Miami

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Sam Harris
_Emeritus

Miami

Post by _Sam Harris »

I so enjoyed my Memorial Day weekend. :-)

I still have "In The Air Tonight" running through my head. I think I'm gonna move down there. The only problem is that the men all look like this:

I swear, about 95% of them do. That doesn't bode well for those of us who want to continue the species.

South Beach was gorgeous. I went seashell hunting and got a random picture snapped of me (because I almost lost my top and didn't realize it). Plenty of offers to have my suntan lotion put on me as well. Not to mention being groped a lot. I finally resorted to not speaking English to the lechers. Outside of the dreadlock wearing men with shiny teeth who insisted on hanging onto their testicles while dancing like women, I had a blast.

It's a pretty city. I want to go back to the beach. They have youth hostels down there, so I'm planning to go back at the end of the summer. I love the art deco buildings. When I get some pics of our vacation, I might post some.

Anyone else traveling?
Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances. -Ghandi
_silentkid
_Emeritus

Post by _silentkid »

I'm heading out to Orlando this weekend to visit a friend from college. The furthest east I've been is Denver (where I currently live) so this will be an adventure.
_Sam Harris
_Emeritus

Post by _Sam Harris »

Orlando is cool. One of my best friends lives down there, he works for Disney as a concierge in one of their hotels.

I plan to see Miami again by August.
Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances. -Ghandi