Peter Smith committed suicide

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Re: Peter Smith committed suicide

Post by _moksha »

Did anyone test his suicide note for traces of vodka and borscht?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_The CCC
_Emeritus

Post by _The CCC »

Quasimodo wrote:Do life insurance policies pay out in cases of suicide? I wonder if he checked that before pulling his own plug.

General not.
_The CCC
_Emeritus

Post by _The CCC »

According to Republican's the Clinton's ordered the murder of Vince Foster.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

The CCC wrote:
Quasimodo wrote:
Do life insurance policies pay out in cases of suicide? I wonder if he checked that before pulling his own plug.

General not.

Really? I thought most policies just had a time period, say, of two years or whatever when you take out a policy. That sounds redundant. Whatever.

Mine? I could straight up choke myself to death while masturbating furiously in my closet (of course) listening to INXS and my policy holder would be cutting my embarrassed, but grateful wife a nice check that day.

Better check yo' policy, broheim.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_The CCC
_Emeritus

Post by _The CCC »

Usually, this clause states that no death benefit will be paid if the insured commits suicide within two years of taking out a policy. Whenever an insured person replaces an existing life insurance policy with a new one, the time clock for the suicide clause is set back to zero and starts over again.