Are FLDS Mormons?

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
_LittleNipper
_Emeritus

Re: Are FLDS Mormons?

Post by _LittleNipper »

The Flood involved both.
_The Erotic Apologist
_Emeritus

Post by _The Erotic Apologist »

LittleNipper wrote:The Flood involved both.
Not if it never happened.

And just so we're clear, are you really saying the difference between "in suspension" and "in solution" is a matter of opinion?
Surprise, surprise, there is no divine mandate for the Church to discuss and portray its history accurately.
--Yahoo Bot

I pray thee, sir, forgive me for the mess. And whether I shot first, I'll not confess.
--Han Solo, from William Shakespeare's Star Wars
_LittleNipper
_Emeritus

Post by _LittleNipper »

The Erotic Apologist wrote:
LittleNipper wrote:The Flood involved both.
Not if it never happened.

And just so we're clear, are you really saying the difference between "in suspension" and "in solution" is a matter of opinion?
No, I'm saying that during a flood both occur. You have sand and mineral all mixed together with animals and vegetation. :geek: Is your dead house black and blue yet! :ugeek:
_The Erotic Apologist
_Emeritus

Post by _The Erotic Apologist »

LittleNipper wrote:No, I'm saying that during a flood both occur.
:lol:
Wrong--here's what you said:
Liar Liar Pants on Fire wrote:And obviously you don't understand that during the would wide Flood minerals and silt were in suspension. And that is called a solution.

LittleNipper wrote:You have sand and mineral all mixed together with animals and vegetation.
See above.

LittleNipper wrote:Is your dead house black and blue yet!
Wrong metaphor. In point of fact, what we have here is a gun-shy cavalry mount that panics and flees behind a wall-of-text at the first volley of musketry.

Nipper, is the difference between resistance and impedance also a matter of opinion?
Surprise, surprise, there is no divine mandate for the Church to discuss and portray its history accurately.
--Yahoo Bot

I pray thee, sir, forgive me for the mess. And whether I shot first, I'll not confess.
--Han Solo, from William Shakespeare's Star Wars