It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:24 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Trump Used N word Repeatedly
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:26 am 
God

Of course he did. Amarosa wouldn't lie because Trump only picks the best people.

But I submit that this tape could be released to the media and his supporters would still stand by him. Hell, it may even energize them.

Quote:
The actor Tom Arnold has claimed to have video of Donald Trump using racist language, obscenities and denigrating his own son in outtakes of The Apprentice.

“I have the outtakes to The Apprentice where he says every bad thing ever, every offensive, racist thing ever. It was him sitting in that chair saying the N-word, saying the C-word, calling his son a r____, just being so mean to his own children,” Arnold told the Seattle-based radio station KIRO.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... tom-arnold

Post subject: Re: Trump Used N word Repeatedly
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:54 am 
God

Kevin Graham wrote:
But I submit that this tape could be released to the media and his supporters would still stand by him. Hell, it may even energize them.

We know this gives Majax a woody.

"Good thing your safe space isn't being violated with the horrors of self-awareness." - Dmetri Cromwell (some guy on Facebook)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:04 am 
God

so why hasn't the tape been released? I tend to ignore people's public claims for having incriminating tapes when they don't actually provide the tapes. But as usual, guys like you prefer to act on rumor rather than fact.

If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:27 am 
God

It always amazes me that a culture with the filthiest and most profane language imaginable that seems to have no regard for morality when it comes to swearing has so much respect for the ultimate bad word that they can't even say it out loud.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:37 am 
God

ajax18 wrote:
...no regard for morality when it comes to swearing...

Please... elucidate on the immorality of swearing.

And then let me know how you rationalize Drumpf's participation in it.

"Good thing your safe space isn't being violated with the horrors of self-awareness." - Dmetri Cromwell (some guy on Facebook)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:30 am 
God

subgenius wrote:
so why hasn't the tape been released? I tend to ignore people's public claims for having incriminating tapes when they don't actually provide the tapes. But as usual, guys like you prefer to act on rumor rather than fact.

Why hasn't the tape been released. You obviously didn't read the article explaining why it presents legal issues.

As far as rumor goes, what's worse?

Believing something happened because multiple people claim first hand knowledge of it (i.e. Trump swears like a racist sailor) or believing something invented from whole cloth (i.e. virtually everything Trump asserts).

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:57 pm 
God

ajax18 wrote:
It always amazes me that a culture with the filthiest and most profane language imaginable that seems to have no regard for morality when it comes to swearing has so much respect for the ultimate bad word that they can't even say it out loud.

I'm sure there are still places in this country where they will let you spray paint it on people's houses.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:14 pm 
God

Wake me up when black guys stop making raps like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x5ZRAVXxr8

- Doc

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:46 pm 
God

Doc, you realize of course that there is nothing corrupting in the sound of the n word, nothing wrong with the letters in the word. The sound is really quite innocent. On the other hand using the word to diminish the value of another person is seriously corrupting to character of the person so using it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:47 pm 
God

huckelberry wrote:
Doc, you realize of course that there is nothing corrupting in the sound of the n word, nothing wrong with the letters in the word. The sound is really quite innocent. On the other hand using the word to diminish the value of another person is seriously corrupting to character of the person so using it.

Uh. Thanks?

- Doc

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:05 pm 
God

Kevin Graham wrote:
Of course he did. Amarosa wouldn't lie because Trump only picks the best people.

Quote:
The actor Tom Arnold has claimed to have video of Donald Trump using racist language, obscenities and denigrating his own son in outtakes of The Apprentice.

“I have the outtakes to The Apprentice where he says every bad thing ever, every offensive, racist thing ever. It was him sitting in that chair saying the N-word, saying the C-word, calling his son a r____, just being so mean to his own children,” Arnold told the Seattle-based radio station KIRO.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... tom-arnold

I'd like to see that released to every media outlet that exists and see how the religious community responds to it.

Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:41 pm 
God

Jersey Girl wrote:
I'd like to see that released to every media outlet that exists and see how the religious community responds to it.

Why would you need to wait to see what the religious community says?

- Doc

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:43 pm 
God

Jersey Girl wrote:

Given that fact that some of Trump's strongest support for our "Pussy-Grabber-in-Chief" comes from the strongly religious evangelical community, despite the undisputed fact of his divorces and marital infidelities, what makes you believe there is any chance that proof of his frequent use of "n____" or any other racial epithet would alter or diminish their support for him?

No precept or claim is more deservedly suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.

“If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you.”
― Harlan Ellison

Last edited by Gunnar on Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:44 pm 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:

Why would you need to wait to see what the religious community says?

- Doc
Yeah! That too!

No precept or claim is more deservedly suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.

“If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you.”
― Harlan Ellison

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:21 pm 
God

Trump's alleged use of the N-word would only endear him to his most ardent supporters. Both Congressional Republicans and Evangelicals would easily rationalize his constant usage of that word. Hannity might claim that a number of US Presidents in the 20th Century used the N-Word.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:51 pm 
God

Gunnar wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:

Given that fact that some of Trump's strongest support for our "Pussy-Grabber-in-Chief" comes from the strongly religious evangelical community, despite the undisputed fact of his divorces and marital infidelities, what makes you believe there is any chance that proof of his frequent use of "n____" or any other racial epithet would alter or diminish their support for him?

:evil: Nowhere in my post did I say that I believe there is a chance that his remarks would alter or diminish the religious community's support for Trump.

I said I'd like to see how the religious community responds to the tape.

:evil:

Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:13 am 
God

Jersey Girl wrote:
I said I'd like to see how the religious community responds to the tape.

I agree that it would be interesting to see how the religious community responds to the tape. I didn't mean to imply that you necessarily thought that the religious community's support for Trump would diminish in response to the tape. Hopefully it would, but I think neither you nor I would be greatly surprised if Trump did not lose significant support from diehard evangelical supporters if the tape became public knowledge.

― Harlan Ellison

Last edited by Gunnar on Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:14 am 
God

duplicate post deleted.

― Harlan Ellison

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:11 am 
God

On the other hand, the claim that Evangelicals overwhelmingly supported Trump may be at least somewhat misleading.
Quote:
More Reasonable Estimate

Indeed, if we add in the number of non-white evangelicals (about 20 percent), the number of evangelicals ineligible to vote because of a felony conviction (since 28.9 percent of Americans identify as evangelical and 6.5 million Americans have a felony conviction, we can estimate that nearly 1.7 million would be ineligible), the number of “culturally Christian” voters who identified as evangelical, and so on, the actual number of evangelical Trump voters would be even lower, likely between one-third (roughly 35 percent) and two-fifths (about 40 percent).

Whether you consider that final estimated number to be too high or too low, one thing is certain: it is substantially less than the 81 percent figure that is being touted as representing the voting figures for our faith community.

Before we opine on what evangelical voting behavior means, we should first make certain our claims are based on reasonably accurate assumptions about how evangelicals voted—or didn’t vote.

Addendum: One more category from the exit poll that is worthy of notice is the “Best description of vote.” While the majority of Democratic voters said, “I strongly favor my candidate” (53 percent), only 42 percent of Republicans said the same. The majority of Republicans said the best description of their vote was “I dislike the other candidates” (51 percent).

Assuming the same percentage is true for white evangelicals who voted Republican, we can make a rough estimate and conclude that the majority voted for Trump because they did not like Clinton. We can also assume that approximately only 1 in 5 of all evangelicals (about 18 percent) strongly favored Trump—about the same as the number that strongly favored Clinton (an estimated 19 percent).

― Harlan Ellison

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:29 am 
God

Well this is awkward.

Omarosa has a conversation with three other Trump associates about the tape of him saying the N word. Katrina Pierson, Trump's campaign spokesperson, was involved in this conversation and Omarosa said she stated that she believed Trump actualy said the N word. But then FOX News puts her on TV so she could deny saying it, even going farther by saying that conversation never even took place.

At which point Omarosa releases an audio tape of the conversation which clearly has Pierson saying, "He said it. He is embarrassed."

Just another example of Trump people caught lying with a straight face on FOX News.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:35 pm 
Dragon

The religious community gave Trump a pass on his adulteries and being a sexual predator, etc. they sure aren't going to be concerned with him using the "N" word.

Riding on a speeding train;
trapped inside a revolving door;
Lost in the riddle of a quatrain;
Stuck in an elevator between floors.
One focal point in a random world
can change your direction:
One step where events converge
may alter your perception.