It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:08 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ever increasing black on white violence. Unreported.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:58 pm 
God

Quote:
“Let’s stop being so P.C. about all this,” said one reader of the Star Tribune. “It’s a racial thing, isn’t it? Isn’t it black youth who are the ones committing the vast majority of these downtown crimes, and aren’t they the ones harassing people downtown? Will this comment be censored? Isn’t what I’m saying factual, though, censored or not?”

Commenters on the Star-Tribune’s flash mob stories may be split over the significance of the paper refusing to report the race of the rioters. Some call for more jobs for minorities. Others say that noticing the rioters are black is racist.

Others point out race-conscious coverage of black ministers, black teachers, and other black institutions. They wonder why it is acceptable to do hundreds of stories about everything in the black community except for large groups of black criminals creating danger and havoc in downtown Minneapolis.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/black-on-white-link-found-in-minneapolis-violence/

Conservatism is the Gospel of Christ and the Plan of Salvation in Action.
The Degeneracy Of Progressivism.
A lesson on 'Faggotry' for Kevin Graham; a legitimately descriptive and even positive term used by homosexuals themselves.

Post subject: Re: Ever increasing black on white violence. Unreported.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:23 am 
GPS, inc.

It's happening in Chicago. A co-worker of mine was walking with his fiancée at Michigan and Wacker (just south of the Chicago river, this is a good area) on a Saturday night at 7:00 pm in mid June. Thus, it was well before sunset. A group of six black youths approached. One punched my friend, knocking out a tooth, and they fled. He reported it to the police and to the Chicago Tribune, but there was no story about it (maybe it's too common). Mobs of blacks have been attacking whites in downtown Chicago the last two years.

This article discusses the issue.
http://frontpagemag.com/2012/jamie-glaz ... eed-a-lot/

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:59 am 
God

I'm sure you're thinking there is nothing racist about this at all.

And WND again? Really bcspace? So you know a guy who was attacked by a black man and he never reported it. Therefore this must be common. Therefore attacks by blacks on white must be rampant and go unreported for fear of being called racist. Therefore blacks are just violent people.

I mean what else could possibly be your point here?

I know precisely how the Right Winger racist thinks.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:16 am 
Savior (mortal ministry)

This is frightening! Those people weren't doing anything wrong!

It's not like they were wearing hoodies and carrying Skittles!

But now you can buy Trevor Martin Hoodies for target practice.

It was fine when crime was in the black community, but now it's in white neighborhoods! This has gone too far! NOW we have to do something about it!

Seriously? Is there black on white racial crime? Yes. Is there white on black racial crime? Yes.

We'll start solving this problem when we stop thinking about it as 'you black people' and 'you white people' and start thinking about it as 'Us Americans'.

Strange Fruit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:02 pm 
God

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/jamie-glaz ... eed-a-lot/

- President Ezra Taft Benson

I am so old that I can remember when most of the people promoting race hate were white.

- Thomas Sowell

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:22 pm 
God

Quote:
Seriously? Is there black on white racial crime? Yes. Is there white on black racial crime? Yes.

With a key difference, in any violent crime in which blacks and whites are involved together, 90% is perpetrated by blacks upon whites, according to national FBI crime statistics.

Blacks are a little more than 12% of the general population, but commit 52% of all homicides nationally (here in SC, blacks, in 2012, committed 75% of all murders (and 78% of all robberies)).

As Heather MacDonald reported in 2007, blacks, "at 24 percent of New York City’s population, committed 68.5 percent of all murders, rapes, robberies, and assaults in the city last year..."

http://www.city-journal.org/html/eon2007-04-02hm.html

I wonder if any of this has to do with over 75% of American black children being born out of wedlock, being raised by the state without fathers, while immersed in Hip-Hop culture?

Just wondering out loud.

I am so old that I can remember when most of the people promoting race hate were white.

- Thomas Sowell

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:01 pm 
God

Quote:
We'll start solving this problem when we stop thinking about it as 'you black people' and 'you white people' and start thinking about it as 'Us Americans'.

I don't think the left wants to solve the problem. If racial strife meets their objectives, it's not a problem for them. They're the ones who broke the Travon Martin story as if it were some old southern lynching only to find out later that the perpetrator was hispanic. Spanish was his first language, not english. George Zimmerman is not culturally white, certainly not a southerner or redneck. This is a brown vs. black issue that got air time because they heard the name "zimmerman," and thought they could make it a white on black issue. Zimmerman's father was not even white, but Jewish.

Contrast that with our simple request to just report crime as it happens rather than cherry picking which stories fit the liberal agenda. We're not even inventing stories like you are that we think might fit our agenda. It's actually happening. And quit skewing crime statistics by counting hispanics as white.

Here's a little comic relief.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqAiarOhC2U

Businessweek 2006

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:36 pm 
God

More unreported (nationally) black on white violence:

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/2nd-amendment-proves-valid-defense-against-black-gangs/

Conservatism is the Gospel of Christ and the Plan of Salvation in Action.
The Degeneracy Of Progressivism.
A lesson on 'Faggotry' for Kevin Graham; a legitimately descriptive and even positive term used by homosexuals themselves.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:33 am 
Savior (mortal ministry)

Not all interracial crime is motivated by race hatred:

According to the latest "Hate Crimes Reported by Victims and Police," a 2008 Bureau of Justice Statistics Report, hate crime offenders were predominantly white (61%), whereas the victims were predominantly black (72.9%) and targeted because of their race (51%). Among religious hate crimes, the majority of victims were of Jewish faith (65.7%) with less than one in ten offenses aimed at people of the Muslim faith (7.7%).[16] Among crimes aimed at ethnicity and national background, the majority of hate crimes were of anti-Hispanic bias (64%).[16]

Strange Fruit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:52 am 
God

Does Obama kicking Romney's ass count in this statistic?

"One, two, three...let's go shopping!"
Thomas S Monson - Prophet, Seer, Revelator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:59 am 
God

Drifting wrote:

+1

"It is of course theoretically possible for government to create wealth."

-Dr. Thomas Sowell
from an email exchange with Louis DeBroux:
http://kudzumollymormon.blogspot.com/20 ... rsary.html

Working Men of All Countries, Unite!
-Karl Marx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:59 am 
God

Drifting wrote:

The Morlocks and Mormocks had better get ready for a fantastic landslide of historic proportions, equal at least to the McGovern and Carter debacles that are their omens.

Even at this late stage in the decline and intellectual decrepitude of American public education, higher education, and news media, we now have the new media, talk radio, the Internet, the blogosphere and the real clincher, the fact that 300 million Americans are actually living through the Obama economic apocalypse and are well aware of what is happening about them. They are living it.

People like Krugman, or obscure, ranting shills like Graham can fume and prevaricate all they like. Its not going to alter reality anymore than their deep fat fried graphs, charts, and statistical reports they use in an attempt to create impressions that they hope will overwhelm empirical reality and logical argument.

You Obamatrons here are no different, really, than the leftists who still defend Hiss and the Rosenbergs as innocent, idealistic victims. You just won't give up the lost cause, no matter how lost or how implausible it becomes.

Look, Obama is black, and he's a neo-Marxist who's core intellectual development is steeped in the ideas of Frank Marshall Davis, Francis Fox Piven, Jeremiah Wright, and Saul Alinsky. What could be better! The sixties are back and "the revolution" is going to sweep all before it. Obama's skin color thoroughly insulates him from salient criticism, while his "progressive" ideology prances before the world on the lofty stage of moral self congratulation.

And the landslide is only three months away...

- Thomas Sowell

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 pm 
GPS, inc.

Drifting wrote:
If Obama had a son, he might look like Frank Marshall Davis.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:14 am 
God

OMG.

I just spent some time browsing through a few sites (theblaze, wnd, reformation, obamasrealfather, etc.) to see what the right is saying about this Frank Davis fellow, and now I feel like I need a Karen Silkwood shower. The things these people come up with.

And I thought they were pushing the crazy envelope with the talk of Hillary murdering Vince Foster. Now they have nude photos of a clearly different woman that they claim are of the president's mother. Clearly they will stop at nothing to come with a smear.

"We conservatives have an uncanny ability to know what Ronald Reagan would do at any given time. We're talking about hypothetical Super Reagan, the man who never raised taxes or tripled the deficit, and who knocked down the Berlin wall using his nut sack as a wrecking ball." - Stephen Colbert

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:40 am 
God

krose wrote:
OMG.

I just spent some time browsing through a few sites (theblaze, wnd, reformation, obamasrealfather, etc.) to see what the right is saying about this Frank Davis fellow, and now I feel like I need a Karen Silkwood shower. The things these people come up with.

So I drove into Chicago a few days ago. If you aren't familiar with Chicago radio, a large amount of right wing - conservative Christian stations are all over the airwaves. And it's wall-to-wall nutty. For example, the last thing I was listening to as I was leaving the city was breathless concern over "chemtrails" as government weather control conspiracy discussed by hardcore fundamentalists. That's basically the world in which RichardMdBorn is absorbed. He's otherwise an intelligent fellow, so it's hard to wrap one's head around the kind of craziness he gets into. But the Frank Marshall Davis, Billy Ayers as Obama's ghostwriter, etc. stuff is exactly the kind of craziness he gets into.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:28 pm 
GPS, inc.

EAllusion wrote:
He's otherwise an intelligent fellow, so it's hard to wrap one's head around the kind of craziness he gets into. But the Frank Marshall Davis, Billy Ayers as Obama's ghostwriter, etc. stuff is exactly the kind of craziness he gets into.
I wonder who Frank is in Dreams From My Father. if you're not careful, next I'll posit the crazy idea that Ted Sorensen was the ghostwriter of Profiles in Courage. Oh wait...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:18 pm 
God

Hey, this is a great window in the world Richard inhabits:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:32 pm 
God

Droopy wrote:

The Morlocks and Mormocks had better get ready for a fantastic landslide of historic proportions, equal at least to the McGovern and Carter debacles that are their omens.

Good call Droopy. You clearly are someone that should be paid attention to.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:49 pm 
God

EAllusion wrote:
Droopy wrote:

Good call Droopy. You clearly are someone that should be paid attention to.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:43 am 
God

BCSpace and Droopy really have a fixation on this, on finding and reporting incidents of black racism against whites.

Gee, I wonder if there's something significant that's happened in our country in the last four years to trigger such a fixation? Hmmm.

Seems like David Frum's comments are relevant here:

Quote:
It’s a big country full of oddballs. The mechanism by which oddballs get to know one another have gotten better and better and better. So thirty years ago there was a crank in every town, but he knew he was alone, or believed he was alone, whereas now they find each other.

Penn & Teller

http://www.mormonmesoamerica.com