It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:28 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Heather Nauert
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:46 am 
God

Trump's new UN Ambassador once spoke of America's historically "strong relationship" with Germany by drawing attention to the D-Day invasion. Morons of a feather...

https://twitter.com/AynRandPaulRyan/sta ... 3713544193

Her only quality that Trump cares about is her looks and the fact that she worked for FOX News.

https://www.npr.org/2018/12/06/66362595 ... source-say

Last edited by Kevin Graham on Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Heather Naurt
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:33 pm 
God

She did not say anything out of place there slick...but then again you think AoC makes sense.

If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:53 pm 
God

I suppose you think its cool to say American Japanese relations have been strong since Pearl Harbor.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:53 pm 
God

Quote:
"Looking back in the history books, today is the 71st anniversary of the speech that announced the Marshall Plan. Tomorrow is the anniversary of the D-Day invasion. We obviously have a very long history with the government of Germany, and we have a strong relationship with the government of Germany."

Actually, her last name is Nauert. She'll be another fun one to watch as our representative to the rest of the planet.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:46 pm 
God

Kevin Graham wrote:
I suppose you think its cool to say American Japanese relations have been strong since Pearl Harbor.

She didn't say that about Germany so why would anyone think that about Japan....trying actually listening to her instead of people that tell you what she said.

Post subject: Re: Heather Nauert
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:53 pm 
God

What history book is she talking about? Tomorrow most definitley isn't the anniversary of the D-Day invasion.

eta: Ooooooooh. Kevin Graham's link made it seem like she just said it. Poor form, Kevin Graham!

- Doc

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:24 pm 
God

canpakes wrote:
Quote:
"Looking back in the history books, today is the 71st anniversary of the speech that announced the Marshall Plan. Tomorrow is the anniversary of the D-Day invasion. We obviously have a very long history with the government of Germany, and we have a strong relationship with the government of Germany."

Actually, her last name is Nauert. She'll be another fun one to watch as our representative to the rest of the planet.

i keep reading your post and i don't see the phrase "strong relationship since D-Day", or any facsimile thereof...you guys are getting desperate but AoC has already cornered this market....its a Dem lockdown on dumby dumb!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:35 pm 
God

subgenius wrote:
Kevin Graham wrote:

She didn't say that about Germany so why would anyone think that about Japan....trying actually listening to her instead of people that tell you what she said.

I posted my source which is HER ON VIDEO speaking and that is the context of her D-Day remark.

"We have a very strong relationship with the government of Germany. Looking back in the history books today is the 71st anniversary of the speech that announced the Marshall plan. Tomorrow is uh, the anniversary of the D-Day invasion. We obviously have a very long history with the government of Germany and we have a strong relationship with the government."

In any event, appointing a FOX News anchor to be the ambassador to the UN is par for the course for this embarrassment of an administration.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:46 pm 
God

subgenius wrote:
you guys are getting desperate but AoC has already cornered this market....its a Dem lockdown on dumby dumb!!

Donald J. Trump wrote:
Everything I’ve done virtually has been a tremendous success

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:56 pm 
God

canpakes wrote:
Quote:

subgenius wrote:
i keep reading your post and i don't see the phrase "strong relationship since D-Day", or any facsimile thereof...you guys are getting desperate ...

I keep reading your post along with all of the others, and can't find anyone claiming that Nauert said, "strong relationship since D-Day". Are you having a senior moment, or is this just another example of your daily reading comprehension difficulties?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:30 am 
God

canpakes wrote:
I keep reading your post along with all of the others, and can't find anyone claiming that Nauert said, "strong relationship since D-Day". Are you having a senior moment, or is this just another example of your daily reading comprehension difficulties?

a senior moment is iften whhen someone forgets something that should be easy to remember or when they imagine something there that isn't really there...like how you actually can't quote what you claim but you sure imagine it to be there.
Ill wait here for your quote.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:43 am 
God

subgenius wrote:
a senior moment is iften whhen someone forgets something that should be easy to remember or when they imagine something there that isn't really there...like how you actually can't quote what you claim but you sure imagine it to be there.
Ill wait here for your quote.

You'll be waiting for a while, considering that it's a quote that you invented then claimed others said existed, which no one did.

Looks like your senior moment is going to last through the weekend, at least.