm 
God

Calling people names doesn't help. It just inflames the situation, and unfortunately sometimes provokes violence. That being said when someone calls themselves a NAZI or a Fascist we should take them at their word.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:25 pm 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Party Pig,

When my head is up my own ass I get a solid idea what it must be like to be you: all I see and smell is ____. That's why I pull it out. It's no fun to be the party pig! Well. Current company excluded, of course.

- Doc

You're such a liar, tweak. You only pull out to take the occasional breath. Seeing, smelling, and yes, even eating ____ is what makes you tick. I suppose that's why you're constantly spewing ____ here. Besides, giving up tonguing your anus for more than a couple seconds is not your thing.

Oh well.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:38 pm 
God

Party Pig, folks! Good job, buddy.

- Doc

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:22 pm 
God

subgenius wrote:
beastie wrote:

Then why are you so prone to do the same?

Coward.

http://mormondiscussions.com/phpBB3/vie ... 9#p1070289

Penn & Teller

http://www.mormonmesoamerica.com

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:10 am 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:

Thanks tweak.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:26 am 
God

Some Schmo wrote:
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:

Thanks tweak.

Passaround Pig, aka Party Pig, aka SS (heh), ladies and gentlemen.

A refresher in basic psychology for some of the folks here:

https://youarenotsosmart.com/2011/06/10 ... re-effect/

- Doc

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next