How Old Are They Now?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Quasimodo
_Emeritus

Re: How Old Are They Now?

Post by _Quasimodo »

My 95 year old mom, who just entered a skilled nursing facility, tells me just about every time I talk to her that getting old is the pits. I tell her every time that not getting old is worse.

One of the reasons I like ludwigm is that he is one of the few posters on this board that is older than me. I hate to be last in line. :biggrin:
This, or any other post that I have made or will make in the future, is strictly my own opinion and consequently of little or no value.

"Faith is believing something you know ain't true" Twain.
_ludwigm
_Emeritus

Post by _ludwigm »

Quasimodo wrote:My 95 year old mom, who just entered a skilled nursing facility, tells me just about every time I talk to her that getting old is the pits. I tell her every time that not getting old is worse.

One of the reasons I like ludwigm is that he is one of the few posters on this board that is older than me. I hate to be last in line. :biggrin:

Last? LAST??

First. I will be the first who goes away...
If, and when You (all, plural you, stupid English language---) don't see my comments for a week, ask Shades. If he says I am not banned, then I am dead. :evil:

I take a sight of 100 - I have thirty years left.
KevinSim may wait me...
- Whenever a poet or preacher, chief or wizard spouts gibberish, the human race spends centuries deciphering the message. - Umberto Eco
- To assert that the earth revolves around the sun is as erroneous as to claim that Jesus was not born of a virgin. - Cardinal Bellarmine at the trial of Galilei
_Brackite
_Emeritus

Post by _Brackite »

"And I've said it before, you want to know what Joseph Smith looked like in Nauvoo, just look at Trump." - Fence Sitter
_ludwigm
_Emeritus

Post by _ludwigm »

Quasimodo wrote:One of the reasons I like ludwigm is that he is one of the few posters on this board that is older than me. I hate to be last in line. :biggrin:

Wait a minute. Or one hour. Or some months, then You can became older.
This is the way to become The Lord's Only Mouthpiece, In The Church Of Only True Only True Only True Only True Only True

Oooopssss, my keyboard was blocked on that string.
- Whenever a poet or preacher, chief or wizard spouts gibberish, the human race spends centuries deciphering the message. - Umberto Eco
- To assert that the earth revolves around the sun is as erroneous as to claim that Jesus was not born of a virgin. - Cardinal Bellarmine at the trial of Galilei
_ludwigm
_Emeritus

Post by _ludwigm »

_Brackite
_Emeritus

Post by _Brackite »

Tom and Jerry are now very old.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_and_Jerry
"And I've said it before, you want to know what Joseph Smith looked like in Nauvoo, just look at Trump." - Fence Sitter
_ludwigm
_Emeritus

Post by _ludwigm »

Brackite wrote:{pic}

Tom and Jerry are now very old.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_and_Jerry

You DID steal MY picture... Check my comment above!
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

Brackite wrote:Willie Nelson is going to be 82 years old...

Wow... all that pot smoking must be good for you.
God belief is for people who don't want to live life on the universe's terms.
_Brackite
_Emeritus

Post by _Brackite »

Willie Nelson is also a Bernie Sanders supporter.
_ajax18
_Emeritus

Post by _ajax18 »

Brackite wrote:Willie Nelson is also a Bernie Sanders supporter.

Of course he is,

http://theboot.com/willie-nelson-busted ... sion-2006/
And when the confederates saw Jackson standing fearless as a stone wall the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.