It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:13 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:35 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:53 pm
Posts: 4005
Missed this. I suppose since this thread has morphed into Fascist Italy and ping pong insults with Coggies I can reply....


Droopy wrote:


Quote:
I enjoy it 'cause you often tell me I'm essentially a stupid slut.


You are now either lying through your pointed teeth or are projecting onto me some unfinished psychological business of your own. I have never once come close to calling you anything approaching that. Never. One time, and one time only, I made an insinuation, which I apologized for and which you accepted. That was that.


When did you apologize to me? What insinuation are you referring to? I can't recall allll of them!
You may need to check out what psychological issues you have that you repeatedly make remarks that are rude and demeaning to women (and men) on this website.

Observe:

Quote:
Who's that rolling on the floor
With a centerfold plastered to the door
Well its her again, posting here some more
Well she'll be luscious tonight if she can
'Least were not talkin' 'bout the Priesthood ban

I'm talkin' 'bout

Moniker, wearin' us out
Monkier, she writhes about
Moniker she's a wild thing

I burnt my cupcakes!

Gotta take it all in stride
Its not the usual case of pride
But what she don't understand
Mormons take a stand
Gonna need a shot of IBC
When Dr. Kinsey is finished with me

I'm talkin' 'bout

Monkier, your a real stray cat
Moniker don't know where your at
Moniker such a liberal child

Don't lick those cupcakes!

I could sit and write a book
'Bout all the liberties you took
When you're old and grey
You'll still be tryin' to play
But the Penthouse is covered with dust
Its on to the Temple or bust

I'm talkin' to

Moniker, let it all hang out
Moniker, don't sit and pout
Moniker you drive the exmos wild

Where are my cupcakes?

Moniker, scorching the net
Monker, with horns on her head
All your friends are gonna be there too

They'll want some cupcakes!


Quote:

Yes, you're the one who used to dance naked around a pole for drooling construction workers and leering married executives while us TBMs were home trapped in the stultifying bondage of marriage, family, and early morning Seminary.


Quote:
If you can work yourself into the same horny froth as moniker, you will be able to "not think too much about it" as she does.

Quote:
Leave it to moniker to introduce the joys of anal sex into this. From one jaundiced perversion to another.



Quote:
Well I'll tell you Hef, its called love, respect, and concern for the happiness and fulfillment of the other. its called communication Hef, something many moderns, with their fifty percent divorce rates, know how to do with their sexual organs but not with their hearts or minds.


~You actually used the "Hef" numerous times, yet, I don't want to copy and paste each one.

Quote:
As an ex stripper, you surely must understand that concept, as the places you danced at were top loaded with individuals with precisely that temperament.

Quote:
Let's change the focus of this thread, shall we (say don't you notice its always the same lefties and cultural libertines who are drawn to threads about sex and masturbation. Beastie, Moniker, Schmo, B&L, Harmony (oh, and Coffecat, she really liked porn...).

Drag 20 dollars through a trailer park and who knows what you'll find..


Quote:
And obviously way, way, way over your head.


Here, just look at this entire page and it is NOTHING but you insulting me in a thread for NO purpose whatsoever! You entered the thread and made a statement that was for no purpose other than to insult me (on the first page) and wasn't even relevant to what was being discussed.

http://mormondiscussions.com/discuss/vi ... r&start=84

Quote:
You perhaps should have payed far less attention to what you've heard on CNN and learned in college and done much more of your own thinking and learning.


The above is your usual retort -- you say this to me, and most people all the time. When I take all of your behavior together you often speak about me as a stupid slut, essentially. If we're having a conversation why is a poster's educational level, past profession, "perverse" sexuality, or anything else not relevant to the topic even brought up?

I recognize that you insult pretty much everyone, yet, I seriously wonder if you just don't recognize how much you do? I can only do self depreciation and wit for so long. Especially after I personally asked you off the boards to please consider refraining from some of your comments because they were embarrassing, to me. You deleted a few on one thread and then you just started right back in. Anyway.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:41 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 9:06 am
Posts: 9713
Location: Kershaw, SC
1. It would be more of a fair argument if you were to also post the statements you were making in those posts that elicited those sarcastic retorts. You have focused on sexual issues quuite a bit in this forum, and you general take on those issues is what I would term liberal to ultraliberal.

2. I'm not insulting anyone in this manner anymore, or doing songs, and I apologized for it and that's that. Yet, if I think someone's mind has been destroyed, by their public school education, the MSM, or simply by not taking very much care for its health and safety, I'm going to say so. I don't mean r******* or of low intelligence, I mean destroyed--corrupted.

I'm quite sorry for all those posts, and it will not be repeated again.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:46 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 9:06 am
Posts: 9713
Location: Kershaw, SC
And please stop insinuating that I ever called you, or ever came close to calling you, as "stupid slut". I never have and I never will. I do think that your political science degree bespeaks, following well known trends in modern academia, something more along the lines of indoctrination than education, but that's as far as it goes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:26 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:53 pm
Posts: 4005
Droopy wrote:
1. It would be more of a fair argument if you were to also post the statements you were making in those posts that elicited those sarcastic retorts. You have focused on sexual issues quuite a bit in this forum, and you general take on those issues is what I would term liberal to ultraliberal.


Well, maybe you're reading more into my posts than you should. Just because I don't think masturbation is a sin doesn't make me a sexual libertine. That I think guilt shouldn't be a part of sexuality doesn't really make me a libertine, does it? I don't really care what others do as long as they hurt no one else. Yet, yanno, doesn't mean I necessarily want to do it.

Okay, look below and see bold replies.

Quote:
And please stop insinuating that I ever called you, or ever came close to calling you, as "stupid slut".

I said "essentially". Slut means a promiscuous woman, Coggins. Maybe you didn't mean to imply it, yet, the song definitely implies it. You often make remarks on my thinking prowess. Anyway. I don't want to fuss about this with you.

Quote:
I'm quite sorry for all those posts, and it will not be repeated again.


Thank you.

Quote:
Who's that rolling on the floor
With a centerfold plastered to the door
Well its her again, posting here some more
Well she'll be luscious tonight if she can
'Least were not talkin' 'bout the Priesthood ban

I'm talkin' 'bout

Moniker, wearin' us out
Monkier, she writhes about
Moniker she's a wild thing

I burnt my cupcakes!

Gotta take it all in stride
Its not the usual case of pride
But what she don't understand
Mormons take a stand
Gonna need a shot of IBC
When Dr. Kinsey is finished with me

I'm talkin' 'bout

Monkier, your a real stray cat
Moniker don't know where your at
Moniker such a liberal child

Don't lick those cupcakes!



This was the OP of a thread you started.

Quote:

Yes, you're the one who used to dance naked around a pole for drooling construction workers and leering married executives while us TBMs were home trapped in the stultifying bondage of marriage, family, and early morning Seminary.


This was in response to me saying: "Never mind -- tooo honest. :)" You assumed I was criticizing BCSpace when it was actually an ex-mo poster on here that I replied snarkily to. I deleted it 'cause I didn't want to fuss with him. If you haven't noticed as a never-mo I can piss off both sides 'cause sometimes I'm not taking the "correct" side on this board.


Quote:
If you can work yourself into the same horny froth as moniker, you will be able to "not think too much about it" as she does.


This was in reply to Beastie stating: "Yeah, we see. Sexual urges, as long as they are immediately suppressed, are not inappropriate. But ya gotta zap 'em as soon as they pop up, because otherwise you may actually touch your own body. And Jesus really, really hates that."

Although, to be fair to you, I think you were just in high spirits that evening and the entire conversation bordered on extreme silliness.


Quote:
Leave it to moniker to introduce the joys of anal sex into this. From one jaundiced perversion to another.


This is your reply immediately under a post of mine in this thread.



Quote:
Well I'll tell you Hef, its called love, respect, and concern for the happiness and fulfillment of the other. its called communication Hef, something many moderns, with their fifty percent divorce rates, know how to do with their sexual organs but not with their hearts or minds.


The "Hef" remarks came after this and a few other remarks along the same lines -- we were discussing the masturbation taboo in the LDS Church:

Are women and men allowed to explore their bodies in private before sharing with each other? HOW in the world would a man know how to please a woman if the woman does not even know what she likes, what feels good, what is stimulating to her?

Quote:
As an ex stripper, you surely must understand that concept, as the places you danced at were top loaded with individuals with precisely that temperament.


Promiscuity came up and I was interested in how LDS viewed it and if multiple marriages would count as promiscious too -- I think of promiscious as being sexual partners with no emotional connection usually. LDS, apparently, just view it as some sort of tally -- at least that's my take on it. Yet, the precise question was this: "Define promiscuity, please.


Quote:
Let's change the focus of this thread, shall we (say don't you notice its always the same lefties and cultural libertines who are drawn to threads about sex and masturbation. Beastie, Moniker, Schmo, B&L, Harmony (oh, and Coffecat, she really liked porn...).

Drag 20 dollars through a trailer park and who knows what you'll find..


This was a general reply, which wasn't even fair to me as I hadn't even commented on the OP or sexuality in the thread.

Quote:
And obviously way, way, way over your head.


First reply to me in a the thread about Ben Stein's new movie linked below.

http://mormondiscussions.com/discuss/vi ... r&start=84

~I've sent PMs to mods to split these posts off~


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:59 am 
Founder & Visionary
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:07 pm
Posts: 9999
Location: Shady Acres Status: MODERATOR
Moniker wrote:
If you haven't noticed as a never-mo I can piss off both sides 'cause sometimes I'm not taking the "correct" side on this board.

Just a reminder, but on this board there's no such thing as a "correct side."

_________________
"Apparently it takes LDS Inc. about 5 to 10 years to forget how much it hurt the last time it shot itself in the foot."

--Brother of Jerry, Recovery from Mormonism


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:45 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:32 pm
Posts: 6194
Location: in the dog house
Dr. Shades wrote:
Just a reminder, but on this board there's no such thing as a "correct side."

Isn't that because this board is one-sided?

(by the way, wouldn't a one-sided board either be a mobius strip or a Klein bottle?)

_________________
That's General Leo. He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy.
eritis sicut dii
I support NCMO


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Split from Gay Marriage Thread
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:53 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:02 am
Posts: 5713
Hello,

Oh my.

This is the kind of thread that should be discussed at a Bishop's interview.

Very Respectfully,

Doctor CamNC4Me

_________________
http://www.strategycenter.net/doclib/20080107_coughlin_extremistjihad.pdf

www.cesletter.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Split from Gay Marriage Thread
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:27 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:26 pm
Posts: 13412
bump for experiment

_________________
We hate to seem like we don’t trust every nut with a story, but there’s evidence we can point to, and dance while shouting taunting phrases.

Penn & Teller

http://www.mormonmesoamerica.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Split from Gay Marriage Thread
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:49 pm 
beastie wrote:
bump for experiment


Holy f***, batman. Beastie is down here in the telestial kingdom. That means she is wicked.

We flame down here!

Hahahahahahaah!!!

Paul O


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Revival Theme By Brandon Designs By B.Design-Studio © 2007-2008 Brandon
Revival Theme Based off SubLite By Echo © 2007-2008 Echo
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group