Is Russia Blackmailing Trump?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Themis
_Emeritus

Re: Is Russia Blackmailing Trump?

Post by _Themis »

EAllusion wrote:In a recent foreign interview, Trump called NATO obsolete and appeared to cheer on the dissolution of the EU. If he's not a Russian co-conspirator, he might as well be.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/arti ... -interview

The only logic reason for this is that Russia has compromised Trump.
Last edited by Guest on Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_Gunnar
_Emeritus

Post by _Gunnar »

I think you mean "compromised."
No precept or claim is more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.

“If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you.”
― Harlan Ellison
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

aussieguy55 wrote:Just watching The View I found out what "Golden Shower" was. I hope the mattress either was covered with plastic like we did with one of our kids when they were young or thrown out. I hope he does not do the same with Lincoln's bed. Obama and Michelle slept there.

I suppose the Russian hotel staff was none too pleased about the destruction of their property, but what could they say when it was part of their government's clandestine "Operation Trumpski"?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_EAllusion
_Emeritus

Post by _EAllusion »

Merkel recently said Europe's fate is now in their own hands. Trump's not even president yet and you can see our bonds being ripped.