WTF - NO FREE CONDOMS AS WELL

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Bach
_Emeritus

WTF - NO FREE CONDOMS AS WELL

Post by _Bach »

Really, you just gotta love those living off the labor of others. OBAMAECONOMICS and progressives at their best:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fed ... -internet/

Salary and bonuses to do nothing. And no free condoms!!! We can do better for these highly motivated govt/liberal employees!!!! We must!
_just me
_Emeritus

Re: WTF - NO FREE CONDOMS AS WELL

Post by _just me »

Oh, hi Bach! I'm still waiting for you to explain to me how wanting healthcare insurance that an individual pays for on their own to cover their reproductive healthcare needs is "want everyone else to pay for their lifestyle choices without working for it themselves."

I've asked several times now. Are you ready to admit you really don't know anything about this topic other than what Rush told you to believe?
~Those who benefit from the status quo always attribute inequities to the choices of the underdog.~Ann Crittenden
~The Goddess is not separate from the world-She is the world and all things in it.~
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

just me wrote:Oh, hi Bach! I'm still waiting for you to explain to me how wanting healthcare insurance that an individual pays for on their own to cover their reproductive healthcare needs is "want everyone else to pay for their lifestyle choices without working for it themselves."

I've asked several times now. Are you ready to admit you really don't know anything about this topic other than what Rush told you to believe?

you can get this kind of healthcare insurance, yourself, now...so most of us are wondering why you think you can't...or were you talking about a specific type of insurance? the type subsidized by everyone else so that you do not actually "pay for on your own"?...yep....there's your answer
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent
_Bach
_Emeritus

Post by _Bach »

just me wrote:Oh, hi Bach! I'm still waiting for you to explain to me how wanting healthcare insurance that an individual pays for on their own to cover their reproductive healthcare needs is "want everyone else to pay for their lifestyle choices without working for it themselves."

What did Rush tell me? How did he tell me to think?

And just out of a very vague, and non-discriminating posture:

Have you ever created a job for others (as you claim) in your entire boot loving life?

Just want to understand your contribution to your position in life - other than entitlement !!!

So do you have a job? Do you create commerce? Or do you just hang out on message boards and let others provide for you??

Got several thousands posts - so it begs the question! No offense of course if that's the lifestyle you've chosen.
_Bazooka
_Emeritus

Post by _Bazooka »

Bach, why are you running away from answering this fairly straightforward question?
That said, with the Book of Mormon, we are not dealing with a civilization with no written record. What we are dealing with is a written record with no civilization. (Runtu, Feb 2015)
_just me
_Emeritus

Post by _just me »

Bazooka wrote:

Bach, why are you running away from answering this fairly straightforward question?

It is curious. I've asked this question at least 4 times over 3 different threads that Bach has been posting on.

Bach, I'd be happy to answer your personal questions of me, but you have to address mine first.
~Those who benefit from the status quo always attribute inequities to the choices of the underdog.~Ann Crittenden
~The Goddess is not separate from the world-She is the world and all things in it.~
_just me
_Emeritus

Post by _just me »

Bach wrote:
What did Rush tell me? How did he tell me to think?

You seem to believe the myth he started that Fluke was asking for free birth control for herself.

She was asking, on behalf of all the female students, that the health insurance coverage they pay for themselves (it is not subsidized by the school) cover birth control. She was asking that doctors and patients be in charge of the individual woman's reproductive health, and not non-medical people.
Nothing about welfare or handouts.

And just out of a very vague, and non-discriminating posture:

Have you ever created a job for others (as you claim) in your entire boot loving life?

Could you show me where I claimed to have created jobs for others? I don't recall saying that. But, yes, my husband and I have created jobs and will continue to do so. I do think that "created jobs for others" is a little vague. We have created W2 positions and use lots of 1099. We also outsource tasks and jobs to other companies/self-employed people.

I'm not sure that creating jobs means someone is any more of a contributor than someone who hasn't. Very few people will ever create a W2 position for a company they own.

Just want to understand your contribution to your position in life - other than entitlement !!!

So do you have a job?

No, I don't have a job. I have three part time jobs. In addition, my husband and I have several rental properties, so we are landlords. I am also a mother, which is an unpaid time-consuming job. I have lots of jobs.

Do you create commerce?

Both my husband and I have built our own businesses before, are business owners now and will start more businesses in the future.

Or do you just hang out on message boards and let others provide for you??

I don't.

Got several thousands posts - so it begs the question! No offense of course if that's the lifestyle you've chosen.

Of course, of course. Speaking of questions, will you be answering mine now?
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

Bazooka wrote:

aside from the question already having been answered, numerous times...it is also just a poorly structured question.
straw man construction extraordinaire as is typical-aire
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent
_just me
_Emeritus

Post by _just me »

subgenius wrote:aside from the question already having been answered, numerous times...it is also just a poorly structured question.

Please link me to one of Bach's numerous answers. TIA
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

subgenius wrote:aside from the question already having been answered, numerous times...it is also just a poorly structured question.

In other words, you don't have an answer.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace