Creationists Claim Satan's Giants Built Stonehenge

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
_DrW
_Emeritus

Creationists Claim Satan's Giants Built Stonehenge

Post by _DrW »

As the resident creationist of the Celestial Forum, perhaps Little Nipper would comment on the creationist belief that Stonehenge was constructed by Satan's Giants.

Nope, I can't believe anyone would claim such nonsense either - but Dr. Dennis Lindsay did so, and you can watch him do it here
David Hume: "---Mistakes in philosophy are merely ridiculous, those in religion are dangerous."

DrW: "Mistakes in science are learning opportunities and are eventually corrected."
_just me
_Emeritus

Re: Creationists Claim Satan's Giants Built Stonehenge

Post by _just me »

Is that a baseball team?

What a weird thing to believe. And what a waste of time and energy. Kind of makes me sad.
~Those who benefit from the status quo always attribute inequities to the choices of the underdog.~Ann Crittenden
~The Goddess is not separate from the world-She is the world and all things in it.~
_DrW
_Emeritus

Post by _DrW »

just me wrote:Is that a baseball team?

:lol:

Things would be a whole lot better if it were, believe me.
David Hume: "---Mistakes in philosophy are merely ridiculous, those in religion are dangerous."

DrW: "Mistakes in science are learning opportunities and are eventually corrected."
_RockSlider
_Emeritus

Post by _RockSlider »

For those of you that might be puzzled by this:

"But what's puzzling you is the nature of my game"
_spotlight
_Emeritus

Post by _spotlight »

DrW wrote:As the resident creationist of the Celestial Forum, perhaps Little Nipper would comment on the creationist belief that Stonehenge was constructed by Satan's Giants.

Nope, I can't believe anyone would claim such nonsense either - but Dr. Dennis Lindsay did so, and you can watch him do it here

Such knowledge could only be gained by revelation.
(Everyone must agree else revelation will be discredited!)

Putting on my Franktalk hat now, "I believe that God built Stonehenge as a place to give himself a much needed pedicure. I realize most will disagree with me...blah...blah" Take that ludwigm! The stones are giant toenail files. :lol:
Kolob’s set time is “one thousand years according to the time appointed unto that whereon thou standest” (Abraham 3:4). I take this as a round number. - Gee