How Many Mothers and Fatheres Here

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_just me
_Emeritus

Re: How Many Mothers and Fatheres Here

Post by _just me »

ajax18 wrote:
I see men bringing in their daughters into the change room at the gym all the time.

Yeah that bothers me when they do that. I don't want to be changing in front of some other man's young daughter. Who's to say she won't accuse you of exposing yourself to her. I'll let my daughter stay in the nursery if she's not old enough to wait outside by herself.

How is that any more likely than a little boy claiming you exposed yourself to him?

Seriously! You do realize that creepers and molesters don't keep to the opposite sex, right?!
~Those who benefit from the status quo always attribute inequities to the choices of the underdog.~Ann Crittenden
~The Goddess is not separate from the world-She is the world and all things in it.~
_Brackite
_Emeritus

Post by _Brackite »

"And I've said it before, you want to know what Joseph Smith looked like in Nauvoo, just look at Trump." - Fence Sitter
_Themis
_Emeritus

Post by _Themis »

ajax18 wrote:
I see men bringing in their daughters into the change room at the gym all the time.

Yeah that bothers me when they do that. I don't want to be changing in front of some other man's young daughter. Who's to say she won't accuse you of exposing yourself to her. I'll let my daughter stay in the nursery if she's not old enough to wait outside by herself.

You don't always have that luxury, so most people are quite practical to the realities of life.
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

If this is all truly about protecting people, why isn't there are law that convicted sex offenders cannot use public restrooms?
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_just me
_Emeritus

Post by _just me »

Doctor Steuss wrote:If this is all truly about protecting people, why isn't there are law that convicted sex offenders cannot use public restrooms?

Boom!
~Those who benefit from the status quo always attribute inequities to the choices of the underdog.~Ann Crittenden
~The Goddess is not separate from the world-She is the world and all things in it.~