Racial Diversity is Good for the LDS Church

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Racial Diversity is Good for the LDS Church

Post by _moksha »

The Church aspires to be like fry sauce. Without racial diversity, the Church is white like plain mayonnaise, but if you add the other ingredients it becomes fry sauce and is therefore delightsome. If the Church Headquarters was located in France it might aspire to become remoulade.

Hope that helps.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Amore
_Emeritus

Re: Racial Diversity is Good for the LDS Church

Post by _Amore »

I agree, Moksha. Despite living here in UT now - throughout my life I’ve enjoyed being around people of various cultures and I love the diversity! It is so much more rich.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Re: Racial Diversity is Good for the LDS Church

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Amore wrote:I agree, Moksha. Despite living here in Utah now - throughout my life I’ve enjoyed being around people of various cultures and I love the diversity! It is so much more rich.

Well.

That's not entirely true, is it?

I'm still waiting on you to answer my questions posed to you down in the whatever forum.

eta: This is the longest I've seen my username up in the Celestial queue. Crazy.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.