It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:22 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Banana Republic Amerika: IDs Checked at Gunpoint
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:27 pm 
God

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:41 pm
Posts: 7711
Excellent info and points.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIRE9JBHzVo

_________________
"Socialism is Rape and Capitalism is consensual sex" - Ben Shapiro


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Banana Republic Amerika: IDs Checked at Gunpoint
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:39 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:54 pm
Posts: 4466
faqs, all that you do is complain about your fellow Americans or the US Government. Is that supposed to be patriotic, or something?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Banana Republic Amerika: IDs Checked at Gunpoint
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:43 pm 
God

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:41 pm
Posts: 7711
canpakes wrote:
faqs, all that you do is complain about your fellow Americans or the US Government. Is that supposed to be patriotic, or something?


I complain about Liberals/Liberalism..... not fellow Americans or the Government.
I complain about the "creeping Fascism" you liberals keep creating and building, and where-ever that is, America(n's), Australia, the Government, whatever, I'm into it.
And yes, I'll criticize a so-called conservative, like we've been critical of Bush on some things equally.
Fascism is Fascism.... period.

Wrong is wrong and right and right.....
To everything there is a right or wrong..... Sometimes there's a grey situation, but even then, there's still a greater choice.

Anyway, I only complain about evil, no matter it's form.

And BTW, let's be clear..... I'm not "complaining"..... I'm EXPOSING..... and doing indepth study, comparisons, perfecting my argumentation, logic, thinking patterns, etc.
I'm challenging and pushing my intellect.... because I love the truth and right, so I push it till I know what's actually true and right.

Growth only occurs by challenging everything inside and outside..... That's why you all remain stupid, you all mostly just "mock" and personally attack. Putting forth little to no effort challenging yourselves, your ideas, your perceptions, your "box". Me, I delve into ALL BOXES.... by studying all perspectives, comparing, and by experience, comparing, because both is important in knowing the truth about anything.

_________________
"Socialism is Rape and Capitalism is consensual sex" - Ben Shapiro


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Banana Republic Amerika: IDs Checked at Gunpoint
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:00 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:16 pm
Posts: 26575
Location: Off the Deep End
ldsfaqs wrote:
canpakes wrote:
faqs, all that you do is complain about your fellow Americans or the US Government. Is that supposed to be patriotic, or something?


I complain about Liberals/Liberalism..... not fellow Americans or the Government.
I complain about the "creeping Fascism" you liberals keep creating and building, and where-ever that is, America(n's), Australia, the Government, whatever, I'm into it.
And yes, I'll criticize a so-called conservative, like we've been critical of Bush on some things equally.
Fascism is Fascism.... period.

Wrong is wrong and right and right.....
To everything there is a right or wrong..... Sometimes there's a grey situation, but even then, there's still a greater choice.

Anyway, I only complain about evil, no matter it's form.

And BTW, let's be clear..... I'm not "complaining"..... I'm EXPOSING..... and doing indepth study, comparisons, perfecting my argumentation, logic, thinking patterns, etc.
I'm challenging and pushing my intellect.... because I love the truth and right, so I push it till I know what's actually true and right.

Growth only occurs by challenging everything inside and outside..... That's why you all remain stupid, you all mostly just "mock" and personally attack. Putting forth little to no effort challenging yourselves, your ideas, your perceptions, your "box". Me, I delve into ALL BOXES.... by studying all perspectives, comparing, and by experience, comparing, because both is important in knowing the truth about anything.



All of the above is about YOU.

How is that an argument for the video? I haven't seen you put up a good argument since I returned to MormonDiscussions.com. I've seen exactly no evidence of you perfecting an argument or argumentation skills. You typically begin your posts with second grade insults.

So far as the above video goes, I watched the first 2-3 minutes. So what is your point? The cops were securing the area and checking ID's not knowing who might approach.

What comes to mind is it's just a good thing you were never a cop because you wouldn't have been able to do the job.

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Banana Republic Amerika: IDs Checked at Gunpoint
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:23 pm 
God

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:41 pm
Posts: 7711
I would have taken an Oath to defend the Constitution.....

Acting like a Nazi Fascist, having my machine gun nest (yes sniper only) pointing at citizens, is not me keeping that oath.
I would follow the law and not obey unlawful fascist orders.
People peacefully protesting and occupying, no different than what liberals have done in the past doesn't give me the right to act like a stormtrooper.

The liberal Oregon Governor is one of a few Liberals who escalated this.

Further, the video had several good points of info. Why do you people limit yourselves so by not getting the full picture so you can accurately judge?

_________________
"Socialism is Rape and Capitalism is consensual sex" - Ben Shapiro


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Banana Republic Amerika: IDs Checked at Gunpoint
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:35 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:16 pm
Posts: 26575
Location: Off the Deep End
ldsfaqs wrote:
I would have taken an Oath to defend the Constitution.....


You already did that once.

Quote:
Acting like a Nazi Fascist, having my machine gun nest (yes sniper only) pointing at citizens, is not me keeping that oath.
I would follow the law and not obey unlawful fascist orders.
People peacefully protesting and occupying, no different than what liberals have done in the past doesn't give me the right to act like a stormtrooper.

The liberal Oregon Governor is one of a few Liberals who escalated this.

Further, the video had several good points of info. Why do you people limit yourselves so by not getting the full picture so you can accurately judge?


If you are replying to my post, please address me by my screen name or copy my post and stop calling me or anyone else "you people". It makes you look non-serious.

You addressed nothing I stated about the video or the situation it depicted.

So noted.

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh


Last edited by Jersey Girl on Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Banana Republic Amerika: IDs Checked at Gunpoint
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:49 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:54 pm
Posts: 4466
ldsfaqs wrote:
I would have taken an Oath to defend the Constitution.....

No. You're not going to do squat about anything but stay holed up in your apartment, waiting for fellow ward members to bring you free food, so that you can continue to avoid taking any responsibility for your life and family by substituting reality with your fantasy of Fighter Against Evil.

Good luck with that.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Banana Republic Amerika: IDs Checked at Gunpoint
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:57 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:16 pm
Posts: 26575
Location: Off the Deep End
delete

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Banana Republic Amerika: IDs Checked at Gunpoint
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:36 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:57 am
Posts: 3949
Location: Las Vegas, NV
I thought this was going to be a thread about how the first Bundy militia set up armed checkpoints, and made those who lived in the area show their IDs at gunpoint. My bad.

_________________
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Banana Republic Amerika: IDs Checked at Gunpoint
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:30 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:46 pm
Posts: 9070
Location: The Orange House: The loft overlooking the garden
Doctor Steuss wrote:
I thought this was going to be a thread about how the first Bundy militia set up armed checkpoints, and made those who lived in the area show their IDs at gunpoint. My bad.


:eek:

_________________
~Those who benefit from the status quo always attribute inequities to the choices of the underdog.~Ann Crittenden
~The Goddess is not separate from the world-She is the world and all things in it.~


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MeDotOrg and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Revival Theme By Brandon Designs By B.Design-Studio © 2007-2008 Brandon
Revival Theme Based off SubLite By Echo © 2007-2008 Echo
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group