It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:59 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 508 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
 Post subject: Re: Did we have a pre-premortal existence?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:55 am 
God

Proves nothing. So the joker god pretending to be Jesus may or may not decide to continue the farce by complying with a really stupid test.

Some of us, on the other hand, actually prefer a religion that includes some type of correlation with reality.
~Bill Hamblin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:03 am 
God

SteelHead wrote:
Proves nothing. So the joker god pretending to be Jesus may or may not decide to continue the farce by complying with a really stupid test.

i guess we are done...you obviously have no awareness of the subject at hand, have an incorrect idea on the nature and character of God, and you rely on dishonorable discourse.
good luck

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:42 am 
God

How do you know I have an incorrect view of nature of god, and that the error is not in your understanding?

Exu told me I understand his nature petty well. He also says he pretends to be Jehovah all the time, just to sow discord.

That is how he rolls.

Some of us, on the other hand, actually prefer a religion that includes some type of correlation with reality.
~Bill Hamblin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:54 am 
Bishop

subgenius wrote:
your father-in-law is right.
your feeble attempt at a satire falls short and is just simply a mockery - Proverbs 14:6 and then 24:9

Is it all getting to much for you... You came here to Bash and got Bashed.
The Bible is not Gods words but what men think should be Gods words, but if there is a God he's nothing to do with that pile of excrement.

Now, You have held back the TROLL long enough, Let him Go!
Come on... Unleash the wrath of the subgenius!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:41 pm 
God

Drifting, you are assuming that God's seven seals agree with our calendar, and that is not the case. Besides, the second coming itself does not occur until well after the seventh seal is opened.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:05 pm 
2nd Quorum of Seventy

gdemetz wrote:
Drifting, you are assuming that God's seven seals agree with our calendar, and that is not the case. Besides, the second coming itself does not occur until well after the seventh seal is opened.

What calender does it agree with ? The one that says the Gospel age is the Millenium

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:58 pm 
God

PrickKicker wrote:
The Bible is not Gods words but what men think should be Gods words, but if there is a God he's nothing to do with that pile of excrement.

I would ask God to rebuke you but I think He would not. You see this world is filled with a spectrum of people and beliefs. There are good and there are evil people in the world. The world must be balanced in order for all of us to experience the light and the dark. Even Satan who you may believe in remains on this earth to tempt man and lead his army of workers. So there are two camps on this earth. The camp of God and light and the camp of darkness. Your attempts to get people to hate you are lost on people who have progressed down the path towards God. Instead of hate you receive pity for we see a life wasted where no progress can be made. We would love to see your spirit soar and for you to find happiness. In fact we love your spirit that you have beat into a corner. Your outward behavior is what is expected from those who embrace the world but we know it is not coming from the true you which is lost inside of you. To that soul we say that we love you and wish that one day you will have the spiritual strength to overcome the flesh. In this we humbly petition God on your behalf.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:23 pm 
God

PrickKicker,

Unlike you I have a great deal of respect for the Bible. I believe it is the Word of God as best as can be made for this weak flesh. In those words I am told to pray for my brother and ask forgiveness for his sins. Since I believe we are all spirit children of God then you are my brother in whom I need to help you on this world. Your outward shell of hatred for Mormons means nothing to me. It just means that those who obey God should double our efforts to help your soul. So I ask all those who know God and wish to do His work on this earth to spend a few minutes and pray for Prickkickers heart to be softened so that he too can have the joy of the good word.

With any luck you may receive some grace from God. If so then a small fire will start to burn your soul. It will manifest in a desire to know the truth. And the truth which has always been there will become visible. God has taken the cold and made them hot. If He calls don't take a voyage to Tarshish it will not work out well.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:40 pm 
1st Quorum of Seventy

Last edited by Mktavish on Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:26 am 
God

gdemetz wrote:

And you can support both those claims with.....?

"One, two, three...let's go shopping!"
Thomas S Monson - Prophet, Seer, Revelator

Last edited by Drifting on Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:37 am 
First Presidency

Mktavish wrote:
You can't claim a homogenized christian religion and then exclude the Mormons from it.
Are you seriously going to contend that from the point of when Christianity split from Jewish beliefs ... they all have remainded so like minded ,so as to be able to put your 2 billion christians on one side of this fence and Mormons on the other?
I think if you were to glimpse reality , you'd find your mind set of what a christian is , has far fewer members than you would have us believe.

Hello Mktavish!

Welcome to Mormon Discussions!

Blessings,

jo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:31 am 
1st Quorum of Seventy

Last edited by Mktavish on Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:06 am 
Bishop

I don't know whats happening my first born son has just died, and I have broke out in boils and my house is full of frogs and locust and whenever I turn my taps on blood pours out!!!

Is this your doing, FRANK?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:30 am 
God

PrickKicker wrote:
I don't know whats happening my first born son has just died, and I have broke out in boils and my house is full of frogs and locust and whenever I turn my taps on blood pours out!!!

Back in the day Moses did have a job to do and those things did happen to Egypt. In the end times Satan's power will manifest and much worst things will happen. It is all for our benefit. I am sure you don't see it that way. Those who are stuck in the flesh only see so far.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:59 pm 
God

If you add up the genealogical records from the KJV of the Bible, it totals 4004 years from the fall of Adam to the birth of Christ. However, if you do the same thing to the Septuagint, it does not agree. So, who can say exactly when, even according to our calender, when the seventh seal and THE 1000 YEAR MILLENNIUM should begin. However, it is obvious from the events described in the Book of Revelation that the sixth seal has not ended yet as we have not yet had the great hail or the return of the lost tribes which are mentioned as events during the sixth seal!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:23 pm 
God

I will also try to post this again! Drifting, there is no dependable and exact record which we can depend upon for a total time line from the fall of Adam until now. If you add up the Biblical genealogy, it adds up in the KJV to 4004 years from the fall of Adam to the birth of Christ. However, the Greek Septuagint does not agree with that. Apparently there has been a error, or several errors in the chronology, which could put the time frame off possibly a generation or more. However, from the account in Revelation, the hail and other events mentioned in the 6th seal (undoubtedly near the end of the 6th seal) have not occurred yet.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:39 am 
God

Franktalk wrote:
PrickKicker wrote:

Back in the day Moses did have a job to do and those things did happen to Egypt. In the end times Satan's power will manifest and much worst things will happen. It is all for our benefit. I am sure you don't see it that way. Those who are stuck in the flesh only see so far.

Is there any corrobative evidence that those things happened to confirm the Biblical account?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:40 am 
God

gdemetz wrote:
If you add up the genealogical records from the KJV of the Bible, it totals 4004 years from the fall of Adam to the birth of Christ. However, if you do the same thing to the Septuagint, it does not agree. So, who can say exactly when, even according to our calender, when the seventh seal and THE 1000 YEAR MILLENNIUM should begin. However, it is obvious from the events described in the Book of Revelation that the sixth seal has not ended yet as we have not yet had the great hail or the return of the lost tribes which are mentioned as events during the sixth seal!

You're a Mormon right?
That means that you believe Adam Fell circa 4,000 bc and that the flood happened circa 2,300 bc. If you don't believe those things perhaps you need to counsel with you Bishop as you are on the road to Apostasy.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:42 am 
God

gdemetz wrote:
I will also try to post this again! Drifting, there is no dependable and exact record which we can depend upon for a total time line from the fall of Adam until now. If you add up the Biblical genealogy, it adds up in the KJV to 4004 years from the fall of Adam to the birth of Christ. However, the Greek Septuagint does not agree with that. Apparently there has been a error, or several errors in the chronology, which could put the time frame off possibly a generation or more. However, from the account in Revelation, the hail and other events mentioned in the 6th seal (undoubtedly near the end of the 6th seal) have not occurred yet.

Quick, you need to inform Church Headquarters before they do any more damage. They are, erroneously according to you, teaching students that the Fall of Adam was a literal event taking place 4,000 bc and that the Flood was a literal event that took place 1,700 years after the Fall of Adam.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:29 pm 
1st Quorum of Seventy

Last edited by Mktavish on Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:54 pm 
God

SteelHead wrote:
How do you know I have an incorrect view of nature of god, and that the error is not in your understanding?

Exu told me I understand his nature petty well. He also says he pretends to be Jehovah all the time, just to sow discord.

That is how he rolls.

You are determining your own values and judgments. God says that we should not do that. Judge not lest ye be judged. The Bible embraces my beliefs. Satan sows discord.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 508 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next