It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:48 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Melania Trump thread.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:34 pm 
God

Guess what this thread is for ...

That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.

Post subject: Re: The Melania Trump thread.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:32 pm 
God

For things like this, perhaps? Melania Trump jacket says 'I DON'T REALLY CARE, DO U?'

Quote:
First lady Melania Trump wore a jacket that read "I DON'T REALLY CARE, DO U?" while on her way to visit immigrant children separated from their parents. USA TODAY

No precept or claim is more deservedly suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.

“If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you.”
― Harlan Ellison

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:05 pm 
Bishop

What an embarrassment of a lady this person is.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:23 pm 
God

Hawkeye wrote:
What an embarrassment of a lady this person is.

She had been doing relatively well in her messaging, but this was really bad and damages her image. Especially with people who are not very comfortable with Donald Trump.

Last edited by Themis on Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:45 pm 
God

Themis what are you talking about? Well, I sometimes wonder why I waste my time posting here.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:52 pm 
God

Melania isn't the only one, nearly half of America doesn't care. Polls show Trump with a 43% approval rating.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... -6179.html

It is painfully obvious that the average American is irrational and stupid.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:25 pm 
God

DoubtingThomas wrote:
Themis what are you talking about? Well, I sometimes wonder why I waste my time posting here.

LOL I wrote "D.T." without periods for Donald Trump but it changed it to your name. I can understand for Book of Mormon or Book of Abraham but not people's names.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:00 am 
God

What she did was just...weird. First of all, no one in her entourage has the guts to tell her that she might be sending the wrong message?

Personally I think Mrs. Trump might have had a certain amount of rage over being used as the compassion mop sent to clean up her husband's mess. She only wore the jacket getting on and off the airplane...

It's one of those little weird things that would occupy a lot of ink in a normal presidency. In this administration? Get in line Melanie Melania! Normal cray-cray is just background noise.

See? cray-cray.

- Will Durant
"Of what meaning is the world without mind? The question cannot exist."
- Edwin Land

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:28 am 
Bishop

Again, she is doing exactly what her husband orders her to do. She is complicit in it all.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:57 am 
God

I just want to note that Chap hates women. Why else start an entire thread devoted to attacking a fierce, beautiful, warrior-goddess, and feminist?

This kind of thing makes me sick.

- Doc

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:10 pm 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
I just want to note that Chap hates women. Why else start an entire thread devoted to attacking a fierce, beautiful, warrior-goddess, and feminist?

This kind of thing makes me sick.

- Doc

Having the right combination of genes and money won’t always lead to respect..?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:26 pm 
God

She's a WOMAN. She's strong, proud, and fierce. I'm sad to see another woman throwing a sister under the bus... :/

- Doc

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:07 pm 
Area Authority

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
She's a WOMAN. She's strong, proud, and fierce. I'm sad to see another woman throwing a sister under the bus... :/

- Doc

I'm gonna go ahead and throw a Poe's law flag on this.

Right or wrong, I personally reserve a fair amount of disdain for 'Gold-diggers'. I can't see how she could possible not qualify for that assessment.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:07 am 
God

It's impossible to respect anyone who voluntarily stays with Drumpf in any capacity. She should do the right thing and leave his sorry ass; otherwise, she's part of the problem.

"Good thing your safe space isn't being violated with the horrors of self-awareness." - Dmetri Cromwell (some guy on Facebook)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:11 am 
God

The latest in Facebook comments from my newsfeed have the prevailing theory for the jacket as:

Melania wore a jacket from that designer to call awareness to the child trafficking sex ring that the designer is the head of (“you don’t become the 7th richest person by selling $40 jackets”). Somehow, Soros and Clinton are mixed in there, with tie-ins to pizzagate.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:41 am 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
She's a WOMAN. She's strong, proud, and fierce. ...

And really needle-sharp too:

See the video HERE:

Quote:
First lady Melania Trump at border facility: “How long is the time that the max time that somebody spent here that they are reunited with their family?”

Worker: “The average length of stay, currently, is between 42-45 days.”

FLOTUS: “That’s great.”

That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:45 pm 
Seedy Academician

The designer of the jacket, Zara, Inc., has several times before this produced suspiciously anti-Semitic, Nazi, and alt-right designs and been called on it by outraged consumers and merchants. The slogan on the jacket, “I really don’t care, do you?,” is rooted in Italian fascism and was adopted by Mussolini. Zara’s dubious reputation was well known long before this incident. Coupled with Melania’s bizarre behavior during her visit, The choice to continue to wear the jacket even after it was drawing criticism suggests to me the possibility that Melania is complicit and perhaps sympathetic with her hysband’s alt-right views.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:48 am 
God

Anyone who could live with Donald Trump..in the position she is in..with a child slandered...deserves a fair shake. I admire the woman...I really do..and any woman who slams her demo or repub is a bitch!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:55 am 
God

Kishkumen wrote:
The designer of the jacket, Zara, Inc., has several times before this produced suspiciously anti-Semitic, Nazi, and alt-right designs and been called on it by outraged consumers and merchants. The slogan on the jacket, “I really don’t care, do you?,” is rooted in Italian fascism and was adopted by Mussolini. Zara’s dubious reputation was well known long before this incident. Coupled with Melania’s bizarre behavior during her visit, The choice to continue to wear the jacket even after it was drawing criticism suggests to me the possibility that Melania is complicit and perhaps sympathetic with her hysband’s alt-right views.

you, of course, understand that fascism is rooted in left-wing ideologies....that the DNC platform approaches fascism, racism, eugenics, etc. at a much faster and more direct path than anything coming out of the RNC...but you keep the meme alive, aight!

If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:26 pm 
God

candygal wrote:
Anyone who could live with Donald Trump..in the position she is in..with a child slandered...

What does this mean, please? Maybe a link would be helpful?