It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:29 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Just did my Taxes, and the POOR have been taxed!!!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:33 pm 
God

Compassion for what....?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:01 pm 
God

ldsfaqs wrote:
Compassion for what....?

Quote:
Anyway, this has been a good example of how people can make improper judgments without full and proper research, by only looking at the obvious, as I've been telling you all. I only do my taxes once a year, and have usually used software, and rarely had to pay. So, that was an easy mistake. But you all have no excuse for the more serious issues, that you see often, and should realize that because you are focusing on the obvious, without fully researching, you are falsely judging the Church etc.

I find it fascinating how you have such a lack of compassion for those who make mistakes (which is everyone, including you).

This thread is a great lesson in how we humans can buy into our stories and let emotion rule us.

~Those who benefit from the status quo always attribute inequities to the choices of the underdog.~Ann Crittenden
~The Goddess is not separate from the world-She is the world and all things in it.~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:23 pm 
God

Jesus Christ, only 14k last year? Granted, that's 14k more than Loran Blood earned, but working at McDonalds would pay more than that.

Color me surprised that you do not know how to properly file for your income tax return.

14k a year and supporting a family of five people. Yeah, you're not on Church welfare at all are you... sigh. Hypocrite.

edit: I just read this from your family website:

"Welcome to the Lee Family... Allen, Chuk, Isaac, Jared, & Zechariah. Sadly the family is currently broken, but I pray every day hearts will soften and true love will overcome the pride and selfishness that only breaks our precious souls and future."

Hard to imagine a wife leaving someone who spends all of his time online instead of trying to support his family. Of course, I'm sure you're right and it is all because of her pride and hard heart.

Take my advice Lee, get off the computer and get into the warehouse industry. There is always work for low skilled workers, even those who need to support families. They'll usually take just about anyone willing to work, and the pay is typically twice what you're making now, given enough overtime. You'll probably lose a few of those pounds to boot.

Edit: And how the hell is your "evergrow" business making money to post "Testimony's of ex-anti-Mormons"? http://www.evergrowbusiness.com/

Quite an impressive list of testimonies on that website, BTW.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:25 pm 
God

Kevin Graham wrote:
Jesus Christ, only 14k last year? Granted, that's 14k more than Loran Blood earned, but working at McDonalds would pay more than that.

That was Unemployment money. Where I live no one will hire me, and also I haven't worked as hard because of the loss of my family, and her intentional actions. But, I'm working on changing and turning things around. That's life. Glad yours is so wonderful you can look down on others who's isn't for no fault of their own.

Quote:
Color me surprised that you do not know how to properly file for your income tax return.

Have have filed my/our taxes my whole life. Only once did I not file when my ex wanted to try and get more business from one of her clients, that client was a Tax Accountant.

Quote:
14k a year and supporting a family of five people. Yeah, you're not on Church welfare at all are you... sigh. Hypocrite.

Like I said, unemployment. Stick it. My ex went on vacation to Malaysia 2 1/2 years ago and didn't come back. Though a few months ago she and the kids are now in Provo.

Quote:
edit: I just read this from your family website:

"Welcome to the Lee Family... Allen, Chuk, Isaac, Jared, & Zechariah. Sadly the family is currently broken, but I pray every day hearts will soften and true love will overcome the pride and selfishness that only breaks our precious souls and future."

Hard to imagine a wife leaving someone who spends all of his time online instead of trying to support his family. Of course, I'm sure you're right and it is all because of her pride and hard heart.

Are you speaking of yourself??? I see you online all the time, and the amount you type, haa haa.
As to me, go to hell.... You don't know anyone about what happened in my marriage. My contempt for ignorant bigots and scumbags like you doesn't translate into me having a bad marriage because of me. For your info, my ex committed many sins, got obsessed with getting rich, destroyed us in every way. I lost everything at once because of her. My only "sin" was getting fat (because of her emotional abuse), and not getting into my career soon enough/yet because of that, some things messed up with education, and her abuse of our finances, time, etc.

Quote:
Take my advice Lee, get off the computer and get into the warehouse industry. There is always work for low skilled workers, even those who need to support families. They'll usually take just about anyone willing to work, and the pay is typically twice what you're making now, given enough overtime. You'll probably lose a few of those pounds to boot.

Sorry, I'm not a "low skilled" worker. I've just been sidetracked. It must be nice to be rich and arrogant, full of yourself, looking down on us "little people".

Quote:
Edit: And how the hell is your "evergrow" business making money to post "Testimony's of ex-anti-Mormons"? http://www.evergrowbusiness.com/

Quite an impressive list of testimonies on that website, BTW.

I've just started re-developing and setting up things, which are for a moment on hold again until I move, get settled and working again (few months at the most hopefully). Obviously things are not operational yet jerk.

Anyway, not like you care about truth and facts. Your hate and bigotry of Mormons is more enjoyable to you.

Last edited by ldsfaqs on Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:30 pm 
God

just me wrote:
I find it fascinating how you have such a lack of compassion for those who make mistakes (which is everyone, including you).

What you don't understand is that I have all kinds of compassion for people who "make mistakes".
I however don't have compassion for people who make bigotry, hate, lying about others, etc. in their every word and action as their lives.

Does Fanatical Islam simply "make mistakes"?
Do the KKK simply "make mistakes"?

I don't see anyone here repenting of their sins, or even recognizing their mistakes, for me to have compassion on. I don't see anyone here "hurt" to have compassion on, except me, and is there any compassion shown me? Little.
I don't see one mistake here or there, I see total and outright lying about everything concerning Mormons and mormonism and conservatives and conservatism, as well as other things. That's not "mistakes".... That's pure unadulterated evil.

Quote:
This thread is a great lesson in how we humans can buy into our stories and let emotion rule us.

Speak for yourself.....

Last edited by ldsfaqs on Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:33 pm 
God

ldsfaqs wrote:

Speak for yourself.....

Oh, I am. I wouldn't presume that you are learning anything here.

~Those who benefit from the status quo always attribute inequities to the choices of the underdog.~Ann Crittenden
~The Goddess is not separate from the world-She is the world and all things in it.~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:33 pm 
God

just me wrote:
ldsfaqs wrote:

Speak for yourself.....

Oh, I am. I wouldn't presume that you are learning anything here.

Yep, just like you don't.....

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:39 pm 
Has More Degrees Than Droopy

Location: Cassius University: Ho Chi Minh Professor of American Military History
14k in unemployment benefits? And you insult liberals? How about a "thank you" that we who have jobs will support you.

MASH quotes
I peeked in the back [of the Bible] Frank, the Devil did it.
I avoid church religiously.
This isn't one of my sermons, I expect you to listen.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:39 pm 
God

I've had jobs also, and my employers have used money I would have gotten to pay Unemployment insurance that I now get.

Anyway, who said anything about not being grateful?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm 
Has More Degrees Than Droopy

Location: Cassius University: Ho Chi Minh Professor of American Military History
ldsfaqs wrote:
I've had jobs also, and my employers have used money I would have gotten to pay Unemployment insurance that I now get.

Anyway, who said anything about not being grateful?

You seem to spend an awful lot of time hating (clumsily hating anyway) on liberals. Perhaps you should make peace with all of society and work to improve yourself before mending other people's fences.

MASH quotes
I peeked in the back [of the Bible] Frank, the Devil did it.
I avoid church religiously.
This isn't one of my sermons, I expect you to listen.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:24 am 
God

ldsfaqs wrote:

It must be nice to be rich and arrogant, full of yourself, looking down on us "little people".

Quote:
2 Nephi 1:20
And he hath said that: Inasmuch as ye shall keep my commandments ye shall prosper in the land; but inasmuch as ye will not keep my commandments ye shall be cut off from my presence.

Helaman 4:13
And because of this their great wickedness, and their boastings in their own strength, they were left in their own strength; therefore they did not prosper, but were afflicted and smitten, and driven before the Lamanites, until they had lost possession of almost all their lands.

Helaman 12:1
And thus we can behold how false, and also the unsteadiness of the hearts of the children of men; yea, we can see that the Lord in his great infinite goodness doth bless and prosper those who put their trust in him.

Alma 1:31

And thus they did prosper and become far more wealthy than those who did not belong to their church.

God is obviously trying to send you a message. If you were on the right path, you'd be prospering right now. That's what the Book of Mormon teaches.

Do like unto Kevin Graham, and thou shalt prosper.

B.R. McConkie, © Intellectual Reserve wrote:
There are those who say that revealed religion and organic evolution can be harmonized. This is both false and devilish.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:21 am 
God

Ldsfaqs, it must hurt seeing what the Church has spent your tithing donation on...genetic trout...retractable roof...fire fountains...

"One, two, three...let's go shopping!"
Thomas S Monson - Prophet, Seer, Revelator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:49 am 
God

ldsfaqs wrote:
Anyway, so, it turns out I was partially mistaken in my judgment.
I fully admit when I'm wrong.

The liberals only "half lied". While they didn't actually increase the taxes of the poor as it first seemed, the poor are still getting taxed.

The irony of this is astounding. The liberals never claimed the poor don't get taxed; the liberals claim that the poor and middle class pay more than their fair share. The Conservatives respond with the lie that the poor don't pay any taxes at all.

And remember that the income we're talking about here is a government transfer being paid to a working-aged, able-bodied man. Ideologically pure conservatives don't believe you should receive unemployment benefits--they think you should be a man and take care of yourself. The only reason you have any income to tax is because bleeding-heart liberals think workers ought to pay unemployment taxes to be transfered to the non-working unemployeed.

"It is of course theoretically possible for government to create wealth."

-Dr. Thomas Sowell
from an email exchange with Louis DeBroux:
http://kudzumollymormon.blogspot.com/20 ... rsary.html

Working Men of All Countries, Unite!
-Karl Marx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:07 am 
God

Drifting wrote:
Ldsfaqs, it must hurt seeing what the Church has spent your tithing donation on...genetic trout...retractable roof...fire fountains...
(bold mine)

I might consider doubling tithing for fire fountains. Do the flames change colors? Can I roast marshmallows on them? What happens if I throw pennies in the fire fountain? Can I pay my tithing that way?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:12 am 
God

ldsfaqs wrote:
Anyway, this has been a good example of how people can make improper judgments without full and proper research, by only looking at the obvious, as I've been telling you all.

just me wrote:

just me wrote:
I wouldn't presume that you are learning anything here.

You know, it's an interesting point. Actually I'm starting to regret chastising ldsfaqs in the other thread and not because I think he's right, mind you.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:34 am 
God

asbestosman wrote:
ldsfaqs wrote:
Anyway, this has been a good example of how people can make improper judgments without full and proper research, by only looking at the obvious, as I've been telling you all.

just me wrote:

just me wrote:
I wouldn't presume that you are learning anything here.

You know, it's an interesting point. Actually I'm starting to regret chastising ldsfaqs in the other thread and not because I think he's right, mind you.

Glad it's not just me, then.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:59 am 
God

LDSFaqs,

I'm really sorry for your recent streak of bad luck. I don't know anyone who could deal with unemployment, and family turmoil without having to venture through some pretty rocky emotional roads (and having some things break along the way).

Might I make a suggestion? For the next two weeks, every time you feel like posting online, instead do something for one of your children. Each time you find yourself feeling enraged by "anti-Mormons," simply go for a walk and enjoy nature (it's springtime, after all).

Spending time online isn't where your priorities should be right now. Especially since it appears to be poking the hornets’ nest of emotions you're already dealing with. You should be seeking things that will bring about stability, not things that will further break you down.

Love (and I mean it),
-Stu

(Bigoted, liberal, lying mongrel… except for Tuesdays)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:03 pm 
God

just me wrote:

Plus one for the fun pun.
Doctor Stupendous wrote:
(stuff)

Plussed thrice for the nice advice.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:18 pm 
God

asbestosman wrote:
just me wrote:

Plus one for the fun pun.
Doctor Stupendous wrote:
(stuff)

Plussed thrice for the nice advice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP5-qJSzDUg

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:22 pm 
God

I paid lots of taxes too when I was single and had no dependents.

Americans Making Over $50,000 a Year Paid 93.3 Percent of All Taxes in 2010

Conservatism is the Gospel of Christ and the Plan of Salvation in Action.
The Degeneracy Of Progressivism.
A lesson on 'Faggotry' for Kevin Graham; a legitimately descriptive and even positive term used by homosexuals themselves.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:42 pm 
God

bcspace wrote:
I paid lots of taxes too when I was single and had no dependents.

Americans Making Over $50,000 a Year Paid 93.3 Percent of All Taxes in 2010

Is that supposed to be meaningful? I mean to anyone who doesn't get the concept of fractions?

B.R. McConkie, © Intellectual Reserve wrote:
There are those who say that revealed religion and organic evolution can be harmonized. This is both false and devilish.