Mormon Discussions
http://mormondiscussions.com/phpBB3/

Anointed Worship from Traditional Christians
http://mormondiscussions.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=51988
Page 2 of 2

Author:  Maksutov [ Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anointed Worship from Traditional Christians

Mittens wrote:
This proves who really has the anointing of The Holy Spirit

https://youtu.be/DfW2mkkMTAg

Sorry, you must mean this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Author:  Doctor Steuss [ Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Anointed Worship from Traditional Christians

If I understand the gyst of this; the problem being pointed out is that the Mormon Church, which has foundational claims that it is different from orthodox Christianity, is different from orthodox Christianity.

Author:  Mittens [ Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Anointed Worship from Traditional Christians

Doctor Steuss wrote:
If I understand the gyst of this; the problem being pointed out is that the Mormon Church, which has foundational claims that it is different from orthodox Christianity, is different from orthodox Christianity.

Another Traditional Christian group that out shines any group from Mormonism

http://youtu.be/lAK9afTHmbk

Author:  Maksutov [ Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Anointed Worship from Traditional Christians

Mittens wrote:
Doctor Steuss wrote:
If I understand the gyst of this; the problem being pointed out is that the Mormon Church, which has foundational claims that it is different from orthodox Christianity, is different from orthodox Christianity.

Another Traditional Christian group that out shines any group from Mormonism

http://youtu.be/lAK9afTHmbk

Really? How do you measure this shining? :eek: Because I've seen some really shiny Mormons. Donny and Marie, for instance. :wink:

Author:  Doctor Steuss [ Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anointed Worship from Traditional Christians

When it comes to Outshined, Soundgarden wins against all.

Author:  Mittens [ Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Anointed Worship from Traditional Christians

Doctor Steuss wrote:
When it comes to Outshined, Soundgarden wins against all.


I don't have no clue who sound garden is :lol:

Author:  Doctor Steuss [ Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anointed Worship from Traditional Christians

Mittens wrote:
Doctor Steuss wrote:
When it comes to Outshined, Soundgarden wins against all.


I don't have no clue who sound garden is :lol:

90's alternative band that had a hit single called "Outshined."

It was a lame joke that betrayed my age.

Author:  Mittens [ Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Anointed Worship from Traditional Christians

No sound Garden in my youtube :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/jesusisjehovah

Author:  Maksutov [ Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anointed Worship from Traditional Christians

Mittens wrote:
No sound Garden in my youtube :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/jesusisjehovah


You should get that thing fixed. :biggrin:

Author:  Mittens [ Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anointed Worship from Traditional Christians

Maksutov wrote:
Mittens wrote:
No sound Garden in my youtube :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/jesusisjehovah


You should get that thing fixed. :biggrin:


Why would I when they aren't that special :lol:


Jesus Stripped his equality, wealth, Joy and Glory with God the Father and God the Holy Spirit and humbled himself to the form of a servant .


”Who although being essentially one with God and in the Form of God {possessing the fullness of the attributes which make GOD GOD} did not think this equality with God was a thing to be grasped or retained.” Philippians 2:6 Amplified version


“For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.” 2 Cor. 8:9


Hebrews 12
1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

In the original language “for the joy” means “he exchanged Joy for Shame”.

John 17
“Now, Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.


Thank you, Jesus, for coming down from your throne in heaven where you were the Almighty God, “EL SHADDAI”, The Great I AM creator of all things in heaven and earth, visible and invisible, thrones, dominions, and principalities and powers. You were rich yet you became poor. You were Almighty yet you emptied yourself and became a humble servant, you exchanged joy for sorrow , sorrow by dying a shameful death on a cross as a criminal even thou you had no sin , Jesus you laid aside your Glory with God the Father and Holy Spirit . Thank you, Jesus,

Author:  Maksutov [ Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anointed Worship from Traditional Christians

Mittens wrote:

Why would I when they aren't that special :lol:


Jesus Stripped his equality, wealth, Joy and Glory with God the Father and God the Holy Spirit and humbled himself to the form of a servant .


”Who although being essentially one with God and in the Form of God {possessing the fullness of the attributes which make GOD GOD} did not think this equality with God was a thing to be grasped or retained.” Philippians 2:6 Amplified version


“For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.” 2 Cor. 8:9


Hebrews 12
1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

In the original language “for the joy” means “he exchanged Joy for Shame”.

John 17
“Now, Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.


Thank you, Jesus, for coming down from your throne in heaven where you were the Almighty God, “EL SHADDAI”, The Great I AM creator of all things in heaven and earth, visible and invisible, thrones, dominions, and principalities and powers. You were rich yet you became poor. You were Almighty yet you emptied yourself and became a humble servant, you exchanged joy for sorrow , sorrow by dying a shameful death on a cross as a criminal even thou you had no sin , Jesus you laid aside your Glory with God the Father and Holy Spirit . Thank you, Jesus,


I didn't know Jesus read this forum. Do you think Buddha and Muhammad do too? :surprised:

Author:  moksha [ Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anointed Worship from Traditional Christians

Maksutov wrote:
I didn't know Jesus read this forum. Do you think Buddha and Muhammad do too? :surprised:

All three of them have been debating whether to post on this thread.

Here is a summary of their debate:

"You post something."
"No, you."
"I insist, after you."
"Gentlemen, we have an impasse. I suggest we let Dr. Louis Midgley post first."
"Good idea. He'll know what to say, he has a Ph.D."
"As soon as Dr. Midgley gets the all-clear veil signal from Blake Ostler he can begin."

Author:  Mittens [ Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Anointed Worship from Traditional Christians

moksha wrote:
Maksutov wrote:
I didn't know Jesus read this forum. Do you think Buddha and Muhammad do too? :surprised:

All three of them have been debating whether to post on this thread.

Here is a summary of their debate:

"You post something."
"No, you."
"I insist, after you."
"Gentlemen, we have an impasse. I suggest we let Dr. Louis Midgley post first."
"Good idea. He'll know what to say, he has a Ph.D."
"As soon as Dr. Midgley gets the all-clear veil signal from Blake Ostler he can begin."

Sorry but I have dealt with Louis Midgley and I have experienced him as cranky old man

Author:  Maksutov [ Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Anointed Worship from Traditional Christians

Mittens wrote:
Sorry but I have dealt with Louis Midgley and I have experienced him as cranky old man

Sounds like you caught him on a good day. :lol:

Author:  Mittens [ Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Anointed Worship from Traditional Christians

Mormon borrow traditional Christian music

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/