It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:46 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: From 'Toward a Theory of Mopologetics'
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:52 pm 
God

Trevor wrote:
wenglund wrote:
But, I don't have the patience to walk you through the corrections.

Only because you have no corrections to make, just the pretense of the ability to make them.

So says the person who already demonstrably has three strikes in failed comprehension during his last three wild swings at me on this thread alone. :biggrin:

Yes...with this kind of dismal record for incomprehension, it seems only natural for you to misconclude, in relation to claimed errors, that it is the pitcher who is being pretentious rather than the batter. :smile: :biggrin: :lol:

Thanks, -Wade Englund-

[MODERATOR NOTE by Shades: Post moved for the following reason, originally stated in This post:

Quote:
ITEM #12: The people have spoken, so I'll bring back smilies, much as it pains me to do so. There will be limits, however: If there is more than one smilie per paragraph, or if there are two or more smilies in a row, it'll be considered "smilie-spam" and immediately moved to the Outer Darkness forum. Moderators, please observe.

Post subject: Re: Toward a Theory of Mopologetics
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:05 pm 
God

Mister Scratch wrote:
Ha ha! That's terrific, Wade. It will be a sort of postmodern commentary on yourself:

That makes perfect sense (of course I am joking). It is quite certain that people will take my quoting a statement you made about yourself as somehow a commentary about me. :smile: :biggrin: :lol:

Given the bizarre exchange I have had with Trevor on this thread, and now this, it is evident to me that I have entered the Twilight Zone. [Cue up Rod Sterling Intro and music]

[MODERATOR NOTE by Shades: Post moved for the following reason, originally stated in This post:

Quote:
ITEM #12: The people have spoken, so I'll bring back smilies, much as it pains me to do so. There will be limits, however: If there is more than one smilie per paragraph, or if there are two or more smilies in a row, it'll be considered "smilie-spam" and immediately moved to the Outer Darkness forum. Moderators, please observe.